APDCL Recruitment 2018: A recruitment notification has been jointly published by three power sector companies namely Assam Power Generation Company limited (APGCL), Assam Electricity Grid Corporation (AEGCL) and Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL). In the above mentioned organizations, there are 1950+ vacancies existing below Assistant Accounts Officer, Sahayak, Driver and Field Assistant posts. Candidates have to read all the eligibility conditions and after that those who meet all the requirements can submit their application through proper channel. Some other additional information pertaining to this APDCL Recruitment 2018 have been clearly explained in the below section.
|APDCL Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Designations||Sahayak, AAO, etc|
|No. of Posts||1957|
|Qualification||B.A/ B.Com/ B.Sc./ HSSLC/ ITI|
|Selection Type||Written Exam, Physical Test, Practical Test, Document Verification|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
APDCL Recruitment 2018
Assam State Electricity Board (ASEB) is an electricity regulation board formed by Assam State government in the year 1958 under Electricity Act 1948. ASEB is a Public Sector Undertaking that manages generation, transmission and distribution of electricity with its successor companies APGCL, APDCL and AEGCL. Now these successor companies have made a combined employment notice for the selection of suitable candidates under following Posts. Job Seekers who are in search of latest Assam Government jobs are advised to utilize this great opportunity. There will be no interview. Only written/ practical tests will be conducted to find-out the right persons for respective posts. Know more details about this APDCL Recruitment 2018 by scrolling down the page.
Assam Power Generation Company limited Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Designations||Company Name||No.of Posts||Maximum Salary|
|1||Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO)||APDCL||35||Rs.60500/-|
|2||Office Cum Field Assistant||APDCL||968||Rs.60500/-|
|3||Light Vehicle Driver||APDCL||25||Rs.47400/-|
Emoluments Offered: Candidates will get monthly salary and other allowances according to the recruitment norms of organization.
- Assistant Accounts Officer: Rs.16800-60500 + GP Rs.8700/-
- Office Cum Field Assistant: Rs.16800-60500 + GP Rs.5800/-
- Light Vehicle Driver: Rs.12400-47400 + GP Rs.5500/-
- Sahayak: Rs.12400-47400 + GP Rs.4500/-
Eligibility Criteria for APDCL Jobs 2018
Before submitting application, it is the duty of every candidate to understand all the eligibility conditions mentioned in the advertisement. The different eligibility conditions of APDCL Vacancies 2018 are listed below,
Domicile: Only Indian citizens those who are domiciles of Assam state can participate on this APDCL Recruitment 2018.
- Assam Domiciles should only apply
Qualification: Aspirants those who had studied following qualification from recognized Institution or university can apply for this vacancy.
- AAO: B.A/ B.Com/ B.Sc./ Equivalent Degree with 55% marks
- Sahayak: HSLC and ITI in Wireman/ Electrician/ Fitter/ Welder/ Machinist
- Field Assistant: HSSLC/ Equivalent
- Driver: HSLC/ Equivalent and Driving licence
Age Criteria: Candidates satisfying the minimum and maximum age limits given below alone can apply for this recruitment.
- AAO: 21 to 44 years
- Other Posts : 18 to 44 years
Age Relaxations: Individuals belonging to following categories can claim for relaxations in upper age limit to participate on this APDCL Recruitment 2018 Assam.
- OBC/ MOBC: 3 years
- SC/ STs: 5 years
- Departmental candidates: 1 year
Other Requisites: Some of the other eligibilities that should be satisfied by aspirants willing to participate on this recruitment are listed here.
- Computer proficiency is essential for AAO, Field Assistant posts
- Knowledge in communicating in Assamese and/ or local languages is preferred
- Knowledge in traffic rules and driving LMV/ HMV vehicles
Selection Procedure for APDCL Posts 2018
Selection Process: Candidates will be hired by seeing their overall performance in following selection rounds.
|No.||Post Name||Selection Stages|
|2.||Office cum Field Assistant|
How to Apply for APDCL Recruitment 2018?
Application fees: To apply for these posts, candidates must have to pay the non refundable application fees as mentioned below for different categories.
- General, OBC, MOBC: Rs.500 /-
- SC, ST: Rs.250 /-
- PWDs: No Fees
- Payment Mode: Online
Steps for Application: Candidates must make sure, whether they fulfill all the eigibility criteria and then they can apply for APDCL Recruitment 2018 through online mode. The steps involved in application process is listed below.
- Candidates have to first visit the official website, www.apdcl.org
- Go to “Career” section and read candidates without experience recruitment notification for Class-III and Class-IV employees
- Also, read the instructions for filling up online application form
- Click “Apply Online” link of particular recruitment
- It will redirect you to online application portal for recruitment
- First do the “New User Registration”
- After completing registration process, login details will be displayed on the screen
- Login with the corresponding login credentials and fill the application
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature asked in the application form
- After filling all the details, click “Save and Next” button
- Recheck all the details once again and click the “Finish” button
- Now pay the application fees through online payment gateway
- Take print out of the application form for future reference
|APDCL Recruitment 2018- Dates|
|Starting date for online submission of application||1st September 2018|
|Last date for online submission of application and fees||25th September 2018|
Note: In this section we have highlighted all the details related to APDCL Recruitment 2018 for Sahayak, AAO, Field Assistant and Driver posts. For further queries, feel free to write on our comment section. So that your problem will be resolved soon by our technical team.