ASRB Recruitment 2017: Agricultural Scientist Recruitment Board (ASRB) has decided to hold a Computer Based Competitive examination in order to fill up the vacant posts available in Stenographer and LDC positions. On 18th August 2017, this notification has been updated in the official web portal. Accordingly with that, they are inviting 12th pass candidates to participate in this examination. Herein, we have placed more details regarding ASRB Recruitment 2017 in detailed manner.
|ASRB Recruitment 2017– Highlights|
|Designation||Stenographer & LDC||Vacancies||173|
|Selection Type||Computer Based Test||Job Type||Regular|
|Last Date||25-09-2017||Job Location||New Delhi|
ASRB Recruitment 2017
Indian Council of Agricultural Research is an autonomous institution under the Department of Agricultural Research & Organization, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare and Government of India. One of the departments functioning under ICAR is Agricultural Scientist Recruitment Board (ASRB). Now, this department is facing staff requirement in the designation of Stenographer and lower Division clerk (LDC). Totally, 173 vacant posts are there in both the posts. Skills such as typing and shorthand are required to apply for these jobs.
On the other hand, to achieve the post appliers have to be qualify in Computer based Competitive examination, coming soon. Prior for that, interested aspirants should submit the applications in online mode. Scroll down this page further for collect more details about ASRB Recruitment 2017 in elaborate manner.
ASRB Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the post||No of Vacancies|
|2||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||78|
Salary Structure: Deserving candidates are found out via ASRB Recruitment 2017 will be appointed all over India, wherever the vacancies raised. In addition to the salary offered, Grade Pay will also be provided.
- Pay band – Rs.5200 – 20200/-
- Grade Pay (Stenographer) – Rs.2400/-
- Grade Pay (LDC) – Rs.1900/-
Eligibility Details to Apply for ASRB Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: Applying contenders must have completed the Senior Secondary level from any recognized institution.
- 12th Pass
Professional Qualification: Holding the academic qualifications, the below indicated skills are also expected from the appliers.
- Stenographer – Shorthand skill (Dictation in English/ Hindi at 80 W.P.M for 10 minutes)
- LDC – typing skill (typing speed of 35 W.P.M in English & 30 W.P.M in Hindi)
Age Limit: Applicants would be considered on following age criteria basis. These upper and lower age limit should be calculated as on the closing date for submission of online application.
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 27 years
ASRB Recruitment Process
The Agricultural Scientist Recruitment Board (ASRB) will hold Computer Based Test (CBT) in online mode. Final appointment would be based on the marks scored by the aspirants in this online exam.
- Competitive examination (Online)
How to Apply for ASRB Recruitment 2017
Application Fee: Candidates may also apply for both the posts by submitting separate application fee. The fee prescribed in category wise is given below,
- Unreserved/ OBC category – Rs.200/-
- SC/ ST/ Divyang/ EXM/ Women – Nil
- Fee payment mode – Online/ Offline
Guidelines to Apply: Through online mode only, applications are received from the willing and eligible aspirants. The steps to be followed while doing online registration is given below,
- Initially, log on the official website “www.asrb.org.in”.
- Click on Employment or exams section and find the “ASRB Recruitment 2017”
- Click the link and get the new application form.
- Before that, register the application, if required.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Verify the entire application and do the corrections.
- Upload the scanned images of documents, if necessary.
- At the end of the process, submit the application form.
- Retain the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
Dates to Remember
|ASRB Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates|
|Date of publication of advertisement||18th August 2017|
|Online registration starts from||31st August 2017|
|Online registration ends on||25th September 2017|
|Editing of online application form||26th to 28th September 2017|
|Downloading admit card will be starts from||14th December 2017|
|Exam date for LDC||29th December 2017 (10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon)|
|Exam date for Stenographer Grade-III||29th December 2017 (2.30 PM to 4.30 PM)|
Note: Candidates can access details about ASRB Recruitment 2017 from the above sections. Download the official notification and read it, if required.