Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017: An official notification has been disseminated from the Bombay High Court, in order to make appointment in Personal Assistant posts. At present 108 vacancies are available in this profession. Selected candidates will appointed any were in the places like Bombay, Nagpur and Aurangabad. Aspirants those who all had experience in Stenographer field can apply for this job. Elaboration details of this recruitment are given below.
|Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Post Name||Personal Assistant||Vacancies||108|
|Selection||Written Test/ Interview||Application||Online|
|Last Date||04th Jul 2017||Job Location||Maharastra|
Bombay High Court Vacancy Details:
|SI.No||Designation||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Personal Assistant||108||38 years||Rs.39100/-|
Educational Qualification: Appliers should have completed their degree from recognized universities.
- Any Degree
- Computer certificate (Linux, Windows, M.S. Office etc)
Experience: Aspirants should have experience in Higher Grade / Lower Grade Stenographer.
- Minimum experience : 8 years
- Maximum experience: 10 years or above
Age Limit: Minimum and maximum age limit details are given below.
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 38 years
Age Relaxation: As per government of Maharashtra rule age relaxation is available for the category based.
- SC/ ST/ OBC: 5 years
Selection Procedure: He/ She must be selected by the following methods.
- Typing test
- Personal interview
Salary Offered: Selected candidates will get their every month salary and other allowances (as per rule).
- Salary Range: Rs.15600 – 39100/-
- Grade pay: Rs.5400/-
Application Fee: Appliers can make the payment through online or challan. If the candidates are make through challan means download the challan from the website then visit SBI bank branches and make the payment. Otherwise click the “My account” tab in the official website and make the payment.
- Application charge: Rs.300/-
- Non refundable
- Payment mode: Online or Challan
How to Apply Online for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017
Aspirants who all are eligible in the above criteria can apply through online in the official website. Before applying keep the scanned photograph and signature.
- Appliers visit the website “bhc.mahaonline.gov.in”.
- First click the “New user registration”
- Register the details and create log in id and password.
- Next login the web portal and fill the application form correctly.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Before submission candidates are advised to recheck the application details
- Finally “Submit” the application.
- Take a print out of the application for future reference.
|Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates|
|Online application open date||20th Jun 2017|
|Online application closing date||04th Jul 2017|
Note: Bombay High Court recently issued one vacancy notification; it is that they are going to appoint the candidates in the posts of Personal Assistant. In the above section we had discussed about the details of application selection etc. If the candidates had any doubts regarding this recruitment, kindly check the notification link with this article for getting more information.