Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018: We identified some of the vacancies presently available in Bank of Baroda below the positions of Project Management Head, Retail Operations Head and Trade Services Head. Academic qualifications preferred for this Bank of Baroda Recruitment is Bachelors or Masters Degree in Concerned specialization. Qualifications apart, experience is also the compulsory requirement to apply. Scroll down this page further, for gathering more information about the educational qualification, experience, job responsibilities, applying procedure etc.
|Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Bank Name||Bank of Baroda|
|Designation||Head (Management/ Retail/ Trade Services)|
|Education||Bachelors/ Masters Degree|
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018
Bank of Baroda is the Indian State Owned International banking and financial services Company, headquartered at Vadodara. It is the second largest bank in India next to SBI. For doing the duties of Head (Management/ Retail/ Trade Services) posts in Baroda Global Shared Services Limited, this bank invites applications from the experienced candidates. Those who found eligible by screening the eligibility criteria and performance in selection, suitable candidates would be selected and posted at Ahmadabad. From your personal e-mail, send your updated resume before the last date mentioned. Additional more information about Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 is explained below.
BOB Vacancy Details
|S.No||Post Name||Vacancies||Age Limit||Experience|
|1||Group Head||6||35 – 50 Yrs||10 yrs (Min)|
|2||Operations Head||1||35 – 50 Yrs||10 yrs (Min)|
|3||Territory Head||37||30 – 45 Yrs||6 yrs (Min)|
|4||NRI Products Manager||1||28 – 40 Yrs||5 yrs (Min)|
|5||Product Manager||1||28 – 40 Yrs||5 yrs (Min)|
|6||Sr Relationship Manager||375||23 – 40 Yrs||3 yrs (Min)|
|7||Service Control Manager||1||32 – 42 Yrs||8 yrs (Min)|
|8||Compliance Manager||1||32 – 42 Yrs||8 yrs (Min)|
Compensation Details: Deserving aspirants may be deputed to work with the team in this Organization or Parent Organization or Subsidiaries of the Bank at Ahmadabad. If the deputed candidates seem to be right, then their compensation will not be limited.
Eligibility Criteria for BOB Recruitment 2018
Academic Qualification: In the disciplines such as Finance/ Economics/ Business, those who did Bachelors or Masters Degree from any recognized institution or university shall apply. Especially, who undergone MBA or Chartered Accountants will come under priority list for aspirants applied for Finance field.
- For Head (Project Management) – B.Tech/ Masters Degree
- For Other Head Posts – Bachelors/ Masters Degree
Necessary Experience: Aspirants who are having beforehand experience in managing banking, financial sectors, retail ability & lending operations, strong knowledge in KYC, AML and Documentation shall be considered as eligible for this banking recruitment.
- For Head (Project Management) – 7 to 10 years
- For Head (Retail Operations) – 18 years or above
- For Head (Trade Services) – 15 years or above
Job Role: The retail Operations head is responsible for managing the centralized retail operations seamlessly across retail products
Head (Project Management), employees under the post are responsible for executing and facilitating actions related to Project/ Business Management.
Heads functioned for Trade services will be responsible for performing multiple analytical, operational support and client service.
Selection Procedure for Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2018
Selection Process: The recruitment method is not yet decided by the Bank of Baroda recruiting authorities. It may be comprise of exam, interview etc.
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018
Application for Bank of Baroda Wealth Management Services Posts can be submitted as per instructions that are given below.
- Open the website bankofbaroda.co.in.
- Click “Careers” link in bottom of the page.
- Click “Current Opportunities” tab in the newly opening page.
- Read Wealth Management Services 2018 Advertisement.
- Open the page http://apps.bobinside.com/recruitment/
- Click the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the mandatory fields in application without mistakes.
- Click the “Save and Next” button.
- Upload scanned copies of photograph and signature as per specifications.
- Preview the entered information and press “Final Submit” button.
- The link for online payment gateway opens.
- Choose the transaction option and remit the fee.
- On successful registration of application you will get Registration id and password.
- Finally take printout copy of submitted application as well as e-receipt.
- Last date to submit application – 16th April 2018
- Last date to submit application – 06th May 2018
Note: We had illustrated the overall details about Baroda Recruitment 2018 in the above sections. For more clarification, refer the official notification.