Bank of India Recruitment 2017: Bank of India, a leading public sector bank urgently requires hundreds of graduates to serve below Officer, Managerical and Technical category posts. Experienced hands in equivalent works are having vast opportunities beneath this recruitment. General banking awareness and excellent command on English language are the requisite skills to enter on these jobs. Places of posting will be fixed only by bank authorities, so female aspirants who are ready to serve in any of the BOI branches are only requested to apply. Further details regarding this Bank of India Recruitment 2017 are illustrated below.
|Bank Name||Bank of India (BOI)|
|Designations||Manager, Security Officer, etc.|
|No. of Openings||702||Last Date||05-05-2017, 12-05-2017|
|Qualification||CA/ ICWA/ Degree/ B.Com with MBA/ PGDBM/ PGDBA|
Bank of India Recruitment 2017
BOI is a commercial category bank that is headquartered in Mumbai city. Inside and outside India this bank has various branches that provide customer friendly banking and financial services. To fill the present and backlog Officer vacancies in junior and middle management scales under its head office and other units, now BOI is inviting online applications from enthusiastic male/ female citizens who are found eligible as per criterias given down. By issuing call letters, applicants who are found most eligible would be called for test/ oral interaction. Authorities will rank aspirants on the basis of marks scored by them in these selection stages only.
Leading contestants would be offered with appointment order, subject to availability of vacancies. If two or more aspirants are having same percentage marks then individuals with age seniority or depending upon marks scored by candidates in recruitment based test, appointments shall be done.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|SI. No.||Name of Post||Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Officer (Credit)||270||30 years||Rs. 42020/-|
|2.||Manager||400||35 years||Rs. 45950/-|
|3.||Security Officer||17||40 years|
|4.||Technical (Appraisal)||10||Refer notice||Rs. 42020/-|
|5.||Technical (Premises)||5||Refer notice|
Educational Requirements: Graduates on relevant disciplines can apply for this Bank of India recruitment 2017, if found eligible as per standards given below.
- For Officer/ Manager posts: Com with 60% marks and MBA/ PGDBM/ PGDBA or CA/ ICWA
- For Security Officer/ Technical posts: Degree/ Equivalent
A Computer course certificate is found essential for applicants of Security Officer posts, who didn’t study Information Technology or related paper as one of the subject in their UG.
Work Experience: Working knowledge in the fields of Risk management/ Credit/ Forex/ Relationship Manager/ Retail Banking, etc. is essential to apply against the Manager jobs in Bank of India and experience in Defence/ Paramilitary Forces as an Officer or Deputy Superintendent of Police or Assistant Commandant is mandatory to enter as a Security Officer.
- For Officer designation: Not compulsory
- For Manager/ Security Officer job: 5 years
- For Technical post: refer notice
Age Restrictions: There are minimum and maximum age limits to apply for this Bank of India recruitment 2017. The upper age that should not be exceeded by applicants (based on posts) are indicated in vacancy table and the minimum age limits are given here.
- For Officer post: 21 years
- For Manager job: 28 years
- For Security Officer post: 25 years
Aspirants belonging to following categories shall be given with relaxations in ceiling age, as per bank rules.
- SC/ ST/ J&K Domiciles/ Persons affected by 1984 riots: 5 years
- OBC category: 3 years
- Disabled persons: 10 years
- Ex-Serviceman/ Commissioned Officers: 5 years
Selection Criteria: By seeing the total number of applicants, bank will call eligible aspirants for a test and/ or interview rounds of selection. Through these rounds, knowledge of candidates in English language, General Awareness in Banking Industry and Financial Management would be checked.
Finally best performers will be opted for these vacant positions, with respect to the available number of openings. Also the medical fitness of those selected candidates will be checked, before appointment.
- Written/ Online Exam and/ or Personal Interview
- Medical Examination
Remunerations Offered: Depending upon management grade scales/ positions in which candidates are placed in Bank of India, monthly salary and other allowances like leave, insurance, etc. would be provided.
- For Officer/ Technical posts (JMGS-I): Rs.23700 – 42020/-
- For Manager/ Security Officer jobs (MMGS-II): Rs.31705 – 45950/-
Application Fee: Using Debit/ Credit Card or Net Banking facilities, candidates desiring to compete in this recruitment have to pay application fee as well as intimation charges according to their category. Fee once paid is non-refundable in any circumstances.
- Non-refundable fee: Rs.500/-
- Intimation Charges: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD persons: only intimation charges
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply Online for Bank of India Recruitment 2017
Bank of India accepts only online job applications for these current vacant posts. First aspirants have to do the basic registration and then they have to fill & submit the application. The guidelines to apply in this manner are given here.
- Open bankofindia.co.in website page.
- Go to “Career -> Click to Proceed” and hit the relevant recruitment link.
- A new screen will open with “Apply Online” link.
- Click on the link and start doing “New User Registration”.
- Fill the mandatory fields in registration form by entering name, contact details, email id, etc.
- On submission of these details a provisional registration number and password will be displayed on screen.
- Then login and start filling the application form.
- Use “Save and Next” option, after filling each and every field in application.
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature, as per guidelines.
- Using “Preview” tab, candidates can check the filled details.
- Then press “Final Submit” button.
- Remit the application fee by clicking the “Payment” tab.
- Successful transaction is indicated by e-receipt
- For reference, take printout copy of submitted application and fee receipt.
Dates to Remember
|Beginning date of online registration||Officer (Credit), Manager||20th Apr 2017|
|Others||26th Apr 2017|
|Last date for submission of online application||Officer (Credit), Manager||5th May 2017|
|Others||12th May 2017|
Note: Regarding new employment opportunities that are existing in Bank of India we have provided lot of information on above paragraphs. Candidates who have doubts can refer the official notice released for this recruitment.