Bihar Police Admit Card 2018: Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSC) has released an employment notification for 1717 Police Sub Inspector (SI) posts last year. Candidates who had submitted applications for this post are going to be invited soon for a written examination by issuing admit cards. Admit Card is nothing but the hall ticket. The Bihar Police Admit Card 2018 will not be sent through Post. All applied candidates have to download their exam hall tickets from official website of BPSSC. To know about Bihar SI Exam Expected Date and other details about Bihar Police Daroga Admit Card 2018, go through the following paragraphs.
|Bihar Police Admit Card 2018 – Highlights|
|Authority||Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSC)|
|Exam Name||Police Sub Inspector Exam 2018|
|Exam Phase||Preliminary, Main Exam|
|Exam Type||Objective Type Exam|
|Exam Date||Preliminary Exam: 11th March 2018|
|Main Exam: Updated Soon….|
|Material||Bihar Police Admit Card 2018 Download|
Bihar Police Admit Card 2018
All candidates who had submitted their applications correctly on time for Bihar Police Sub Inspector Recruitment shall only get Bihar Police Admit Card 2018 for written exam. Usually the exam conducting authorities will issue hall tickets, atleast 7 to 15 days before commencement of exam. Likewise for Sub Inspector recruitment also, the Bihar Daroga Admit Card 2018 will be issued by exam conducting authority 1 or 2 weeks before exam date with following details.
- Name of Candidate (sometimes photograph)
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Name of Examination
- Register/ Roll Number
- Date of Examination
- Time/ Session of Examination
- Venue and Address of Exam Centre
- Some General Instructions etc
The invigilator in exam hall will check almost all the details like name of candidate, register/ roll number, date of examination, etc in Bihar Police SI Admit Card 2018. If anything is found wrong, such candidates will not be allowed to write the examination.
Bihar Police Daroga Recruitment 2018
Eligibility Criteria: Authorities will check the details filled by candidates in application form and individuals whose applications are incomplete or those who are not satisfying the minimum eligibility conditions given below shall be rejected.
- Qualification: Degree/ Equivalent
- Age Limit: 21 to 37 years
Selection Process: Eligible applicants shall be issued with Bihar Police SI Admit Card 2018 first for Preliminary phase of written exam. Individuals scoring good marks in preliminary exam shall be shortlisted for main exam. For participating in main exam, BPSSC will issue another Bihar Police Admit Card 2018 to shortlisted contestants.
There will also be physical and medical tests after written exam. For participating in physical/ medical tests, separate Bihar Police SI Call Letter 2018 will be issued to eligible candidates. Atlast, interview/ document verification would also be conducted. For participating in interview/ document verification also, eligible candidates shall be issued with Bihar Daroga Call Letter 2018.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Physical test
- Medical Test
- Interview/ Document Verification
Written Exam Pattern: In the preliminary exam for Bihar Police Sub Inspector posts, candidates can expect questions from General Knowledge, Current Events and in the main exam candidates can expect questions from General Science, General Studies, General Hindi, Mental Ability, etc.
- Exam will be conducted on OMR sheets
- Only objective type questions will be asked
- Each question carries 2 marks
- There are negative marks for wrong answer
How to Download Bihar Police Daroga Admit Card 2018?
Applied citizens can download the Bihar Daroga Admit Card 2018 for written exam from official website of Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission as per guidelines given below. But before sitting infront of computer to download your admit card, keep the registration id/ user name, date of birth/ password, mobile number and email id with you.
- Visit BPSSC website www.bpssc.bih.nic.in
- Search and click the Bihar Police Admit Card 2018 download link
- Fill the appropriate boxes with your registration id and date of birth (as required)
- Then click “Submit/ Login” button
- Your Bihar Police SI Admit Card 2018 will display
- Save and download it
The Bihar Daroga Admit Card 2018 for main exam, physical/ medical tests and interview should also be downloaded on similar manner by eligible contestants.
|Download Bihar Daroga Admit Card here||Click here|
Things to be Remembered: Individuals those who are going to appear on Bihar Police Daroga Sub Inspector exam 2018 keep the following things in your mind.
- Reach the exam venue atleast one hour before exam time
- Don’t forget to take your admit card with you
- Take necessary writing materials with you
- Keep one original (as well as copy) Photo ID proof like Vote ID/ Aadhar Card/ Driving Licence, etc with you. The name and other personal details indicated in admit card, id proof should be same.
- Leave electronic devices/ books outside exam hall
- Don’t write and go any sort of hints on hands or admit card
- Utilize the exam time fully
- Keep the Bihar Police Admit Card 2018 safe till completion of recruitment
Bihar Police Admit Card 2018 Download Date
|Date of Advertisement||16th September 2017|
|Last date of application submission||30th November 2017|
|Admit Cards for preliminary exam will be issued on||February/ March 2018|
|Date of Preliminary examination||11th March 2018|
|BPSSC SI Admit Card 2018 main exam will be issued on||Updated Soon…|
|Date of Main Examination||Updated Soon…|
|Call letter for physical tests, interview will be issued on||Updated Soon…|
|Date of Physical Test, Interview||Updated Soon…|
Note: Aspirants might have got lot of information about Bihar Police Admit Card 2018 for Sub Inspector Exam from above section. Candidates who still have doubts can visit Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission website frequently for more information.