BCPL Recruitment 2017: Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL), has unveiled a new selection notice in its official web portal. Source says, for an apprenticeship training program of 1 year this organisation is currently going to hire about 39 citizens who are qualified with an Engineering & Technology academic background in Mechanical, Electrical and Chemical disciplines. This training may help to gain some more knowledge in the relevant fields. Also, this certificate will be a plus point for most of the employments in reputed Companies. So young citizens those who wish to undergo this apprenticeship training can submit their applications for BCPL recruitment 2017, if found eligible.
|Company||Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL)|
|Designations||Graduate Engineer and Technician Apprentice|
|Vacancy Nos||39||Last Date||31-01-2017|
|Education||Diploma/ B.E/ B. Tech|
BCPL Recruitment 2017
Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL), a Central Public Sector Enterprise under Indian Government is functioning with an objective of producing petrochemical products using natural gas/ naphtha, developing market for these products and delivering quality products to customers etc. An Apprentices recruitment notice has been spread out recently by BCPL, by inviting applications from unemployed candidates who had accomplished the requisite qualification within the year 2014 to 2016. There is no category limit to apply for this apprenticeship.
Also during this training program, no accommodation/ boarding facilities will be provided from Company side. If selected under this BCPL Recruitment 2017 apprentice scheme, on successful completion of training those candidates cannot expect for continuous employment in BCPL. Those who are accepting all these terms & conditions may be considered for appointment after proper recruitment test/ viva-voce.
Post Wise Vacancies in BCPL
|SI. No.||Post Name/ Discipline||No. of Openings||Age Limit||Salary|
|A.||Graduate Engineer Apprentices||30 years||Rs.4984/-|
Educational Qualification: Diploma/ Degree certificate holders on concerned subjects are found suitable for the Technician/ Graduate Engineer Apprentices posts. This education must be granted by a statutory university or equivalent institution. In their final examination, appliers must have secured atleast 55% marks.
- For Graduate Engineer Apprentice position: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical Engineering
- For Technician Apprentice posts: Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical Engineering
Candidates who had passed the Graduate examination of professional bodies recognised by State/ Central Government, which is equivalent to the above said academics is also found to be eligible to apply for position with SI. No. A.
Age Constraints: Aspirants who are within 18 to 30 years of age can apply for the Apprentices vacancies under BCPL. The cut-off date used for calculating these ages is 31st January 2017. Further, relaxations will be granted for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH personnel’s as per GOI norms.
- Age limit for SC/ ST category: 35 years
- Age limit for OBC category: 33 years
- Age limit for PH personnel’s: 40 years
Recruitment Process: Management will take decision on conducting Test and/ or Interview for appliers of these Apprentices posts. Before publishing the exact mode of selection in BCPL website, initial shortlisting would be done by the recruitment team. Documents proving eligibility would also be asked for verification, before appointing selected aspirants.
- Written Test and/ or Personal Interview
Stipends Offered: As this is an apprenticeship training program, during this 1 year engagement selected candidates will be offered with stipends on monthly basis. If applicable, other admissible allowances would also be provided.
- Stipend Range: Rs.3542 – 4984/-
How to Apply for BCPL Recruitment 2017
Aspiring candidates are asked to submit their Apprentices application through online mode. Before you begin to register, keep valid email id, mobile number, scanned copies of photograph & signature, etc. with you. Then follow the below given general instructions.
- Open the BCPL portal link bcplonline.co.in.
- Under “Career” section, hit the concerned job advertisement.
- Read the notification and hit the “Click here for registering in NATS Portal” link under Step-1 (on same page).
- If the registration is successful, appliers will get an enrollment number from NATS portal.
- Then proceed to apply for the apprenticeship training program in BCPL, by hitting the “Click here” button under Step-2.
- Press the “View Details -> Apply Now” button and start filling the application.
- Upload the JPG format scanned images and verify the entered information.
- After ticking the declaration, press the “Save/ Submit” button.
- Finally take printout copy of it for future reference.
For any sort of queries in this selection, appliers can address it to email id: email@example.com.
|Apply Online||Click here|
- Online registration starts on this date – 1st Jan 2017
- Link for doing online registration will be enable only upto – 31st Jan 2017
Note: On above section, we have described about the details of Apprentices vacancies that are going to be filled in BCPL very soon. For more information refer the linked notification.