Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017: Bank of Maharashtra is looking for very talented individuals, to serve as Manager (Security Officers) in its Head Office and other network Offices. In this particular designation, 13 vacancies are found to be unfilled. Those who are having willingness to serve in this financial institution must ensure that he/ she possessing Graduate Degree or not. Additional more information about Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 is illustrated below.
|Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Designation||Manager (Security Officer)||Vacancies||13|
|Selection Type||GD/ Interview||Job Type||Regular|
|Last Date||02-09-2017||Job Location||India|
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
Bank of Maharashtra is a major public sector bank in India. It has largest network of branches with holding 15 million customers across the country. A few vacancies are occurred in this bank now, which is allotted purely for educationally proven and experienced aspirants. Applicants at all the stages of selection will be purely provisional subject to eligibility criteria.
The appointment of Security Officer will be on all India basis, as per the administrative need the place of posting will be fixed. Inclusive of two lakhs service bond, appointed candidates would be treated as probationer for a period of two years. Those who are keen and potential to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Jobs shall submit your applications in online mode.
Salary & Allowances: In accordance with the revised pay scale, appointee’s monthly salary will be there. Depending on the place of posting the following allowances would be applicable.
- Pay range – Rs.31705-45950/-
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- Medical Aid
- Leave Fare Concession
- Quarters etc.
Qualifications Required to Apply for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
Nationality: Aspirants who are the citizens of below said countries can apply for Security Officer vacant post in Bank of Maharashtra.
- Tibetan Refugee came India before Jan 1962
- Indian origin migrated to other countries
Academic Profile: In any discipline, aspirants who completed Graduate degree can apply for Bank of Maharashtra Vacancies. Those who are applying should have secured this degree from any recognized institution.
- Manager – Graduate Degree
Necessary Experience: An Officer having experience in commissioned services of Army/ Navy/ Air Force are highly preferred for designating them under the post of Manager (Security Officer).
- Experience – 5 years
Age Restrictions: Inclusive of all relaxations, Bank of Maharashtra set the upper and lower age limits as follows. These age limits should be calculated as on 30th September 2017.
- Minimum age – 25 years
- Maximum age – 40 years
Other Requisites: In addition to the above eligibilities, those who possess below qualifications will surely come under priority list.
- Hindi Knowledge
- Computer Literacy
Bank of Maharashtra Selection Process
Preliminary Screening/ shortlisting will be the first in selection to check the candidate’s qualification, experience etc. After the shortlisting procedure Group Discussion will be conducted to assess the level of communication, clarity of solutions to problems and adaptability.
A total of 20 marks will be allotted for Group discussion. Final selection will be made on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in personal interview. Depending upon the number of candidates and vacancies, if the bank decides to conduct both GD and Interview, in that case the marks will be in the ratio of 20:80.
- Group Discussion/ Personal Interview
How to Apply for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
Application Fee & Intimation Charges: Appliers have to remit the application fee in online mode. You have to do it at the time of online registration via payment option provided. No other modes of application are fee acceptable.
- OBC/ General Category – Rs.600/- (Application fee +Intimation charge)
- SC/ ST/ PWD categories – Rs.100/- (Intimation Charge)
- Mode of fee payment – Online
Online Application Submission Steps: As like application fee, candidates have to submit the application form in online mode. The relevant steps are given here.
- Candidates are required to go to the banks website “www.bankofmaharashtra.in”.
- Click on “Recruitment” tab and find the “Online Application for Recruitment of Security Officers”
- Then, click on “Apply Online” button, which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for new Registration” and enter the basic details in the registration form.
- On submitting the registration form, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system.
- Verify all the filled in details and do corrections, if necessary.
- Click on “submit”
- Validate your details and save your application form by clicking “Validate your details” and “Proceed”
- As per the specifications given, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Fill the remaining details and click on “Preview” tab to view the entire application.
- Modify the details, if required and hit on “Final Submit”
Finally, the application form should be signed and send it by ordinary post in the following address “The Assistant General Manager (IR &HRD) Bank of Maharashtra ‘Lokmangal” 1501, Shivaji Nagar Pune-411005”.
Documents to Attach: The self attested copies of the following documents should be submitted along with the hard copy of online application.
- Discharge book/ NOC (non attested)
- School Leaving certificate & Birth certificate (non attested)
- Certificates proofing educational qualification
- Experience certificate
- Medical certificate (In case of disability)
- Community/ Status certificate
- Any other relevant documents
|Official Notification & Apply Online||bankofmaharashtra.in|
Dates to Remember
|Date of commencement of online registration||12th August 2017|
|Last date for online registration||2nd September 2017|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy with enclosures||12th September 2017|
Note: All the necessary information in respect of Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 is updated in the above sections.