BARC Recruitment 2017: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has issued a vacancy notification through one of the daily newspaper. In accordance to the advertisement released by BARC, nearly 98 vacancies are going to be filled below Trainee, Technician and Clerk posts. ITI graduates who desire to get trained in their respective trade can make use of this chance. And also, candidates who are searching for government professions at your place can also apply. The details such as education required, age, salary, selection process, etc for BARC Recruitment 2017 are discussed elaborately in the below sections.
|Organisation||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Designation||Stipendiary Trainees, Technician & UDC|
|No of Openings||98||Last Date||31-01-2017|
|Education||ITI/ Graduate degree|
|Job Nature||Temporary Basis|
BARC Recruitment 2017
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is one of the well known nuclear research center which is headquartered at Trombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra. This institute operates below the administrative control of Department of Atomic Energy. Nuclear Recycle Board (NBC) one of the organisation which runs below BARC is going to recruit young, dynamic and skillful aspirants in the vacant places of trainee, technician and clerk positions. Candidates who have completed ITI in any one of the below mentioned trade after finishing your schooling are asked to use this opportunity.
Women candidates will be given more preference in this BARC Recruitment 2017, in order to show gender equality. Those who wish to join in these positions should come across different screening stages. Selectees will be undergoing training or shall be appointed on regular basis at NRB, BARCF, Kalpakkam. Willing and qualifying aspirants are asked to submit their application through online.
Designation Wise Vacancies in BARC
|Sl.No||Designation||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Plant Operator/ Health Physics Assistant (HP)||32||22 years||Rs.7200/- pm|
|10||Technician/ C (Boil Operator)||3||25 years||Rs.25500/- pm|
|11||Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||10||27 years|
Academic Profile: Candidates who have passed higher secondary level exam or SSLC with ITI qualification or Bachelor’s degree in their respective field from a recognized school or university are suitable for these jobs.
- For Plant Operator – HSC in Science stream with 60 % marks
- For Lab Assistant – HSC in Science stream with 60 % marks with ITI in related field
- For Sl.No. 3 to 9 – SSC with 60 % marks with ITI in their concerned field
- For Technician – SSC with certificate in Boiler Attendant
- For UDC – Bachelor’s degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce with typing skills and Computer Application/ data Entry & Processing.
Age Limits & Relaxation: Aspirants who have attained the age of 18 years are suitable to apply for BARC posts. We have already mentioned the upper age limit on the above table. However, these ages can be relaxed by appliers who are belonging to the reserved category.
- For ST/ Domiciles of J & K/ children of those died in 1984 riots – 5 years
- For OBC – 3 years
- For PWD – 10 years
The age of the applicants will be computed as on 31st January 2017.
Selection Process: The applications received through the online will be validated by the selection committee and only the shortlisted aspirants would be invited for Selection test.
The acknowledgement for this exam shall be send through email or sms or via web site. The performance of individuals will be judged by conducting written test or skill test. The selection methods allowed in each posts are listed below.
- For Sl.No. 1 o 10 – Preliminary test, Advance test and Skill test
- For UDC – Written Test
Stipends & Salary Offered: Candidates who gets selected below Stipendiary Trainee post will undergo training for a period of 2 years NRB, Kalpakkam. They will be offered stipends during their training period.
- Stipend for the 1st year – Rs.6200/- pm
- Stipend for the 2nd year – Rs.7200/- pm
For the other posts, they will be appointed on regular basis and shall be offered salary on pay matrix level-4.
- Pay Scale for Sl.No.10 & 11 – Rs.5200 to 20200/- pm with grade pay of Rs.2400/-
Application Fee: Applicants have to remit the application fee in the form of e-challan. This can be obtained after filling your online application form. You can make the payment in any branch of SBI.
- For General & OBC – Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Women Candidates – fee exempted
How to Apply Online for BARC Recruitment 2017
Aspirants who are satisfying the eligibility conditions of BARC Recruitment 2017 can start to submit their application by using the recruitment portal. The detailed steps for online application are given in the below section.
- First of all, visit the official site of BARC i.e. “www.barcrecruit.gov.in”.
- Click on the “New User? Register” link to register your basic details.
- Fill the registration form and click on the “Submit”
- Use your email id and password as login information and fill the rest of the form.
- Upload the scanned copies of photo and signature in the specified size.
- After final submission, an application form along with e-challan will be generated.
- Take the printout of the forms and pay the fee.
- After fee payment, enter the payment details in the given column.
|Official Notification||Official Website||Click here|
- Online Application Starts from – 7th Jan 2017
- Last Date of Online Application Submission – 31st Jan 2017
Note: Here we have explained lot of details about BARC Recruitment 2017 in the above section for making it simple for candidate’s reference. To gather furthermore information, please refer the official notice from the above said link.