BIS Recruitment 2018: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) is working under the support of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution, Government of India. Formulation, recognition & promotion of Indian standards, providing certifications to Indian manufacturer products and foreign manufacturer products, etc are some of the major functions of this Bureau. Now this reputed organization is having 109 vacancies for Scientist B & Intern posts. Official notification regarding this staff necessity will be released soon. As soon as the notification is released, interested candidates submit your job applications on or before last date. Test and interview will be conducted to examine the skills and knowledge of contestants. On selection, posting will be on anywhere in India. Sometimes surety bond will be executed with appointees. Handful salary, performance based promotions, medical benefits, retirement benefits, etc are waiting for the candidates who got selected through this upcoming BIS Recruitment 2018. Scroll down the page and read the remaining paragraphs also to know more information about this Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2018.
|Latest BIS Vacancy Notification||Last Date||Know More|
|BIS Young Professional Notification 2018 – 158 Posts||25-04-2018||Click here|
|BIS Scientist Notification 2018 – 109 Posts||02-04-2018||Click here|
BIS Recruitment 2018 – 158 Young Professional, Trainee Jobs
BIS Young Professional Recruitment 2018: Bureaus of Indian Standards (BIS) company is now inviting job applications for engagement of Professionals on short term basis in its various units. Young Professional, Trainees and Interns are the posts that are currently open under this organization. Candidates with very good academic backgrounds, working knowledge on computer, strong communication and leadership qualities can come forward and apply for this recruitment on or before last date 25th April 2018. There is no application fee. To know more details about this latest BIS Recruitment 2018 for Engineers and others, go through the following paragraphs.
|BIS Young Professional Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Posts||Young Professional, Trainees and Intern|
|Qualification||B.Tech/ MBA/ M.Sc/ MCA/ Diploma/ CA/ Ph.D/ Equivalent|
|Selection||Written Test/ Interview|
|Job Type||Contract (max 2 years)|
|Apply Mode||Online mode|
BIS Job Vacancy 2018
|No.||Designation||Vacancies||Upper Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Young Professionals||106||35 years||Rs.50000/-|
|2.||Interns||06||No age limit||Rs.5000/-|
Emoluments Offered: All these are short term appointments. So, till completion of contract period selected candidates will get fixed salary as indicated on above table. But the remuneration will be Rs.30000/- for Trainees who are Diploma holders.
Eligibilities to Apply for BIS Jobs 2018
Qualification: The qualification that should be completed by candidates to apply for these latest BIS Job Vacancies 2018 are given below.
|Name of Post||Eligible Qualification*|
|Interns||Degree/ PG Degree or Research level academic courses in relevant subjects
(i.e. B.Tech/ M.Tech/ Ph.D/ PG Diploma/ M.Phil/ MCA/ M.Sc/ equivalent)
|Trainees||Graduate Engineer Trainee:
B.Tech in Engineering or equivalent in relevant subjects
Science Graduate Trainee:
B.Sc Chemistry/ Microbiology
Diploma in Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical Engineering/ Metallurgy
|Young Professional||Essential: Master Degree or B.Tech/ MBA/ CA/ Equivalent in relevant subject
Desirable: M.Tech/ M.Phil/ Ph.D or additional qualifications, research experience, published papers and post qualification experience in relevant fields
*To know about the details of disciplines/ streams, refer the detailed official notification
Experience: Minimum one year relevant work experience is mandatory for all citizens those who are aspiring to apply for Young Professionals posts in BIS.
- Young Professional: minimum 1 year
- Other posts: Not compulsory
Age Limit: As indicated in vacancy table, individuals applying for Trainees and Young Professional posts should not have exceeded 35 years of age while computing as on 1st January 2018.
Selection Process of BIS Young Professional Recruitment 2018
Either test/ interview or both test and interview will be conducted by authorities to findout the right persons for respective designations.
- Written Exam and/ or Interview
How to Apply for BIS Recruitment 2018 for Young Professionals and Others Posts?
All eligible candidates can submit their job applications via online for this recruitment. The general instructions to apply for this BIS Recruitment 2018 are given below.
- First of all visit BIS website www.bis.gov.in
- Click “Career Opportunities” tab available on left side bottom of homepage
- Go to “Recruitment Advt./ Results” section
- Read the detailed advertisement of the post which you want to apply
- Also read the important instructions for applying online
- Hit “Click here to Apply Online” link
- Tick the checkbox that you had read the instructions and click “Submit” tab
- The application for engagement of Young Professionals, Interns and Trainees in BIS will open
- Fill all * marked fields without any mistakes
- Upload your passport size photo and signature as per required specifications
- Preview the filled details and tick the declaration checkbox
- If everything is okay, click “Submit” button and take printout copy of submitted application for future reference
Important Dates of BIS Young Professional Recruitment 2018
|Applications can be submitted online from||26th March 2018|
|Last date to apply online||25th April 2018|
Note: Candidates who searched for job vacancies in BIS organization might have got sufficient details about new recruitment that is going to be conducted by company from above section. Those who still have doubts can refer the BIS Recruitment 2018 Notification that we have linked in this article.
BIS Scientist ‘B’ Recruitment 2018 – 109 Vacancies
BIS Scientist Recruitment 2018: As per one of the latest news, very soon Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) is going to conduct one direct recruitment for Scientist ‘B’ posts. Are you a fresh Engineering graduate and looking for jobs on government side? Then try this BIS career opportunity. Approximately 109 candidates with good academic records, aptitude skills, English knowledge and technical knowledge on concerned discipline will be hired for permanent appointment through this upcoming BIS Recruitment 2018. As the official notification has not yet released, we have generally provided some information about this forthcoming BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2018 on below section. Interested aspirants go ahead.
|BIS Scientist Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ Master Degree/ Equivalent|
|Selection||Written Test, Interview|
|Apply Mode||Online only|
Upcoming BIS Vacancy 2018
|No.||Name of Post||Vacancies||Upper Age Limit||Maximum Salary|
Discipline-wise BIS Scientist B Vacancy 2018:
|Discipline-wise BIS Scientist B Vacancy 2018|
|9.||Textile Engineering & Fibre Science||03|
BIS Scientist B Salary 2018: Individuals those who are going to be hired for BIS Scientist Jobs 2018 shall get monthly salary in a scale of Pay Band-3 (i.e. Level-10 7th CPC) along with other admissible allowances like leave, medical benefits etc.
- Salary Range: Rs.15600 to 39100/- + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-
Eligibilities to Apply for BIS Careers 2018
Qualification: Individuals those who have completed following qualification from recognized institution can apply for this BIS Recruitment 2018.
- Scientist B (Microbiology): Master Degree in Natural Science/ Equivalent
- Other Scientist B Posts: B.E/ B.Tech in relevant discipline
Academic Marks: In the above said qualification, aspirants must have taken following percentage of marks without fail.
- Required: 60% marks (minimum)
- For SC/ ST candidates: 50%
Age Limit: Most probably aspirants within following age limits shall only be hired for BIS Scientist B Posts 2018.
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 30 years
Age Relaxations: Under this BIS Recruitment 2018, candidates belonging to following categories shall get relaxations in upper age limit to apply for Scientist B posts.
- OBC category: 3 years
- SC/ ST/ J&K Domiciles: 5 years
- PWDs: 10 years
- Ex-SM, Departmental Candidates, ECOs/ SSCOs: As per organization rules
Selection Process of BIS Scientist ‘B’ 2018
Individuals those who are submitting applications to participate on this recruitment shall be invited for written exam first. Aspirants scoring good marks in exam shall be further shortlisted for the interview round of selection. Subject to medical fitness final appointment will be done.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2018?
Application Fees: To participate on this Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2018 aspirants have to remit application fee, while submitting application form. Fee should be paid only through payment gateway available on applying website and fee once paid is non-refundable.
- General, OBC candidates: Rs.750/-
- Exemption: For Women, SC, ST, Ex-SM, PWDs
- Payment Mode: Online
Applying Procedure: Applications for this BIS Recruitment 2018 should be submitted only via online mode. Follow the guidelines that we have given below for successful submission of application.
- Go to BIS website www.bis.gov.in/ (or) www.bis.org.in
- Click “Career Opportunities” tab available at the left side bottom of homepage
- Click “Recruitment Advt./ Results” option
- Read the detailed advertisement for BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2018
- Click the “Apply Online” link given below advertisement
- The ibps.sifyitest.com page to register for BIS Scientist B Jobs 2018 will open
- Read the “How to Apply” instructions
- Hit “Click here for New Registration” tab in top of page
- Read the important points that display and click “Continue” button
- Fill the basic information in first page of application and click “Save & Continue” tab
- Then upload your photograph, signature and fill the remaining fields in application
- Click “Preview” option and verify the entire application form that you have filled
- Modify details if required and click “Final Submit” button
- Then proceed to make payment for application
- Do the transaction successfully and take printout copy of application & e-receipt for reference
Important Dates of BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2018
|BIS Scientist B Notification 2018 will be released on||2nd week of March 2018|
|Starting date to apply online||16th March 2018|
|Last date of application submission||2nd April 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||2nd April 2018|
|Hall tickets for written exam can be downloaded||Atleast 1 week before exam date|
|Date of written exam||15th April 2018|
|Date of Interview||Updated Soon….|
Note: Candidates who searched for BIS Career opportunity might have got some general information about one of the upcoming Scientist B Recruitment 2018 from above section. To know about the details of reservation and other terms & conditions, let’s wait for the release of BIS Recruitment 2018 Notification.