Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2017: In Bank of Baroda, now there are 427 vacancies existing for Specialist Officer (SO) posts. Are you guys searching for a challenging and progressive career in banking industry? Then don’t miss this opportunity. Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer 2017 Notification is released today (i.e. 14th November 2017), by inviting online applications from willing aspirants who are ready to serve anywhere in India. The link for application submission is also active now. Deadline for submitting application is 5th December 2017. Further details regarding Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2017 are given below. Just go through it.
|Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Designation||Specialist Officers (SO)||Vacancies||427|
|Qualification||MBA/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Degree/ CA/ ICWA/ PG Degree/ PG Diploma||Application Mode||Online mode|
|Selection||Online Test, Interview/ GD||Job Nature||Permanent/ Contract|
|Last Date||05-12-2017||Job Location||India|
Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2017
Bank of Baroda is India’s International bank. It is headquartered in Vadodara of Gujarat. This reputed bank now requires hundreds of Specialist Officers to handle the duties under Finance, Sales, Treasury, IT, etc. departments. Candidates having post qualification experience in similar fields are the wanted ones. As per Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer 2017 advertisement, vacancy reservation is done for SC, ST, OBC, UR, OC, VI and HI candidates. Exam and Interview will be conducted for selecting suitable candidates amongst appliers. At the time of joining, aspirants should be ready to sign a bond for 3 years. Contractual appointments may also be done, depending upon bank requirements. Aspirants selected through Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2017 will get hand-full salary as well as other allowances based on place of posting and department they are joining.
Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Latest Vacancies
|No.||Category of SO Post||Vacancies||Upper Age Limit||Maximum Salary|
|1.||Head – Credit Risk||1||50 years||Rs.66070/-|
|2.||Head – Enterprise & Operational Risk Management||1|
|3.||IT Security||5||45 years||Rs.59170/-|
|4.||Treasury – Dealers/ Traders||3||37 years||Rs.514900/-|
|6.||Treasury – Relationship Managers||2||35 years||Rs.45950/-|
|7.||Treasury – Product Sales||20|
Salary Scale: Candidates going to be selected on response of Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Notification will get monthly salary and admissible allowances like DA, HRA, CCA, Medical Aid, LTC, Conveyance, etc. Aspirants hired on contract basis will get salary as per bank norms.
- Sales SO post: Rs.23700 to 42020/-
- IT Security: Rs.50030 to 59170/-
- Head posts: Rs.59170 to 66070/-
- Treasury Dealers/ Traders, Finance/ Credit (4 years experienced candidate): Rs.42020 to 514900/-
- All other SO posts: Rs.31705 to 45950/-
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for BOB SO Recruitment 2017
Nationality: Candidates having desire to participate in Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2017-18 should fall under any of the below given nationality.
- Indian citizen
- Subject of Bhutan/ Nepal
- Tibetan Refugee settled in India before 1962
- Person of Indian origin (i.e. migrated to India from Pakistan, Srilanka, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, Vietnam & Burma)
Qualification & Experience: The minimum educational qualification and post qualification experience required to apply for Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 are given below.
|Specialist Officer posts||Qualification||Experience|
|Head posts||*Any Degree and any one of the following qualifications
– FRM from GARP
– PRM from PRMIA
– PG in Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ Economics
– MBA/ PG Diploma with Banking & Finance specialization
|IT Security||*B.E/ B.Tech/ PG Degree in any of the following disciplines
– Computer Science/ IT
– Computer Science & Engineering
– Computer Engineering
– ECE/ E&I/ Electronics & Telecommunication
B.E degree with 1 year Diploma in IT/ Computer Science
PG in Science
*CISA/ CISSP/ CISM certificate (mandatory)
|Treasury – Dealers/ Traders||Any Degree/ Equivalent||3 years|
|Security||5 years (Commissioned service/ Officer)|
|Other Treasury cadre posts||M.B.A/ Equivalent with specialization in Marketing||2 years|
|Sales||MBA/ Equivalent PG Degree/ Diploma with specialization in Marketing/ Sales/ Retail||1 year|
|Finance/ Credit||CA/ ICWA
MBA/ Equivalent PG Degree/ Diploma with specialization in Finance
|2 to 4 years|
|Trade Finance||2 years|
Age Limits: Aspirants with following age limits are eligible to apply for Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2017. These age limits will be computed as on 5th December 2017.
- Head posts: 35 to 50 years
- IT Security: 30 to 45 years
- Finance/ Credit, Treasury Dealers/ Traders: 25 to 37 years
- Finance/ Credit: 25 to 35 years (2 years experienced candidates)
- Sales SO posts: 21 to 30 years
- Other posts: 25 to 35 years
Age Relaxations: Candidates exceeding the upper age limits can also apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017, if he/ she is eligible for receiving relaxations as per government order. Details are given below.
- OBCs (NCL): 3 years
- PWDs: 10 years
- J&K Domiciles/ Persons affected by 1984 riots/ Ex-SM/ Commissioned Officers/ SC/ STs: 5 years
Selection Criteria for Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Recruitment
Bank of Baroda will conduct following selection rounds to hire suitable aspirants for Specialist Officer posts in its various branches.
- Sales SO posts: Online Test, GD/ Interview
- Head, IT Security: Shortlisting, Interview/ GD
- Other SO posts (applications more): Online Test and/ or Interview/ GD
- Other SO posts (applications less): Shortlisting, Interview/ GD
How to Submit Application for Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2017?
Application Fee: Online applications should be submitted for Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2017. While submitting application, aspirants should have to pay the application fee also. Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/ Internet Banking/ IMPS/ Cash Card/ Mobile Wallets can be used for making this payment.
- General/ OBCs: Rs.600/-
- SC/ ST/ PWDs: Rs.100/-
- Intimation Charges: as applicable
- Payment Mode: Online only
Application Form of Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017: Application for Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Posts can be submitted as per instructions that are given below.
- Open the website bankofbaroda.co.in.
- Click “Careers” link in bottom of the page.
- Click “Current Opportunities” tab in the newly opening page.
- Read Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer 2017 Advertisement.
- Click the “Recruitment of Specialist Officers Project 2017-18 -> Apply Online” link. Or, open the page http://ibps.sifyitest.com/bobsplonov17/.
- Click the “New Registration” tab.
- Fill the mandatory fields in application without mistakes.
- Click the “Save and Next” button.
- Upload scanned copies of photograph and signature as per specifications.
- Preview the entered information and press “Final Submit” button.
- The link for online payment gateway opens.
- Choose the transaction option and remit the fee.
- On successful registration of application you will get Registration id and password.
- Finally take printout copy of submitted application as well as e-receipt.
Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Dates
|Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 – Dates|
|Online applications can be submitted from||14th November 2017|
|Last date for submission of online application||5th December 2017|
|Last date for fee payment||5th December 2017|
|Last date for taking printout copy of application||20th December 2017|
|Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer 2017 Exam Date||7th January 2018 (tentative)|
|Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer 2017 Result will be announced on||Updated Soon….|
Note: Candidates who searched for latest job opportunities in Bank of Baroda might have got enough information from above section. Interested aspirants apply immediately without waiting for the last date. To know in detail about exam pattern, reservation norms, etc., read the Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2017 Notification that we have linked above.