BHU Recruitment 2017: Banaras Hindu University (BHU) is presently in search of several number of faculties for placing them in multiple institutes and colleges functioning beneath it. Around six hundred openings for Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor posts have been listed in the official notice. Aspirants with good academic records and expertise in relevant field can apply for this newly announced BHU Recruitment 2017. Applications submitted through proper channel shall only be accepted. For more detailed information about BHU Recruitment 2017, kindly go through the following particulars.
|University||Banaras Hindu University (BHU)|
|Designation||Professors, Associate Professors, etc|
|Vacancy Nos||609||Last Date||05-06-2017|
|Education||Master Degree/ Ph.D|
|Job Nature||Regular Basis|
BHU Recruitment 2017
Banaras Hindu University (BHU), also known as Central Hindu College. It is a public central university located in Varanasi of Uttar Pradesh. Also it is one of the largest universities in Asia which comprises of more than 20000 students from various caste, religion, gender, etc. BHU consists of 6 institutes, 14 streams and about 140 departments. Now university is in a plan to hire staffs to fillup the large number of vacant positions in teaching under different departments like Instrumental Music, Psychology, Political Science, Sociology, Animal Nutrition, etc. Highly experienced professionals will be given more preference under this BHU Recruitment 2017. After organizing a short interview, deserving aspirants shall be hired for the respective vacant positions. Appointment is purely going to be done on regular basis.
BHU Vacancy Details
|Sl. No||Designations||Post Nos||Age Limit||Salary|
|3.||Professor/ Associate Professor||1|
|4||Assistant Professor||323||45 years||Rs.39100/-|
Educational Requirements: Aspirants who have obtained their master degree or doctorate in required disciplines from recognized universities can apply for these various Professors openings. Individuals with National Eligibility Test/ State Eligibility Test/ State Level Eligibility Test certificates are also found suitable for some of the jobs.
- For Professors/ Associate Professors- Ph.D in relevant disciplines
- For Assistant Professors- Master degree in concern disciplines andEd with NET/ SLET/ SET/ Ph.D
Work Experiences: Teaching or research experience from reputed institutes/ universities is essential to apply for this BHU recruitment 2017. No experience will be required for candidates who are desiring to apply for posts under Ayurveda discipline.
- For Professor/ Assistant Professor- 3 to 10 years
- For Associate Professor- 2 to 10 years
Age Limit and Relaxation: Candidates should not exceed the maximum age of 45 years to apply for the post of Assistant Professor under some of the specializations. No age limits are indicated for other posts. Age relaxation will be given to the aspirants depending upon University/ Government norms.
- Age Relaxation – As per university norms
Selection Methods: If more number of applications are received, written test will be conducted to shorlist the applicants. The candidates who are qualifying in written exam will be called to appear for interview. By seeing the performance of aspirants in interview, academics and experience, BHU will enroll suitable aspirants for those teaching professions.
- Written Exam
Salary and Allowances: Contestants hired on response of this BHU recruitment 2017 will be placed as Professors, Assistant Professors & Associate Professors in concerned departments and salary will be offered according to the post. Grade Pay and other admissible allowances would also be given as per University norms.
- For Assistant Professors posts– Rs. 15600 to 39100/-
- Other posts – Rs. 37400 to 67000/-
- Average Grade Pay range- Rs.6000 to 10000/-
Application Fee: The application fee is applicable for candidates belonging to General and OBC categories. They can pay the fee online through Internet banking/ Credit card/ Debit card. For certain category fee exemption is also available.
- For General/ OBC category– Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwDs category– No fee
- Payment Mode- Online
How to Submit Application for BHU Recruitment 2017
Candidates satisfying the above requirements are invited to apply online by following the instructions given below. Appliers are advised to keep the required certificates ready for reference while applying.
- Visit the official website of BHU bhu.ac.in.
- Click on “Apply Online” link.
- Read the general instruction and give “Yes”.
- Then do the “New User Registration”.
- By entering post code and by using registered user id & password login to fill the application form.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph, sign and relevant certificates (as necessary).
- Preview to check whether the details entered in the form are correct.
- “Submit” the duly filled form.
- Also remit the application fee by clicking on concerned online payment
After the successful completion of online application, candidates can download their form on the next day, which needs to be sent along with following documents.
- Educational Certificates & marksheets
- Experience certificate
- Community Certificate
- No objection Certificate, etc
The above mentioned particulars should be send to the “Office of the Registrar, (Recruitment & Assessment Cell), Holkar House, BHU, Varanasi – 221 005”.
Dates to Remember
- Last date for online application submission – 5th Jun 2017
- Final date for fee payment – 7th Jun 2017
- Closing date for application forms PDF download – 9th Jun 2017
- Last date for hardcopy submission – 12th Jun 2017
Note: We have given information about the eligibility criterias and application procedure of one of the new recruitment announced by BHU in the above section, for teaching posts.To know more about the reservation details and for other clarifications, candidates can refer the official notification of BHU Recruitment 2017.