AP Mahesh Bank Recruitment 2017: Job hunters in banking stream, here you are having good news to serve as Probationary Officer in one of the leading bank. Stating about that, AP Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank Limited left out this announcement. They convey about the requirement of Probationary Officers in Assistant Accountant Cadre. Mostly in all the banking jobs Graduates are preferred. These AP Mahesh Bank Jobs comes under Officer Level, so obviously they hire Graduates only. Aspirants who are striving to get more information about AP Mahesh Bank Recruitment, you are now in the right place.
|Bank Name||AP Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank Limited|
AP Mahesh Bank Recruitment 2017
AP Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank Limited is a foremost scheduled bank of South India in the Cooperative Sector. The principal objective of the bank is to attain the social and economic development of the people through self-help and mutual aid. Presently, most awaited jobs exist for the Graduates and Post Graduates in banking stream. In this regard, AP Mahesh Bank is looking towards talented and ambitious candidates for the designation of Probationary Officer in the branch of Assistant Accountant. The staff members of AP Mahesh Bank can also apply for these employment opportunities.
So, those who willful to apply shall make your registration through AP Mahesh Bank web portal. After that, get prepared well to participate in the upcoming selection process. After appointment, appointees are considered as Probationer for a limited period before regular service. Additional more information in terms of educational qualification, age, selection, online application steps etc, are narrated hereunder.
AP Mahesh Bank Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Position Name||Vacancies||Age Limit|
|1||Probationary Officer||Not mentioned||28 years|
Educational Qualification: Graduates are seemed to be eligible to apply against the post of Probationary Officer. One who is going to apply should have secured minimum 50% marks with adequate computer knowledge. And they left a condition that aspirants must have passed this examination in single attempt only.
- For Probationary Officer Post – Graduate Degree
Age Restriction: Candidates who are not exceeded the age given below are invited to apply for the vacant PO Jobs. Employees who are currently working in this bank will be provided with age relaxation.
- Upper age for Probationary Officer – 28 years
- Age relaxation for AP Mahesh Bank Employees – 2 years
Recruitment Procedure: Online registered candidates will have to appear for online exam, conducted by the bank. After that, list of succeeded aspirant’s names will be displayed on the Bank’s website.
These persons are only invited for interview. In accordance with their performance and subject to medically fit, finally shortlisted candidates will be appointed as Probationer initially.
- Online exam
Salary Offered: Including the initial probationary period, Probationary Officers who are enlisted through AP Mahesh Bank Recruitment will receive the attractive and impressive salary as per the bank norms.
Application Fee: Payment of the below mentioned application fee can be made by using debit cards, credit cards, internet banking, IMPS, cash cards/ mobile wallets. It can be done at the time of online registration, by providing information asked in the registration screen.
- Application Fee – Rs.600/-
- Fee payment mode – Online
How to Apply Online for AP Mahesh Bank Recruitment 2017
Contenders who are willing to apply must submit your applications in online mode. Before registering their applications on the website, applicants should possess valid e-mail ID. While applying, you may follow the below instructions.
- Log on the official website “www.apmaheshbank.com”.
- Then, go to “Career” section of the website and click on “Recruitment for the post of Probationary Officers in Assistant Accountant Cadre 2017”
- To get the application form, click the option “Apply Online”.
- After that, choose the tab “Click here for new registration”.
- Enter the basic details and get the provisional registration number and password.
- If you do not complete the application in one go, then click on “Save & Next”
- Then, verify the details by hitting “Validate your Details”
- Upload the scanned images of photograph & Signature in correct dimensions.
- Click on “Preview” tab to preview the application.
- Modify the details, if required and click on “Final Submit”
- Press on “Payment” tab and proceed for payment.
- Take a print out of the online application form for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click here|
- Starting date to submit online application & payment of fee – 5th May 2017
- Closing date to submit online application & Payment of fee – 15th May 2017
- Tentative date of examination – June/ July 2017
Note: For the ease of job seekers reference, we had narrated the overall information about AP Mahesh Bank Recruitment 2017 in the above sections.