Karnataka Aranya Ilake Recruitment 2018: Karnataka Forest Department is engaged in the activities of conservation, management and development of forest and its products. To support its works, now this department urgently wanted 94 staffs for the following posts. Official notification regarding this recruitment has been divulged on 19th March 2018. Interested candidates have to submit their applications on time to participate in Karnataka Aranya Ilake Recruitment 2018.
Various tests will be conducted to check the physical condition, general knowledge, aptitude skills etc, of contestants. Appointment to these posts will be purely based on rules indicated on official notification. On selection to respective posts, he/ she is responsible for the custody & condition of government property in his charge, collection of forest revenue, carrying out inspections and see that all his subordinates do their works properly etc. Go through this page further for gathering more details about the recruitment.
|Latest Karnataka Forest Dept Vacancy Notification||Last Date||Know More|
|Karnataka Forest Dept Forest Watcher Notification 2018 – 94 Posts||10-07-2018||Click here|
|Karnataka Forest Dept Forest Guard Notification 2018 – 569 Posts||10-05-2018||Click here|
|Karnataka Forest Dept RFO Notification 2018 – 73 Posts||08-05-2018||Click here|
Karnataka Forest Recruitment 2018 – 94 Forest Watcher Jobs
Karnataka Forest Watcher Recruitment 2018: Karnataka Forest department has issued a recruitment notice in their official website for selecting right candidates under the designation of Forest Watcher with 94 vacancies. After reading the eligible conditions, suitable aspirants can submit their applications through online mode only before the last date 10-07-2018. Further details about this Karnataka Forest Watcher Recruitment 2018 can be clearly explained in the below section.
|Karnataka Forest Watcher Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Post Name||Forest Watcher posts|
|No of Vacancies||94|
|Selection Type||Written Examination, Physical Test, Interview|
Karnataka Forest Watcher Vacancies 2018
|No.||Name of Post||Vacancies||Emoluments offered|
|1.||Forest Watcher||94||Rs.18600-32600 /-|
Remuneration Offered: Selected candidates will be given an attractive amount of monthly salary and other allowances as per the rules followed in the organization.
- Pay Scale Range: Rs. 18600-32600 /-
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Aranya Viksaka Recruitment 2018
Candidates have to check whether they satisfy all the below mentioned Eligibility Criteria Norms before applying for this Karnataka Aranya Viksaka Recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification: Aspirants should have completed Matriculation as their educational qualification from a recognized board or Institution.
- Matriculation pass
Age Limits: Applicants should satisfy the below mentioned Age Limit as on the date mentioned in the official notification for applying Karnataka Forest Watcher Vacancies 2018.
- Lower Age Limit: 18 years
- Upper Age Limit: 30 years
Selection Procedure for Karnataka Aranya Viksaka Jobs
Recruitment Method: Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Written Test.
- Written Test
- Physical Test
How to Apply for Karnataka Aranya Viksaka Recruitment 2018
Application fees: Applicants who all are interested in submitting their applications have to pay the below mentioned Non refundable application fees by online/ offline mode.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 120 /-
- SC/ST: Rs. 70 /-
Instructions to Apply: Candidates satisfying the above mentioned eligibility criteria norms can submit their application only by means of online mode. The steps involved in application process is as listed below,
- Visit the careers page of the Karnataka Forest department, www.kfdrecruitment.in
- Download the official notification and read all the instructions mentioned in it
- Once you are sure about your eligibility conditions, start filling your application form with all the required details
- Enter the details such as academic qualification, skills, experience and other related information as per the instructions given in it
- Attach the self attested copies of the relevant documents with correct specifications as mentioned in the advertisement
- Now pay the application fees in either by online or offline mode
- Check all the details furnished by you once again and click the submit button
- Take a print out of the Application form for Future reference
|Karnataka Forest Watcher Recruitment 2018- Important Dates|
|Starting date for Online Application||11th June 2018|
|Last date for Online Application||10th July 2018|
|Last date for paying Application Fees||11th July 2018|
Note: In this article, we have pointed out all the details related to Karnataka Forest Watcher Recruitment 2018. If you have any queries, feel free to write on our comment section so that your problem will be resolved soon by our team.
Karnataka Forest Recruitment 2018 – 569 Forest Guard , DRFO Jobs
Karnataka Aranya Ilake Recruitment 2018: Karnataka Forest Department has scattered out a vacancy notification, widely over the state. With reference to the official notification, about 569 vacancies are bloomed under the post of Forest Guard & Deputy Range Forest Officer (DRFO). Aspirants those who are capable to face the responsibilities of the post are only invited to apply. Besides that, it is very important to possess the required educational qualification. More details about Karnataka Aranya Ilake Recruitment 2018 are narrated below.
|Karnataka Aranya Ilake Forest Guard Recruitment 2018|
|Designation||Forest Guard & Deputy Range Forest Officer|
|No of Vacancies||569|
|Qualification||12th Pass/ Bachelors Degree|
|Selection Type||Written test, physical test etc.|
|Last Date||10th May 2018|
Designation Wise KF Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Forest Guard||240||27 years||Rs.21000/-|
|2||Deputy Range Forest Officer||329||35 years||Rs.24000/-|
Salary Offered: In accordance with the norms of the Karnataka Aranya Ilake department, monthly salary would be drawn to the employees.
Qualifications Required for Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2018
Educational Requirement: Individuals those who completed the below qualification can go ahead with the Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment.
- Forest Guard – PUC/ 12th Pass
- Deputy Range Forest Officer – B.Sc (Forestry)
Age Restriction: The upper age limit prescribed to apply for Karnataka Aranya Ilake Jobs is given below.
- Forest Guard – 27 years
- Deputy Range Forest Officer – 35years
Karnataka Aranya Ilake Recruitment Selection Process 2018
Written test will be conducted by the forest department to recruit suitable aspirants in the post of Forest Guard and DRFO. Following that, physical test and interview may be conducted.
- Written exam
- Physical test
How to Apply for Karnataka Aranya Ilake Recruitment 2018
Applications for this recruitment will be accepted only via online. The general guidelines to apply online are given below.
- To apply online, log on the official website “kfdrecruitment.in”
- Hit on the recruitment tab and read the official notification
- Then click on online application form link
- It will open a new application form on the screen
- Fill the application form with all the required details
- Upload the scanned images of documents, if required
- Check the entire application form and do corrections, if necessary
- Finally submit the application form
- After submitting the application form, don’t forget to retain the hard copy of it for future reference
|Official Notification & Apply Online||Click here|
Dates to Remember
|Advertisement publicized on||19th March 2018|
|Starting date to submit the application form||9th April 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||10th May 2018|
Note: In the above section we have provided details about one of the upcoming Karnataka Aranya Ilake Recruitment 2018. If readers want to know more information, refer the official notification that is linked in this article.
Karnataka Forest Dept Recruitment 2018 – 73 RFO Jobs
Karnataka Aranya Ilake Recruitment 2018: Karnataka Forest Department is now having vacancies for 73 Range Forest Officer (RFO) posts. Male/ Female candidates having academic backgrounds in Forestry and related fields can grasp this wonderful government job opportunity. All appointments are purely permanent and Pension scheme is also applicable. Registration for this Karnataka Aranya Ilake Recruitment 2018 will start on 9th April 2018. So, interested candidates come forward and apply immediately without waiting for the last date. To know about the other eligibilities, selection rounds, salary scale etc, go through the following paragraphs.
|Karnataka Aranya Ilake Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Posts||Range Forest Officer|
|Selection||Written Test, Interview/ Document Verification, Physical Tests|
|Job Type||Permanent Government Job|
|Apply Mode||Online only|
Karnataka Forest Department Jobs 2018
|No.||Name of Post||Vacancies||Upper Age Limit|
|1.||Range Forest Officer (RFO)||73||27 years|
Range Forest Officer Karnataka Salary: The salary that will be offered to candidates those who are going to be selected for Karnataka RFO Posts 2018 is given below.
- Salary Range: Rs.21600 to 40050/-
Eligibilities to Apply for Karnataka Range Forest Officer Jobs 2018
Qualification: The qualification that should be completed by candidates those who are aspiring to apply for KFD Recruitment 2018 is given below.
- Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forest/ Animal Science/ Equivalent
Age Limit: Under this Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2018, individuals within following age limits shall only be considered for RFO posts.
- Minimum Age Limit: Rs.18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: Rs.27 years
Age Relaxations: Aspirants belonging to following categories shall get relaxations in upper age limit to apply for this latest recruitment.
- SC/ STs, Cat-I: 5 years
- OBC (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B): 3 years
- Others: As per govt rules (Refer official notice)
Physical Fitness: Apart from qualification and age limit, physical fitness would also be checked by authorities. Because good physical and mental health condition is very essential to serve in RFO posts.
- Height: 163 cm (150 cm for woman)
- Chest: 79 cm for male (+5 cm on expansion), 74 cm for woman (+5 cm on expansion)
Selection Rounds of Karnataka Range Forest Officer 2018
Following are the various selection rounds that should be successfully overcomed by citizens those who are applying for Karnataka Forest Department RFO Posts 2018.
- Written Exam (prelims, mains)
- Interview/ Document Verification
- Physical/ Medical Examination
How to Apply for Karnataka Range Forest Officer Recruitment 2018?
Fees: While submitting application for Karnataka Range Forest Officer Recruitment 2018 aspirants have to remit following amount of fee also.
- SC/ ST/ Cat-I: Rs.50/-
- General/ OBCs: Rs.100/-
- Payment Mode: Online
- Online Processing Fee: as applicable
Applying Procedure: Applications for this recruitment will be accepted only via online. The general guidelines to apply online are given below.
- Visit “https://kfdrecruitment.in/” website
- Click “73 RFO’s Recruitment Notification” link available on homepage
- Read the advertisement carefully and proceed to apply online
- Fill all the necessary details in online application form without mistakes
- Upload necessary certificate copies and photo, signature
- Preview the filled details and “Submit” the application
- Also, remit the application fee using payment gateway available on website
- Don’t forget to take the printout copy of submitted application for future reference
Important Dates of Karnataka Aranya Ilake Recruitment 2018
|Date of advertisement||24th March 2018|
|Starting date to apply online||9th April 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||8th May 2018 (4.30 PM)|
|Last date for fee payment||8th May 2018 (4.30 PM)|
Note: In the above section we have provided details about one of the upcoming Karnataka Aranya Ilake Recruitment 2018 for 73 RFO posts. If readers want to know more information, refer the official notification that is linked in this article.