Aranya Ilake Recruitment 2017: The recruitment notification recently unveiled by Aranya Ilake says, about numerous vacant posts in Deputy Range Forest officer and Forest Guard designations. On further referring, it conveys that the opportunities are offered only for aspirants who are holding 12th qualification or Graduate Degree. On the other hand, you must be knowledgeable and physically fitted to work under these posts. Concluding the overview about Aranya Ilake Recruitment 2017, more details are described in the below sections.
|Authority||Karnataka Aranya Ilake|
|Designation||Deputy Range Forest Officer and Forest Guard|
|Vacancy Nos||569||Last Date||14-06-2017|
|Education||12th Pass or Graduate Degree|
Aranya Ilake Recruitment 2017
Forest Department, State headquarters is located at Aranya Bhawan and administrative head of the department is the Principal Chief Conservator of Forests. This department has the main aim to conserve and develop the forests and tree growth. In order to fill the spaces vacant in Deputy Range Forest Officer and Forest Guard, they are inviting applications from the aspirants, who are complied with all the eligibility conditions. Moreover, applicants should be very brave to handle this Forest Officer or Guard jobs.
There is about exactly 569 vacancies are opened in the above said posts. Are you be the one intend to apply against these vacancies should register your names through online. Additional more information about Aranya Ilake Recruitment 2017 are narrated below,
Position Wise Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Positions||Vacancy||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Deputy Range Forest Officer||329||25 years||Rs.24000/-|
|2||Forest Guard||240||27 years||Rs.21000/-|
Academic Profile: On possessing the concerned Bachelors Degree or below level, interested candidates are asked to register your names for Aranya Ilake Recruitment. In case of Forest Guard post, those who acquire degree in Forestry discipline are preferred.
- For forest Officer Post – B.Sc (Forestry)
- For Forest Guard Post – 12th Pass or II-PUC
Age Constraints: Besides the upper age limits given in the above tabular column, suitable reserved category candidates are considered for age relaxation.
- Age relaxation for 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B category – 3 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST/ Cat-I candidates – 5 years
Selection Method: By conducting three kinds of tests i.e. physical endurance test, aptitude test and medical fitness test, the recruiting team selects most deserving candidates. It is to check the physical standards, knowledge and medical/ physical fitness of the participants.
- Physical Endurance Test
- Aptitude Test
- Medical Fitness Test
Pay Scale Offered: Provisionally selected candidates via Aranya Ilake Recruitment are appointed as Forest Guard/ Officer. They will be paid with an amount drawn from the pay scales given below,
- Pay scale for Forest Guard Post – Rs.11600-21000/-
- Pay scale for Forest Officer Post – Rs.12500-24000/-
Application Fee: Through the online payment gateway, applying persons have to transact the amount before the last date. It will be done at the time of online registration.
- Application Charge for General/ OBC category – Rs.100/-
- Application fee for reserved category – Rs.25/-
- Additional charge for all candidates – Rs.15/-
- Fee payment mode – Online
How to Apply Online for Aranya Ilake Recruitment 2017
Individuals, who want to serve in this forest department, shall submit online applications for this present recruitment. For submitting the applications, we had listed the step by step procedure hereunder.
- Open the web page “www.aranya.gov.in”.
- Go to “Recruitment” section and read the official notification.
- Then, click on “Apply Online”
- After that, complete the basic registration by hitting “New Registration”
- Fill all the details, submit it and get the registration ID and password.
- Using the login credentials, enter into your profile.
- Select the desired post, by clicking “Apply”
- Thereafter, feed all the requisite information in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of Photograph, signature and necessary documents.
- Check all the filled in entries and press on “Final Submit”
- Then, proceed for fee payment through the gateway provided.
- Finally, select “Application Preview” button and view the overall application form.
- Retain the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
|Official Notification & Apply Online||aranya.gov.in|
- Online registration commenced from – 15th May 2017
- Online registration ends on – 14th June 2017
Note: Aspirants, who are seeking for information about Aranya Ilake Recruitment 2017, shall retrieve it from the above sections. Read the formal advertisement, if you need more information.