AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018: The Department of post is functioning under the Ministry of Communications and Government of India. It is involved in delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance etc. There about 23 postal circles functioning under this department. Among that, Andhra Pradesh Postal circle has let out a vacancy notification about the existence of vacancies in above said posts. Those who wish to apply against these AP Postal Circle Vacancies are asked to send your applications via post or register your details in online.
On the intimated date of selection, applied aspirants should participate in selection process. Those who successfully overcome all the selection stages will be appointed under the concerned post. Candidates selected will be appointed and treated as probationer for an initial period of two years. And training will be imparted to the chosen aspirants as prescribed during this probationary period.
|Latest Andhra Post Office Vacancy Notification||Vacancy||Vacancy||Know More|
|AP Post Office GDS Notification 2018||2286||04-06-2018||Click here|
|AP Post MTS Notification 2018||94||18-05-2018||Click here|
|AP Post Office Postman Notification 2018||1058||09-04-2018||Click here|
AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2018 – Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018: Andhra Postal circle has previously released an employment notification for the engagement of suitable candidates under the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks in the month of March 2017. But due to some unavoidable situations and complaints raised by fewer candidates, the higher officials in Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle are forced to cancel this entire recruitment. Moreover in the web portal of AP postal circle, a recent notice has been published about the re-engagement of this advertisement. According to this applications are invited from all the eligible candidates for this AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 in Online Mode. For further information aspirants are advised to go through this section completely.
|AP Post GDS Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|No of Posts||2286|
|Qualification||10th Standard pass|
|Selection Type||Merit List|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
AP Post GDS Vacancies 2018
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies||Remuneration Offered|
|01||Gramin Dak Sevak||2286||Rs. 2295-7125 /-|
Salary Offered: A Consolidated amount of monthly salary will be given to the selected candidates as per the Norms followed in Andhra Pradesh Postal department.
- Pay Scale Range: Rs.2295-7125 /-
Eligibility Criteria for AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018
Before applying for AP Post GDS Recruitment 2018, the candidates must check whether they fulfill the required eligibility criteria as specified below.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10th standard as their academic qualification from a recognized board or School.
- 10th Standard
Age Limit: Candidates should have to satisfy the below mentioned Age limit as on the date mentioned in the official notification.
- Minimum Age- 18 Years
- Maximum Age- 40 Years
Age Relaxation: The Upper Age limit would be relaxable to the reserved category candidates as per the reservation rules and norms followed in the organization.
- OBC: 3 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- PH: 10 years
Selection Method for AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018
Selection Process: Candidates are selected by preparing a merit list on the basis of marks obtained in their academic qualification. The marks obtained in 10th standard are aggregated to percentage up to 4 decimals and it will be a criterion for finalizing the selection.
- Merit List
Applying Procedure for AP Post GDS Vacancies 2018
Application fees: Candidates have to pay the below mentioned application fees in any one of the post offices in the Andhra Pradesh Postal circle. The Prescribed application fees for different candidates are listed below,
- OC/ BC: Rs. 100/-
- Female, SC/ST & PH: Nil
How to Apply: The steps involved in application process is listed below,
- Candidates have to visit the official website, “www.indiapost.gov.in” or “www.appost.in/gdsonline” and download the recruitment notification
- Read all the informations given in the official notification
- Applicants have to register themselves in the web portal to get the Registration Number
- Any candidate will be allowed to register at the web portal only one time
- With this registration number, he or she can apply for any of the circles
- Now pay the Application fees in any one of the post office
- Upload the relavant documents asked in the application form
- Check all the information once again and click the submit button
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference
|Official Site||Click here|
|Starting Date for Submitting Applications||25th April 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||04th June 2018|
Note: Here, in this section we have highlighted some of the information about AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018. If you have any doubts refer the official notification attached in this section.
AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 – 94 MTS Vacancies
AP Post MTS Recruitment 2018: Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle has scattered out an employment notification for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff posts with a total of 94 vacancies in it different divisions which comes under the Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle. Interested candidates can register their names only through online mode before the last date 18th May 2018. Candidates who all are seeking for AP Post MTS Recruitment 2018 can find other details in the below section.
|AP Post MTS Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Post Name||Multi Tasking Staff|
|Selection Type||Aptitude Test|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
AP Post MTS Vacancies 2018
|S.No||Designation Name||No of Vacancies||Salary Offered|
|01||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||94||Rs. 18,000 /-|
Remuneration Offered: Candidates who get selected as MTS will be offered with a Consolidated monthly salary of Rs. 18000 /- and other allowances as per the 7th Central Pay Commission.
- Pay Scale: Rs.18000 /- pm
Eligibility Requirements for AP Post MTS Recruitment 2018
Applicants who wishes to submit their application for this AP Post MTS Jobs 2018 must aware about all the eligibility conditions as listed below,
Educational qualification: Candidates should have passed Matriculation/ ITI from a recognized board for applying these MTS Vacancies.
- Matriculation/ ITI
Age Constraints: Candidate should satisfy the below mentioned Upper and Lower Age limits as on the date of 12.05.2018.
- Lower Age Limit: 18 years
- Upper Age Limit: 25 years
Age Relaxation: Age Relaxation will be applicable to reserved category candidates based on Reservation Rules followed in Indian Government.
- For OBC – 03 Years
- For SC/ ST- 05 Years
- For PH+ UR- 10 Years
- For PH+ OBC- 13 Years
- For PH+ SC/ ST- 15 Years
Selection Procedure for AP Postal Circle MTS Jobs
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected by conducting an Aptitude Test for atotal of 100 marks for the level of 10th Standard.
- Aptitude Test
How to Apply for AP Post MTS Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Candidate have to pay the below prescribed application fees through e-payment in the head post offices of Andhra Pradesh Circle.
- For General/ OBC, General/ OBC (EXSM) – Rs. 500 /-
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Female – Rs. 100 /-
Steps for Application: Candidates must ensure whether they fulfill all the eligibility criteria and then they can apply for AP Postal circle Vacancy 2018 through Online Mode. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- Candidates have to visit the official website “www.appost.in“
- In the website download the Recruitment Notification and read all the Instructions mentioned in it
- The Submission of Online Application usually consists of three steps
- In the First Step, click on the link of “REGISTER” in the Official website under the Tab of MTS
- During the registration process the candidate has to fill the all the required details
- After successful registration a Unique Registration Number is received on the mobile number and E-mail id
- Applicants has to login by using their Login credentials, so that fee payment challan is generated
- In the Second step, candidates have to pay the prescribed fee in any one of the post offices furnished in the notification
- After confirmation of fees payment, the candidates have to again log in with your registration number and Date of birth
- The Third step involves filling up the remaining details and uploading the scanned images of photograph & signature
- After checking all the details once again click the Final Submit button
- At last, take the print out of the application form for further reference
|Official Notification & Apply Online||Click here|
|AP Post MTS Recruitment 2018 – Dates|
|Starting date for primary registration through online||12th April 2018|
|Last date for primary registration through online||12th May 2018|
|Last date for deposition of application fees||14th May 2018|
|Last date for final submission of application through online||18th May 2018|
Note: In this section we have discussed about AP Post MTS Recruitment 2018 and their necessary details. Candidates who are seriously preparing for various Competitive Exams to get in to a government job in Andhra Pradesh are advised to bookmark this page where they can find all the latest government jobs in the particular state.
AP Postal Circle Postman Recruitment 2018 – 245 PM & MG Posts
AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018: Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle is now inviting job seekers to apply for 245 vacancies in Postman and Mail Guard posts. This notification is specially released for 10th pass candidates, but experience is mandatory to apply. If anyone consider yourself to be eligible for AP Post Office Recruitment 2018, submit your applications in offline or online mode. Scroll down this page further for gathering more information about the recruitment.
|AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018|
|Designation||Postman & Mail Guard|
|No of Vacancies||245|
|Selection Type||Written test & interview|
|Last Date||20th March 2018|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
AP Post Vacancies
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||Name of the Region||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
Salary Offered: As per 7th CPC Pay matrix, candidates who will be selected for AP Post Jobs are offered with monthly remuneration plus admissible allowances from time to time.
Eligibility Requisites to Apply for AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018
Academic & Other Qualification: Matriculation level of educational qualification is required to apply for AP Postal Circle Jobs. However, applicants should have three years of regular service in relevant grade for the designation of Postman and 5 years of service for the post of Mail Guard.
- 10th pass/ Matriculation level
Age Restriction: Maximum age limit of the candidates who are going to apply in response of AP Postal Circle Recruitment is given below. The crucial date for determining the age limit is on 15th March 2018.
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 27 years
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit prescribed above for general category will be relaxed for some of the particular categories i.e. OBC, SC/ ST, PWD etc.
- OBC – 3 years
- SC/ ST – 5 years
- PWD – 10 years (13 years for OBC & 15 years for SC/ ST)
- Ex-Servicemen – 3 years after deduction of service rendered in Military
- Serving Government Employees – 40 years for Gen, 45 years for SC/ ST & 43 years for OBC
AP Post Office Recruitment Selection Process
Aptitude or written test would be conducted for the aspirants who will be applied for Postman and mail Guard vacancies. Those who secure high merit marks out of 100 will be drawn under the merit list, and appointment will be provided later on based on the decision of the selection committee. If needed, interview will also be conducted.
- Written examination/ Aptitude test
- Interview (If necessary)
Applying Procedure for AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018
Application Fee & Exam Fee: Applicants have to pay the prescribed amount of application and exam fee before the last date. Some of the categories are exempted from the payment of exam fee, which is tabulated below.
|Category||Application Fee||Exam Fee|
|Female, Male (SC/ ST/ PWD) & Ex-Servicemen (SC/ ST)||Rs.100/-||Nil|
|Other Categories (Male & Ex-Servicemen (OC/ OBC))||Rs.100/-||Rs.400/-|
Online Application Submission Steps: Online application is prescribed for vacancies mentioned in Notification. The steps to proceed with the online registration is given below,
- Log on the official website “www.appost.in” or “www.indiapost.gov.in”
- Hit on Post Man & Mail Guard Recruitment link in the home page
- Hit on “Apply” and “I Agree” button
- Fill the registration form correctly with all the required information
- Check the filled in details and hit on “Submit” button or else choose “Edit” button
- After successful registration, each applicants will receive unique Registration Number for further login
- In second step, pay the fee in any of the list of Head Post Offices
- Then login using your registration number and fill the application form
- Thereafter, upload the scanned copies of images of photograph and signature in JPG/ JPEG format
- Preview the entered details and edit changes if any
- Press on “Submit” button at the end of the process
- Retain the printout copy of application for future reference
Dates to Remember
|AP Postal Circle Recruitment – Dates|
|Date of publication of advertisement||14th February 2018|
|Starting date for the submission of online application||14th February 2018|
|Last date for primary online registration||15th March 2018|
|Last date for payment of fee at Post Office||16th March 2018|
|Last date for final submission of online application||20th March 2018|
Note: In Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle, more number of job opportunities is available in Post man and Mail Guard positions. Candidates those who are seeking for information about AP Postal Recruitment 2018, shall retrieve it from the above section. If you need any further clarification, refer the official notification linked here.