BMRCL Recruitment 2018: Are you looking for Jobs in BMRCL, here is the good news for you. Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL), one of the top ranking Public Sector companies in India invites Online Application form from Eligible candidates for filling 36 Deputy Chief Engineer and Executive Engineer posts in their Organization. Professionals who have done their Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering are requested to apply for BMRCL Recruitment 2018 to serve on their ongoing project works. All the appointments are made on a temporary basis and the Candidates cannot expect for regular employment in BMRCL. You are also asked to go through the below section for getting other information about this Recruitment Process.
|BMRCL Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Position Name||Deputy Chief Engineer, Executive Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech (Civil)|
|No of Openings||36|
BMRCL Recruitment 2018
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) is a Joint venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka which is a Special Purpose Project entrusted with the responsibility of implementing the Bangalore Metro Rail Project. BMRCL is often referred as Namma Metro and currently it is the second longest operational metro network in India after Delhi Metro. Also Namma Metro has ranked the 83rd largest Metro system in terms of Length and 79th largest metro Network in number of operating stations in the world.
BMRCL is in urgent requirement of dedicated Engineers for serving on their present projects. Candidates who are looking for short term jobs in Bangalore city are encouraged to apply for BMRCL Recruitment 2018 since these Posts are going to be filled on a Contract basis for a period of 3 years. Willing and satisfying engineers who have desired work experience in their related field are asked to submit their application through online mode and the hard copy of the application should reach the corresponding address before the last date that is 17.02.2018.
|S.No||Name of Post||No. of Vacancies||Salary|
|1.||Deputy Chief Engineer||05||Rs. 122630 /-|
|2.||Executive Engineer||31||Rs. 67430 /-|
|Total No of Vacancies||36|
Remuneration Details: The period of contractual engagement will be only for a Fixed Period but can be extended further, if required. During this tenure, you would be offered a consolidated pay as per BMRCL norms.
- Deputy Chief Engineer:Rs. 122630 /- pm
- Executive Engineer: Rs. 67430 /- pm
Eligibility Criteria for BMRCL Recruitment 2018
Candidates have to read the below mentioned Eligibility Criteria Norms carefully if you are interested in applying for this BMRCL Recruitment 2018.
Academic Profile: Candidates who have done Bachelor’s Degree with specialization in Civil Engineering from a recognized university or institute are suitable for BMRCL Engineer Jobs.
- BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering
Age Constraints: The maximum age limit for these posts has been listed in the below section. Candidates should have to satisfy the below mentioned Upper Age Limit as on the date specified in the notification.
- Deputy Chief Engineer: 55 years
- Executive Engineer: 50 years
Selection Criteria for BMRCL Recruitment 2018
You have to produce all the necessary documents in original and Xerox form. After verifying the documents, they will be allowed to join their Organization. Candidates are selected based on the Performance in the Interview process.
How to Apply for BMRCL Recruitment 2018
After reading the above conditions, engineers who find them to be suitable are asked to submit their application through the official site of BMRCL. The steps for online registration are explained in the below list.
- Visit the official site of BMRCL i.e. “www.bmrc.co.in”
- Click on the “Career” tab on the home page
- Download the Corresponding advertisement and read all the Instructions mentioned in it
- After that, choose the “click here to apply online”
- You will be directed to application window
- Fill the details like Personal Info, Qualification, Experience, Additional Qualification, etc
- After final submission, an application form will be generated
- Take a Print out of the Application Form for Future Reference
- Hard copy of the Application form with other documents should be send to the postal addressGeneral Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027
- Envelope should be Superscribed with ” Application for the Post of………………”
- Hard copy of these applications should reach the above mentioned address on or before the last date 17.02.2018 up to 4.00 PM
|BMRCL Recruitment 2018 – Dates|
|Notification Publishing Date||16th January 2018|
|Last Date For receipt of Application||17th February 2018|
Note: We have given sufficient details regarding BMRCL Recruitment 2018 in the above section for the convenience of Job Hunters. You can also refer the official advertisement attached in this section for more details.