BPSGMC Recruitment 2017: Bhagat Phool Singh Government Medical College for Women (BPSGMC) is going to fill 265 vacancies for Class C and D posts. The eligibility criteria for the following posts are given as in the below section. Candidates who are all interested to work under BPSGMC can send their applications for BPSGMC Recruitment 2017 through proper channel without delay.
|Organization||Bhagat Phool Singh Government Medical College for Women (BPSGMC)|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant, Laboratory Technician, etc|
|Post Nos||265||Last Date||11-07-2017|
|Education||12th/ Degree/ Diploma, etc|
|Job Type||Regular Basis|
|Place of Posting||Haryana|
|S. No||Post Name||Post Nos||Salary|
|A.||Non Teaching Jobs|
|1||Technical Assistant||37||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-|
|3||Steno & Typist||21|
|1||Professor||20||Rs. 18600 – 20100/-|
Educational Requirement: Candidates should posses appropriate qualification from recognized universities.
- Matric pass
- Degree/ Diploma
- Medical Technology
- Laboratory Technician
- Medical Lab Technology
- Radiography & Imaging Technology, etc
- Post Graduate
- Electronics & Communication
- Statistics, etc
- BE/ B.Tech/ MCA
- Computer Science
- Electronics and communication
- Bio- Medical Engineering, etc
Work Experiences: Aspirants must have experiences in relevant fields.
- 2 to 15 years
Age Limitations: Candidate’s age will be calculated as on the closing date of online application.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 42years
Age Relaxations: As per the instruction of Government of Haryana relaxation will be given to the following categories.
- BCA, BCB, SC, Ex-servicemen, Widow/ Deserted/ Legally Separated Women: As per rules
Recruitment Process: Applicants shall be selected through single or multiple recruitment processes.
- Written/ Screening Test
Emoluments Offered: Appointed candidates will be offered great compensation packages as per their designation.
- Salary range: Rs.18000 to 208700/-
- Grade pay range: Rs.1650 to 4200/-
Application Charges: Applicants should pay the below specified category wise application charges.
- General category: Rs.500/-
- Reserved category: Rs.250/-
- Female candidates: Rs.125/-
- PH and ESM candidates: No fee
How to Apply for BPSGMC Recruitment 2017
Aspirants who are interested to apply for BPSGMC Recruitment 2017 can submit their applications online as per the following instructions. They are advised keep the documents ready before going for online application.
- Visit the official website bpsgmckhanpur.com.
- “Register” the applicant’s details as per the instruction.
- Now Login to online application using the login id and password.
- “Fill” the entire fields in the application form.
- “Upload” the scanned copy of photograph, signature and mandatory documents.
- Check whether the details given in the application from are correct.
- “Submit” the application form and then print it for further reference.
- Last date for online application submission – 11th July 2017
- Last date for online application submission Teaching Jobs – 26th June 2017
- Closing date for fee deposit – 13th July 2017
Note: BPSGMC has announced one of the new recruitment going to be filled under Class C and D posts in its website. On the above section, we have discussed some of the necessary details regarding this recruitment. For any other queries candidates can refer the official notification of BPSGMC Recruitment 2017.