APGENCO Hall Ticket 2017: If you are a person who is searching for the APGENCO Hall Ticket 2017 then you are in the right Place. Already the Online Application Process has been started and most of the Candidates belonging to the State of Andhra Pradesh have applied for APGENCO Recruitment 2017. In the Official Notification it is noted that the Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Written Test conducted by the Particular Organization. In order to participate in this Written Exam the candidates have to show the Printout of the downloaded Hall Ticket to the Corresponding Exam Supervisors in the Examination Centre. So to avoid confusion in this section we will provide you all the complete details for downloading the APGENCO Hall Ticket 2017.
|APGENCO Hall Ticket 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||APGENCO Exam 2017||Exam Type||Objective type|
|Material||APGENCO Hall Ticket 2017 Download||Status||Will be updated soon|
|Exam Date||30th December 2017||Exam Phase||Single Phase (Written exam)|
|Authority||Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited (APGENCO)||Official website||www.apgenco.gov.in|
APGENCO Hall Ticket 2017
Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited (APGENCO) is one of the largest electricity generating company in India and it is headquartered at Hyderabad. In order to fill the vacancies which are lying under this Organization for the Posts of Trainee Junior Accounts Officers and Trainee Junior Assistant, APGENCO has decided to conduct this recruitment process.
The Written Exam for this APGENCO Recruitment 2017 will be conducted at the Month of December. Since only few days are left for the written Test, the candidate should be well prepared with all the Subjects that are mentioned in the Advertisement. The Admit Card contains all the Essential details about the Candidates that are given by them in the Online Application Form during the Registration Process. Admit card of the APGENCO will contains the below specified Essentials details.
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Date of Exam
- Registration Number
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Exam Venue
Things to be remembered: If you are going to attend the APGENCO Exam 2017, then you have to keep the following things in your mind.
- Candidates have to find the exact location of the Exam center one day before the Examination in order to avoid the last minute confusions.
- Since it is a Written Exam, the candidates have to keep one blue or black pen for marking your answers in the OMR Sheet.
- The admit card is an important document and candidates must carry the same to the examination hall on the Exam date.
- Reach the exam venue at least half an hour before the exam time.
- Keep any one original id proof that matches with your personal details mentioned in your admit card.
- Also don’t forget to keep a copy of the Original id Proof that you have carried with your admit card.
- Candidates are not allowed to write anything on your Admit Card.
APGENCO Exam 2017
The Official Notification for the APGENCO Exam 2017 has been released in the Second Week of November Month. Some information about this Exam can be Explained in the below section.
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must aware about the Eligibility criteria Norms mentioned in the APGENCO Exam 2017. If he or she does not have the required Eligibility criteria then their applications are rejected by the Officials and no Admit Cards are to be issued for that Particular Candidate.
- Academic Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Relevant discipline
- Upper Age Limit: 34 Years
Selection Process: The Selection Procedure usually consists of two Step Process. Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
- Written Test
- Merit List
Exam Pattern: APGENCO Written Exam contains the Questions from the following Sections namely Numerical Ability, Computer Awareness, Language Proficiency and General Knowledge/ Academic Curriculum.
- Questions will be of Objective Type conducted in Offline Mode.
- Candidates have to secure at least 30 % of Marks in each section without which they are treated as Disqualified Candidates.
How to Download APGENCO Hall Ticket 2017
Candidates who have been applied for APGENCO Exam 2017 can start downloading their Admit card from the month of December. Before downloading APGENCO Hall Ticket 2017 the Applicants must be ready with all the Informations required for the Download of Admit Card. The Steps for downloading APGENCO Hall Ticket 2017 is listed below.
- First Candidates have to visit the Official website apgenco.gov.in
- Now in the Homepage Search for the link belongs to APGENCO Hall Ticket 2017.
- Click the Particular link and enter the details like Application Number, Date of Birth etc.
- Click the Submit button so that the Hall Ticket will be displayed on the Screen.
- Download the Hall Ticket and Take a Print out of it.
- Read all the instructions mentioned in the Hall Ticket.
- Carry the Copy of the Admit Card along with the Original Identify Proof mentioned in the Admit Card itself.
Exam Centers/ Venues: The Written Exam for APGENCO Exam 2017 will be conducted at various Exam Centers located in Vijayawada. In order to know the Exam Date and venue candidates are advised to download their Hall Ticket by logging into the Official website.
|Official website||Click Here|
Dates to Remember
|APGENCO Hall Ticket 2017 – Dates|
|Starting date for Online Application||13th November 2017|
|Last date for Online Application||02nd December 2017|
|Exam scheduled on||30th December 2017|
|Admit Cards will be issued from||Month of December|
Candidates who have searched to know about the details regarding APGENCO Admit Card 2017 might have got enough information from the above section. If you want to know other details regarding this recruitment then we will advised to visit our website www.careerszine.com regularly.