BISCOMAUN Recruitment 2017: A job proposal has been made by Bihar State Co-Operative Marketing Union Limited (BISCOMAUN) over its official portal with a goal of appointing experience professionals below Marketing Officer, Go-down Manager, Civil Engineer, MTS and Accounts Assistant designations. A total of 122 openings are going to be filled below BISCOMAUN Jobs. Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma or HSC or Management courses are eligible to apply for BISCOMAUN Recruitment 2017 Posts. Fresh candidates can also apply but preference would be given for experienced appliers only. Please move down this page for fetching more details.
|Company Name||Bihar State Co-Operative Marketing Union Limited (BISCOMAUN)|
|Designation||Go-Down Manager, MTS…|
|Vacancy No’s||122||Last Date||20-05-2017|
|Education||B.Sc/ Diploma/ MBA/ 12th/ B.Com|
|Job Type||Regular Basis|
BISCOMAUN Recruitment 2017
Bihar State Co-Operative Marketing Union Limited (BISCOMAUN) is a marketing company which is engaged in setting up agro based industries like fertilizer factor and cattle feed plants for the sake of farmers. Its main building is located in Patna. Currently it requires result oriented officials for filling the above said posts.
Individuals who are applying for BISCOMAUN Vacancies should be well versed in basic Computer operations. Only the physically and medically fit candidates are requested to apply for BISCOMAUN Recruitment 2017, in order to avoid future disappointments. Several selection process would be conducted for shortlisting the right candidates for these posts. The selectees have to undergo probation for a minimum period of 2 years before confirming the job.
Designation Wise Vacancies in BISCOMAUN
|Sl.No||Designation||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Range Officer-Cum Marketing Officer||10||37 years||Rs.35338/-|
|2||Assistant Go-down Manager||40||Rs.26502/-|
|3||Junior Engineer (Civil)||2|
|5||Sales Man cum- Multi Tasking Staff||60||Rs.21201/-|
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have completed bachelor’s Degree in science or Diploma or Chartered Accountancy or Higher secondary level pass are eligible to apply for BISCOMAUN Posts.
|Marketing Officer||B.Sc in Agriculture|
|Assistant Go-down Manager||B.Sc in
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Diploma in Civil|
|Accounts Assistant||B.Com/ MBA in Finance
Or CA/ ICWA
|Sales Man cum- Multi Tasking Staff||12th pass|
Moreover, they should hold excellent knowledge in using MS-Office package and must have obtained a DCA certificate from a recognized university.
Age Limitations & Relaxation: Aspirants who are aging between 21 and 37 years are suitable for BISCOMAUN jobs. The age of the appliers would be computed as on 1st April 2017. Relaxation age can be applicable for reserved category applicants as per government norms.
- Age Limit – 21 to 37 years
- Age Limit for SC/ ST/ PWD – 42 years
- Age Limit for OBC – 40 years
Recruitment Method: After verifying the details in the online application form, only the deserving candidates would be invited for Objective type written test (100 marks). Candidates who are securing the minimum cut-off score will be asked to take part in the personal interview.
All the original documents have to be produce at the time of interview. Aspirants who are performing well in both the examination will be considered for selection.
- Written test
Emoluments Offered: The selected candidates have to undergo probation for a period of 2 years. The stipends provided during the probation are as follows.
- Stipend for Marketing Officer – Rs.20000/-
- Stipend for Sl.No. 2 to 4 – Rs.15000/-
- Stipends for MTS – Rs.12000/-
After successful probation, they will be considered on regular basis and would be offered salary in the form of pay scale only. They are also admissible for usual allowance also.
- Pay Scale for Marketing Officer – Rs.20000 to 35338/- pm
- Pay Scale for Sl.No.2 to 4 – Rs.15000 to 26502/- pm
- Pay Scale for MTS – Rs.12000 to 21201/-pm
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay the application fee only through online gateways such as net banking, credit or debit card.
- Fee for SC/ ST/ PWD – Rs.300/-
- Fee for others – Rs.500/-
- Payment Mode – Online
How to Apply Online for BISCOMAUN Recruitment 2017
Aspirants who are meeting the qualifying conditions of BISCOMAUN Recruitment 2017 can register through online. The instructions for online application are given in the below section.
- Go to the official site of BISCOMAUN e. “www.biscomaun.co.in”.
- Hit on the “Online Application” link, scrolling on the top of the home page.
- Click on the “New Registration Apply” tab on the next page.
- Read the instructions carefully and give “Proceed”
- Select the post name and other required details.
- Press “Save & Next” button after completing each steps.
- After registration, a Reg No and Password will be generated.
- Use it as login data and fill the rest of the form.
- Upload the scanned copies of photo and
- Choose the payment option and remit the fee.
- After final submission, an application form will be displayed.
- Download and take the hardcopy of the form.
- Online Registration Starts from – 23rd April 2017
- Last Date for Online Registration – 20th May 2017
- Last date for online fee payment – 22nd May 2017
- Written Exam Date – 1st week of June 2017
Note: For the convenience of Job Hunters, we have illustrated lot of information about BISCOMAUN Recruitment 2017 in the above section. To gather additional details, please refer the official notice.