BRBCL Recruitment 2017: Bhartlya Rail Bijlee Company Limited (BRBCL), Kanti Bijlee Utpadan Nlgam Limited (KBUNL) & Nabinagar Power Generating Company Private Limited (NPGCL), some of the subsidiaries of National Thermal Power Corporation has let out a vacancy circular through one of the daily newspaper. As per the advertisement, about 75 vacant places are available below Diploma Trainee posts. Diploma holders in the below mentioned disciplines are capable to apply for BRBCL Recruitment 2017. Aspirants who are seeking for permanent jobs in any reputed company can make use of this chance. Please move down the page for getting more information.
|Company||Bhartlya Rail Bijlee Company Limited (BRBCL), Kanti Bijlee Utpadan Nlgam Limited (KBUNL) & Nabinagar Power Generating Company Private Limited (NPGCL)|
|Post No’s||75||Last Date||26-04-2017|
|Job Nature||Permanent Basis|
BRBCL Recruitment 2017
NTPC Limited is a government approved company which in engaged in generating electricity to the households and industries situated in New Delhi. Currently there are lots of openings lying below its subordinate company for Diploma holders. Aspirants who wish to apply for this trainee post should be medically fit for this job.
Candidates have to come across many screening process of BRBCL Recruitment 2017 for attaining this post. No Objection certificate is required to be submitted by the government employees at the time of Skill test. The selected candidates will be undergoing training for a period of one year and if their performance is good, then they shall be considered on regular appointment.
Discipline Wise Openings in BRBCL/ KBUNL/ NPGCL
|Sl.No||Discipline||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|A||BRBCL Vacancies||25||25 years||Rs.34500/- pm|
|3||C & I||5|
Educational Requirements: Job Hunters who are holding Diploma completion certificate in the above said disciplines with atleast 70% marks in overall semester are eligible to apply for this job.
· Electrical & Electronics Engg
|Electrical||Diploma in Mechanical|
· Instrumentation Engg
· Electronics Engg
|Civil||Diploma in Civil|
Age Restrictions & Relaxation: The maximum age limit of the applicants should not exceed 25 years as on the last date of application submission. This restricted age can be relaxed by reserved category applicants in accordance to government regulations.
- Age Limit for Land Oustees/ PWD – 35 years
- Age Limit for SC/ ST/ Domiciles of J&K – 30 years
- Age Limit for OBC – 28 years
Selection Procedures: The applicants shortlisted through screening of online application have to undergo an objective type written examination. Based on the marks secured by the aspirants in the examination, a merit list will be prepared and it shall be displayed on the official site.
Those people have to appear for the skill test. Candidates who perform well in both the exams are required to appear for medical examination.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Medical Verification
Salary Offered: The selected candidates have to execute a service bond by paying Rs.100000/- (Rs.50000/- for SC/ ST/ PWD) for serving in this company for a period of 3 years. Initially, they will undergo a training period for one year.
- Stipend Offered for Trainees – Rs.15500/- pm
On successful training, the trainees will be absorbed as Jr. Foreman, Jr. Controller or Jr. Work Assistant. During this tenure, they would be paid salary on the grade of W7.
- Pay Scale – Rs.15500 to 34500/- pm
- Increment – 3%
Registration Fee: Applicants belonging to general and OBC class have to remit the application fee in the form of “pay-in slip” which can be downloaded after application submission. Take it to the nearby SBI office and deposit the fee in Account No: 30631536632.
- Fee for General & OBC – Rs.300/-
- Fee for Other category – No fee
After fee payment, you have to enter the payment details through online.
How to Apply Online for BRBCL Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are willing to apply for this trainee post should use the official career site of JVDT for submitting their application form. The detailed application procedures for online application have been listed out below.
- Visit the official site of JVDT i.e. “www.jvdtcareers.net”.
- Click on the online registration link for making the registration.
- After filling the form, a Register No and password will be generated.
- Use it for filling the rest of the form.
- Enter the qualification, skills and other details.
- Upload the scanned copies of photo and
- After this step, an application form and pay slip will be displayed.
- Download that pay slip and make the fee payment at any SBI branch.
- Enter the payment details in the columns provided for it.
- After final submission, an application form with fee paid status will appear.
- Download it for future reference.
Dates to Remember
- Online Registration Starts from – 27th March 2017
- Last date for Online Registration – 26th April 2017
- Admit card can be downloaded from – 5th to 28th May 2017
- Written Test – 28th May 2017
Note: We have offered sufficient details about BRBCL/ KBUNL/ NPGCL Recruitment in the above section for the ease of Job Hunters. You can refer the detailed notification fetching more information.