APTRANSCO AE Syllabus 2017: Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh Limited (APTRANSCO), one of the power generating company of government issued a vacancy advertisement in the month of March 2017 through newspapers and official website. Engineering graduates who are hunting for jobs applied in response to this notification. Applicants will not know the important APTRANSCO AE Syllabus 2017 which will be asked in the upcoming exam. As the examination is going to take place in the month of April 2017, you will be looking for syllabus all over the net. Keeping the difficulties of aspirants in mind, we have provided the updated syllabus along with the exam pattern in the below sections.
|Corporation Name||Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh Limited (APTRANSCO)|
|Exam Name||APTRANSCO Assistant Engineer Exam 2017|
|Exam Category||APTRANSCO Exam|
|Exam Type||Objective Type|
|Exam Date||30th April 2017|
APTRANSCO AE Syllabus 2017
APTRANSCO is a government owned electricity transmission, distribution and trading company which is located at Andhra Pradesh State. Some of its units which are situated in Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada and Kadapa are in urgent requirement of well experienced Engineers for filling the positions of Assistant Engineer Posts.
In order to place suitable candidates in that position, APTRANSCO planned to conduct a written examination. A huge number of graduates applied in response to the advertisement mentioned earlier. To boost up the confidence level of participants we have provided the APTRANSCO AE Syllabus 2017 in this article.
Some of the points you should know about this exam has been given in the below section.
- The questions will be asked from their respective subject and Aptitude.
- Candidates who are qualifying in this exam can attain this position.
- The selection process involves written test and Document verification.
- Candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech or AMIE is eligible for this exam.
- Written Test is the qualifying nature; No interview.
- Answers should be marked on OMR sheets
Here in the below list we have given the necessary questions which are required to apply for this exam.
- Required Qualification – BE/ B.Tech/ AMIE
- Age Limit – 42 years
- Recruitment Process – Written Test & Document Verification
Subjects for APTRANSCO Assistant Engineer Syllabus: The Assistant Engineer exam comprise of single paper only. This examination would be conducted through OMR sheet. The questions paper will comprise of 100 objective type questions.
The impotent topics from which the questions will be asked for the upcoming exam has been given in the below list.
- Question from their concerned Subjects (Electrical & Civil)
- Analytical Aptitude
APTRANSCO Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern 2017
The APTRANSCO Assistant Engineer exam will be conducted through offline only. You will be will an OMR sheet with 4 option i.e. A, B, C & D. The questions paper will be available in English only. The question paper will contain 100 one mark question and two hours duration would be given for finishing your answers.
We have listed out the exam pattern in which the questions will be asked for the nearing exam.
- APTRANSCO Assistant Engineer is an objective type exam with four multiple choices.
- OMR Sheet will be given for marking the answers.
- A total of 100 questions will be asked and each question carries one mark.
- Two hours time shall be given for completing the exam.
- You have to score a minimum mark of 40% (35% for BC & 30% for SC/ ST/ PH) for passing this exam.
To make it clear for you, we have also provided the table wise examination pattern for the upcoming written exam.
|Subject||No of Questions||Mark Allotments||Duration|
|Concerned Subject||70||70||2 hours|
Subject Wise Syllabus of APTRANSCO Assistant Engineer: Candidates who are going to take part in the APTRANSCO Assistant Engineer Exam are asked to go through the below section. We have listed all the important topics from which the question will be asked for the nearing exam.
Syllabus for Electrical:
- Electric Circuit
- Electrical Machines
- Power System
- Utilization & Control Systems
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Power Electronics & Drives
Syllabus for Civil:
- Strength of Materials
- Reinforced Concrete
- Steel Structures
- Fluid Mechanics & Machinery
- Soil Mechanics
Syllabus for Analytical Aptitude:
- Coding Decoding
- Problem solving
- Alphanumeric series
- Problems on Ages
- Profit or loss
- Blood Relation
- Simple and Compound interest
- Percentage & Average, etc
|Download Syllabus PDF||Click here|
APTRANSCO Assistant Engineer Exam 2017
In the last week of April 2017, the written exam is going to be conducted especially for engaging young engineers below Assistant Engineer positions. At present, there are totally 136 openings exist below Electrical and 10 vacancies below civil stream. Some of details regarding the upcoming examination has been given in the below list.
- Designation – Assistant Engineer
- No of Posts – 146
- Online Application starts from – 20th March 2017
- End date for online Application – 12th April 2017 (07.00 PM)
- Exam Date – 30th April 2017
Note: With the aim of helping aspirants, we have mentioned the details regarding APTRANSCO Assistant Engineer Syllabus and exam pattern in the above section.