Army Public School Recruitment 2018: A combined selection screening examination is going to be conducted by Army Welfare Education Society (AWES), on January 2018. To fill PGT, TGT and PRT Teacher posts in Army Public Schools (APS) located on various cantonments and military stations across India, this exam is being conducted by AWES. To participate on this APS Recruitment 2018, willing aspirants have to register their details online on or before 21st December 2017. Candidates who wish to improve their previous screening exam scores can also make an attempt now. Details about the subjects for which teachers are wanted at present and applying process, etc. of Army Public School Recruitment 2018 are elaborated here on below paragraphs. Just go through it.
|Army Public School Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Designation||Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, PRT Teacher|
|Qualification||B.Ed & Degree/ B.Ed & PG/ Degree & Diploma|
|Selection Methods||Exam, Interview|
|Applying Mode||Online mode|
|Job Type||Permanent/ Contract/ Adhoc basis|
Army Public School Recruitment 2018
In India about 137 Army Public Schools are located in various cantonments and military stations. All these schools are affiliated to CBSE through Army Welfare Education Society (AWES). Every year nearly 1000 teachers will get turned over from these schools, due to various reasons. So, to fill these openings AWES has decided to conduct a combined selection. Regarding this, from 1st December 2017 onwards AWES has started collecting applications from candidates who have interest to work as a PGT/ TGT/ PRT Teacher in Army Public Schools in the upcoming year 2018. Screening exam, interview and skill tests will be conducted for selecting suitable aspirants for respective designations. Appointments through this Army Public School Recruitment 2018 will be purely done on permanent/ contractual/ ad-hoc basis, based on School requirements. Joining candidates should be ready to work anywhere in India, during their service period.
Army Public School Teacher Vacancies 2018
|No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Upper Age Limit|
|1.||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||1000* (Approx)||57 years|
|2.||Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)|
|3.||Primary Teacher (PRT)|
Discipline-wise APS Teacher Vacancies 2018
|Discipline-wise APS Teacher Vacancies 2018|
|15.||Computer Science/ Informatics||✓||–|
Army Public School Teacher Posts Salary 2018: Candidates selected for Army Public School Teacher Posts 2018 will get salary and other admissible allowances as per organization norms.
- Salary for PGT, PGT, PRT posts: as per organization norms
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for APS Recruitment 2018-19
Qualification: Aspirants with following qualification can apply for APS Recruitment 2018.
- PGT Teacher: B.Ed and PG on relevant discipline
- TGT Teacher: B.Ed + Graduation on relevant discipline
- PRT Teacher: Graduation + B.Ed/ 2 years Diploma in relevant discipline
Academic Marks: In the above said qualification, aspirants must have secured following percentage of marks. Others no need to apply for this Army Public School Teacher Recruitment 2017-18.
- Minimum: 50%
Age Limits: While computing as on 1st April 2018, aspirants applying for Army Public School Recruitment 2018 can have following age.
- Fresh candidates: below 40 years
- TGT/ PRT posts on Delhi Schools (Fresh candidates): below 29 years
- Fresh candidates applying for PGT posts in Delhi Schools: below 36 years
- 10 year experienced candidate: below 57 years
Other Requirements: Other quality that should be possessed by candidates willing to apply for TGT/ PRT posts in Army Public School is given below.
- CTET/ TET certificate is mandatory to join on TGT/ PRT posts (not mandatory at the time of screening exam).
Army Public School Selection Process 2018 for Teacher Posts
Suitable aspirants for Army Public School Teacher posts 2018-19 (PGT, TGT, PRTs) will be selected by following methods.
- Language teachers: Online Screening Examination, Interview, Teaching & Computer Proficiency Test
- Other teaching posts: Online Screening Examination, Personal Interview
How to Apply for APS Teacher Recruitment 2018?
Examination Fee: To participate in APS Teacher Recruitment 2018, aspirants have to deposit examination fee either on online mode (Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card) or offline mode (cash deposit – bank challan).
- Non-refundable Fee: Rs.500/-
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
Applying Procedure of AWES APS Teacher Posts 2018: Online registration should be done by eligible and willing aspirants to participate on this AWES APS Recruitment 2018-19. Detailed guidelines for submission of application are given below.
- Open official website of Army Public School www.aps-csb.in.
- Read the APS Teacher Recruitment Notification 2017 from “News” section.
- Click “New User” option available under “Registration” section of homepage.
- Read the general instructions to register for Army Public School Recruitment 2018.
- Tick the declaration checkbox and click “Submit” button.
- Enter basic personal details and press “Proceed” button.
- Fill the details pertaining to eligibility for examination.
- If you are eligible, you will get a 6 digit password.
- Step-I registration completes here.
- Choose the mode of payment and remit the fee.
- Step-II registration completes here.
- Now re-login into the website to fill the remaining part of form (offline payment makers will get a payment updated message after 48 hours of fee payment. Such candidates then do re-login).
- View/ Modify your data and upload scanned copies of requisite documents, signature, photo in application.
- After prior checking, click the “I Agree” button and hit “Submit” option.
- “Thank you for successfully registering for APS exam” message will appear on screen.
- For reference, you can take printout copy of your filled form.
Important Dates of Army Public School Teacher Recruitment 2018
|APS Teacher Notification 2018 released on||30th November 2017|
|Applications can be submitted from||1st December 2017|
|Last date for online registration||21st December 2017|
|Last date for fee payment||21st December 2017|
|Mock test link will be available on website from||2nd to 10th January 2018|
|Admit Cards can be downloaded from||5th January 2018|
|Date of Examination||15th to 17th January 2018|
|Exam Result will be declared on||27th January 2018|
|Scorecards will be issued on||Updated Soon….|
|Date of Interview||Updated Soon….|
Note: Candidates who searched for Army Public School Teacher Jobs 2018 might have got enough information from above section. Read the APS Teacher Notification 2018 that we have linked in this article, to know about exam pattern, exam cities, exam result and other related information for Army Public School Recruitment 2018.