BCPL Recruitment 2018: Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL) is now willing to offer apprenticeship training for Degree and Diploma holders in Mechanical, Electrical and Chemical Engineering/ Technology disciplines. Apprenticeship training is like an on-job training. Candidates those who had completed the respective courses from 2015 to 2017 are only eligible to undergo this BCPL Apprenticeship 2018. Registration for this training has already started. So, interested candidates hurry up! To know more details about this BCPL Recruitment 2018 and period of apprenticeship training etc, just go through the following paragraphs.
|BCPL Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Posts||Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma|
|Selection||Written Test and/ or Interview|
|Job Type||Apprenticeship Training for 1 year|
|Apply Mode||Online only|
BCPL Recruitment 2018
Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL) is a central public sector enterprise. It is a joint venture company of GAIL Limited, Oil India Limited, Numaligarh Refinery Limited and Government of Assam. This reputed organization is now willing to provide Apprenticeship training for 39 Graduate and Diploma holders under Apprentice Act, 1961. Interested candidates can come forward and apply before 15th April 2018 for this BCPL Recruitment 2018. Duration of training is 1 year. Either test/ interview or both will be conducted to test the suitability of candidates for apprenticeship training. On selection, company is not responsible for accommodation or lodging/ boarding facilities. All arrangements have to be done by candidates only. On completion of training, Graduate Apprentice/ Technician Apprentice certificate will be issued to successful candidates. Using that he/ she can try for jobs in other companies. No employment will be made in BCPL.
BCPL Vacancy 2018
|No.||Name of Post||No. of Vacancies||Upper Age Limit||Stipend|
|1.||Graduate Apprentice||30||30 years||Rs.4984/-|
|2.||Technician Apprentice||09||30 years||Rs.3542/-|
Discipline-wise BCPL Apprentice Vacancies 2018:
|Graduate Apprentice||Technician Apprentice|
Stipends Offered: Till completion of 1 year apprenticeship period, aspirants will get stipends per month as indicated on vacancy table.
Eligibilities for Brahmaputra Gas Cracker Recruitment 2018
Qualification: Candidates those who had passed out in the year 2015, 2016, 2017 from recognized institutions/ university can apply for this BCPL Recruitment 2018.
- Graduate Apprentice: B.E/ B.Tech in relevant disciplines
- Technician Apprentice: Diploma in Engineering/ Technology of relevant disciplines
Age Limits: The age of citizens those who are applying for these BCPL Apprentice Jobs 2018 should be within the following, while computing as on 15th April 2018.
- Minimum: not less than 18 years
- Maximum: not more than 30 years
Age Relaxations: Under this Brahmaputra Gas Cracker Recruitment 2018, aspirants belonging to following categories shall get relaxations in upper age limit to apply for respective posts.
- SC/ ST candidates: 5 years
- OBC candidates: 3 years
- PWDs: 10 years
Others: Some of the other eligibilities that will be checked for selecting the suitable aspirants for this BCPL Dibrugarh Recruitment 2018 are listed below.
- Only Indian nationals can apply
- Citizens those who had already undergone this sort of training are not eligible
- Aspirants having 1 year experience after completion of particular course are also not eligible
- Preference shall be given to aspirants those who had secured 55% and above marks in their final examination
Selection Process of BCPL Apprentice Jobs 2018
Management will conduct either test/ interview or both to select the right candidates for Apprentice posts. Details regarding correct selection round will be published later in the BCPL website.
- Written Test and/ or Personal Interview
How to Apply for BCPL Recruitment 2018?
There is no application fee. First register yourself in the NATS portal and submit your applications for this BCPL Recruitment 2018 Assam to the “General Manager (HR), Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited, Administrative Building, Lepetkata, Dibrugarh, Assam 786 006” before last date. The guidelines to apply online are,
- Visit BCPL website www.bcplonline.co.in
- Go to “Career” section
- Under “Current Openings”, click “Advertisement for 1 year Apprenticeship training program for Graduate & Technician (Diploma holders)” link
- Read the detailed advertisement carefully and hit “Click here to Apply” link
- Click “View Details” tab given below the apprentice post that you want to apply
- Read the information that display and click “Apply Now” tab
- The Application Form for particular post will open
- Fill NATS id and requisite details in application form
- Also upload your photo, signature as per required specifications
- Save and preview all the filled details
- Finally if everything is okay, tick the declaration checkbox and “Submit” the application
- For future records take printout copy of submitted application form
Important Dates of BCPL Recruitment
|Starting date to apply online||23rd March 2018|
|Last date for submission of application||15th April 2018|
|Date of Written Test/ Interview||Updated Soon…|
Note: Details about one of the apprentices training that is going to be conducted for Graduate/ Diploma holders in Engineering/ Technology on BCPL company are given above. Individuals having doubts regarding this BCPL Recruitment 2018 can refer the official notification or communicate through mail id email@example.com.