Bangalore District Court Recruitment 2017: The Recruitment Management System of e-District Court is inviting applications from 10th or SSLC passed citizens who are having good academic record, to indulge them on following jobs. Needed number of employees for these technical posts is 217. Amongst this much number of vacancies, more seats are available for typing/ shorthand skilled citizens. For getting into a government job, this seems to be a very nice opportunity for young buddies (especially locals of Karnataka). Applicants with good written and oral communication skills in Kannada as well as English can make an attempt by registering for this placement drive.
|Bangalore District Court Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Post Name||Typist, Stenographer, Peon, etc.||Vacancies||217|
|Qualification||10th/ Equivalent||Job Type||Temporary/ Permanent|
|Selection||Written Test/ Interview||Application||Online|
|Last Date||15-11-2017||Job Location||Karnataka|
Bangalore District Court Recruitment 2017
For BangaloreDistrict & Sessions Court under Karnataka government, this enrollment has been planned. Ex-serviceman/ PH persons are also motivated to submit their proposals for these jobs. Authorities are in an idea of organizing Test/ Viva-voce, to hire best employees for these administrative posts. Placement will be done purely in the order of merit and reservation norms stated in Bangalore District Court Recruitment 2017 circular. As per new provisions of state government, salaries and other allowances shall be given correctly.
Bangalore District Court Vacancy Details
|S.No||Post Name||Post Nos||Age Limit||Salary|
Eligibility Criteria for e-Court Bangalore Recruitment 2017
Necessary Education: From recognised board or Government authorised School, individuals who had finished their matric qualification will suits for these professions.
- For No. 1 to 4 jobs: SSLC or equivalent pass
Senior Grade Shorthand and typewriting skills in Kannada and English should be known by appliers of Stenographer posts.
Higher level Typewriting skill in Kannada and English languages are also needed to join on Typist works and Junior level is enough for Typist-Copyist posts.
Age Constraints: The upper age announced for these vacant posts is 35 years. Aspirants who are not exceeding this age are only needed. Deserving categories like 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B, etc. shall only get relaxation in this confined age.
- Minimum eligible age: 18 years
- Relaxation of 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B groups: 3 years
- Relaxation of SC/ ST category-I candidates: 5 years
Selection Process for District Sessions Judge Bangalore Jobs 2017
Recruitment Methods: The different selection stages that will be conducted for Stenographer/ Typist/ Typist-Copyist/ Process Server jobs are test and/ or interview. Individuals failing to submit original certificates for verification on interview date will not be taken into account for selection.
- Written Examination
- Skill Test (as applicable)
Salary and Allowances: Position in which he/ she is placed under Bangalore District Court will be taken into account and monthly salary, other admissible allowances will be provided.
- Stenographer job: Rs.14550 – 26700/-
- Typistpost: Rs.11000 – 21000/-
- Other designations: Rs.9600 – 14500/-
Application Fee: Using State Bank Collect, remit the application fee for this BangaloreDistrict Court recruitment through Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card facilities. By downloading e-Challan from internet site also, this fee can be paid.
- Fee of General/ 2A/ 3A/ 2B/ 3B categories: Rs.200/-
- Fee of PH/ SC/ ST/ Category-I: Rs.50/-
- Mode: Online/ Offline
How to Apply Online for Bangalore District Court Recruitment 2017
Individuals who are meeting the minimum eligibility standards of these vacant posts can apply through online mode, if having interest to work in BangaloreDistrict Court.
- Open the page “ecourts.gov.in/india/karnataka/bengaluru/recruitment”.
- Go to “Recruitment” and read the detailed notices.
- Choose “Online Application Click here -> Apply Online -> OK -> Accept -> Apply”.
- Fill application correctly and upload the scanned photo, signature copies.
- Check the entered information and edit the changes.
- “Submit” the application and “Make Payment”.
- Take printout copy of submitted application and e-Receipt or download the Challan form.
- Date of Advertisement – 09th October 2017
- Online registration last date – 15th November 2017
- Last date for fee payment using Challan – 15th November 2017
Note: The career openings existing in Bangalore District Court and its application submitting details are described above. Go through the official notice, for more information.