BELTRON Recruitment 2017: The official website of Bihar State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (BSEDCL) or BELTRON has been updated with a new career advertisement. Other job portals have also published this notification in their site so as to reach the aspirants who are looking for jobs. As per this notice, nearly 44 openings are yet to be filled below Account officer, Assistant, Receptionist, DEO and many other posts. Aspirants who possess work experience in any government sector or institutes are eligible to apply. In this page we have provided lots of information regarding BELTRON Recruitment 2017 in the below sub titles.
|Organisation||Bihar State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (BSEDCL) or BELTRON|
|Designation||Account Officer, Assistant, Receptionist, DEO|
|Vacancy No’s||44||Last Date||31-01-2017|
|Education||CA/ ICWA/ MBA/ M.Com/ Graduate|
|Job Nature||Contract Basis|
BELTRON Recruitment 2017
Bihar State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (BSEDCL) which is also known as BELTRON is a government undertaking started by State Designated Agency (SDA). The job of this company is to execute IT and e-governance projects. BELTRON is seeking for well-qualified, skillful and mastered professionals for recruiting them in contractual posts. If you are a person who is seeking for jobs with higher payment than your present work can make use of the offer. In accordance to the guidelines of BELTRON, the applicants should be physically fit to apply for these posts.
Working knowledge in MS-Office application is necessary to apply for these posts. Qualifying candidates who wish to start your career in this company must successfully complete the selection process of BELTRON Recruitment 2017. Selected candidates would be engaged on contractual basis for an initial period of 3 years but likely to get extended with subject to corporate needs. Interested people can submit their application only via online mode.
Designation Wise Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Designation||No of Posts||Age limit||Salary|
|1||Chief Account Officer||1||57 years||Rs.70000/- pm|
|2||Account Officer||2||40 years||Rs.40000/- pm|
|3||Account Assistant||4||35 years||Rs.20000/- pm|
|5||PA/ MD||1||Rs.25000/- pm|
|8||Office Assistant/ Assistant||4||Rs.25000/- pm|
|9||Data Entry Operator (DEO)||18|
Essential Qualification: Aspirants who have completed Chartered Account or Management Course or Commerce or Engineering or any graduate degree from a government or AICTE approved Institute or University are eligible to apply for the above posts.
- For Sl.No.1 & 2 – CA/ ICWA/ MBA (Finance)/ M.Com
- For Account Assistant – CA (Inter)/ ICWA (Inter)/ MBA (Finance)/ M.Com/ B.Com
- For Programme – MCA/ B.Tech/ BE/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Computer Science
- For Other Posts – Graduate Degree in any discipline
Work Experience: Applicants who are applying for BELTRON posts should hold post qualification experience accounting, book keeping, government projects, preparing project report, Typing, data entry works, etc.
- For Chief Accounts Officer – 20 years
- For Accounts Officer – 3 years
- For Programme – 1 to 2 years
- For Other Posts – 1 year
Age Limitations: We have already mentioned the maximum age limit for each position clearly on the above table. The crucial date for determining the age of the applicants will be as on 1st January 2017.
Recruitment Method: The applications submitted through the online shall be verified by the selection team and only the suitable candidates would be invited for written test.
Candidates who secure minimum marks in this test will be called for interview. The marks obtained by the individuals shall be calculated and a final merit list will be prepared. Those candidates should appear for medical examination.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Medical Fitness Test
To and fro expenses will not be provided for aspirants called for the personal interview.
Remunerations: The selected candidates will be engaged in these positions for a period of three years which can be drawn out further by means of individual’s performance. The monthly pay offered for the appointees will be according to corporate norms only.
|1||Rs.60000 to 70000/- pm|
|2||Rs.35000 to 40000/-pm|
|4||Rs.30000 to 40000/- pm|
|3,6 & 7||Rs.15000 to 20000/- pm|
|Other posts||Rs.20000 to 25000/- pm|
They are also entitled for other compensations such as medical benefits, Provident Fund, etc as per rules.
Application Fee: The application fee should be paid only through online gateways such as internet banking, credit card or debit card. Fee submitted in any other mode except the mode which is specified above will not be accepted.
- For General and OBC – Rs.300/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates – Rs.100/-
How to Apply Online for BELTRON Recruitment 2017
Before applying for this recruitment, applicants have to make sure that whether they possess valid email id and mobile no, a soft copy of latest passport size photo and signature, etc. Follow these below listed guidelines carefully while applying for BELTRON Recruitment 2017 through online.
- Logon to the official site of BELTRON i.e. “www.beltron.in”.
- Click on the Employment Notice link which is near to the “Apply Online”
- In the new page, click on the “New Registration” link and fill the basic information.
- After the registration, use your email ID and Password for filling the details such as personal details, contact address, educational details, experience, etc.
- Next, upload the scanned images of photo and signature.
- Choose the examination centre and payment option.
- After successful fee payment, recheck the application twice before clicking the “Final Submit”
- An application with fee paid status along with e-receipt will appear on the screen.
- Take the printout of the form and save it for future reference.
- Online Application Starts from – 2nd Jan 2017 (5.00 PM)
- Closing Date of Online Submission – 31st Jan 2017 (11.59 PM)
Note: For the convenience of Job Seekers, we have illustrated lot of information such education, age required, experience, etc of BELTRON Recruitment 2017, in the above paragraphs. You can also gather additional details by referring the official advertisement.