BMRCL Engineer Syllabus 2017: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) has updated an employment notice in their authorized web portal on 13th November 2017. This notification legibly convey about the necessity of Graduate Engineers (80 vacant positions) in this organization. The hired employees will stay in work for a limited period (contractual basis) in the concerned project wing. These projects will be funded by Government of Karnataka, so unemployed Civil Engineers are asked to utilize this wonderful opportunity. The exam date is not yet announced, but it is expected to be declared soon. When the exam is announced, it is difficult to complete all the exam portions at the last time. So, from this time onwards prepare for the exam using BMRCL Engineer Syllabus 2017. More details about the syllabus are illustrated below.
|BMRCL Engineer Syllabus 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||BMRCL Engineer Exam 2017||Exam Type||Objective|
|Material||Syllabus Download||Exam Category||Graduate Engineer|
|Exam Date||Announced soon||Exam Phase||Single Phase|
|Authority||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL)||Official Site||kannada.bmrc.co.in|
BMRCL Engineer Syllabus 2017
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) is a joint venture of Government of India and State Government of Karnataka. It is also known as Namma Metro/ Bengaluru Metro. This metro system is currently the second longest operational metro network in India after the Delhi Metro. In one of the Metro Rail Project of Bangalore, 80 Civil Engineers are required now. Regarding that, all the candidates who have submitted online applications for this recruitment must need to know about the pattern and syllabus of the written exam.
This written examination will be organized promptly in various centers of Bangalore. So, aspirants must have to gain knowledge to write exam. It would be possible if you refer the BMRCL Engineer Syllabus 2017. The detailed syllabus for BMRCL Engineer Exam is given here.
Important Subjects: The below notified subjects are very important for the aspirants to prepare for the exam.
- Civil Engineering Subject
- General Knowledge
- Logical Reasoning & Aptitude
- Computer Application
BMRCL Engineer Exam Pattern 2017
In accordance with the structure of exam tabulated below, candidates are advised to prepare for the exam in order to crack it. Question paper also includes writing one paragraph in Kannada which is compulsory.
|Sl.No||Test Subjects||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Civil Engineering Subject||75||120 minutes (2 hours)|
|3||Logical Reasoning & Aptitude||10|
- The exam is completely objective e. all the questions would be of multiple choices.
- For a total of 100 marks, this exam would be organized.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- Question paper will be set in bilingual languages (English & Kannada).
- There will be no negative marking for the wrong answers.
Subject Wise syllabus Topics in BMRCL Engineer Exam
The syllabus for the exam will mainly depends upon the educational standards or the technical qualifications required for the civil graduate engineer post. Why because 75% of the questions would be asked from the Civil Subject and remaining 25% questions would be from general knowledge, reasoning and computer application. The overall BMRCL Engineer syllabus is seen below.The exam will be conducted in written mode.
|BMRCL Engineer Syllabus 2017|
|Syllabus for Civil Engineering Subject||Syllabus for General Knowledge|
|Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude||Syllabus for Logical Reasoning|
|Syllabus for General English||Syllabus for Computer Application|
BMRCL Engineer Exam 2017
A few days ago, applications are invited from the Indian Nationals for the following posts in the project wing of (Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) on contract basis. A competitive written test is planned to hire eligible Civil Engineers. In respect of that, final merit list will be prepared on the basis of performance of the aspirants in merit list.
- Name of the Post – Graduate Civil Engineer
- No of Vacancies – 80
- Educational Qualification – Engineering Degree (Civil)
- Additional qualification – Knowledge of Kannada
- Age Limit – 35 years (Upper)
- Selection Procedure – Written test & Document verification
- Job Location – Bangalore
- Applying Mode – Online
|Official Syllabus PDF||Click here|
Dates to Remember
|RBMRCL Engineer Syllabus 2017 – Important Dates|
|Date of publication of advertisement||13th November 2017|
|Closing date of online registration window||15th December 2017|
|BMRCL Engineer Exam will be conducted on||Announced soon|
Note: The overall information about BMRCL Engineer Syllabus 2017 is summarized above. Those who require this syllabus are asked to refer it.