Anna University Recruitment 2018: Hello Aspirants! Here is the great news for the candidates who are looking for various teaching faculty jobs in Tamil Nadu. Anna University, Chennai has recently made an advertisement for recruiting staffs under the designations of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor Posts with a total of 21 vacancies. Job seekers who have passed their desired educational qualification can apply for this Anna University Recruitment 2018 by online mode before 29-05-2018. Further details about this recruitment can be clearly explained in the below section.
|Anna University Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor Posts|
|No of Posts||21|
|Qualification||Graduation/ Post Graduation, Ph.D|
|Selection Type||Written Exam, Research Performance, PPT Presentation and Personal Interview|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Anna University Recruitment 2018
The State government of Tamil Nadu established the Anna University of Technology on 4th September 1978. Under the University Amendment Act of 2001, this university became an affiliating university and taken all the engineering college in Tamil Nadu under its wings. This includes six government engineering colleges, three government-aided private institutions and 426 self-financing colleges. The university offers courses in engineering and technology through its affiliated colleges and follows a dual semester system in which every year it conducts examination for even semester in May-June and for odd semester in November-December months.
Another important fact is the University’s eco-friendly environment, in which it is rated as the most beautiful campuses in India with well accomplished lecture halls, seminar rooms, cafeterias, canteens, shops, sports facilities, libraries and laboratories. Recently this University has officially announced a recruitment notification for filling the vacancies available under the category of Teaching Staffs with a total of 21 vacant posts.
Anna University Vacancies 2018
|Sl.No||Designation Name||Vacancies||Salary Offered|
|1.||Assistant Professor||16||Rs. 15600-39100 /-|
|2.||Associate Professor||03||Rs. 37400-67000 /-|
Remuneration Offered:A Consolidated amount will be given as a monthly salary to the selected candidates as per the Norms followed in Anna University. The Salary Offered for various Teaching staffs are mentioned in the above table.
- For Assistant Professor posts: Rs. 15600-39100 + AGP Rs. 6000 /-
- For Associate Professor posts: 37400-67000 /- + AGP Rs. 9000 /-
- For Professor posts: 37400-67000 /- + AGP Rs. 10000 /-
Eligibility Criteria for Anna University Jobs 2018
If the applicant does not have the required Eligibility criteria then the applications are rejected by the Officials in Anna University, Chennai.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed the below mentioned Educational Qualification from a recognized university or Institution.
- Graduation/ Post Graduation
Age Limit: The exact Age limit for Anna University Jobs 2018 was not mentioned in the official notification. But Age constraint rules will be adopted depending on the posts applied for as well as candidate’s teaching experience.
- As per Norms
Selection Procedure for Anna University Recruitment 2018
Selection Process: Candidates can be selected in this Anna University Recruitment 2018 after conducting a series of recruitment process. The recruitment steps are as listed below,
- Written Examination
- Research Performance
- PPT Presentation
- Personal Interview
Applying Procedure for Anna University Recruitment 2018
Application fees: Candidates have to pay the application fees through offline mode by taking the DD drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Anna University” payable at Chennai.
- General, OBC: Rs. 1000 /-
- SC/ST: Rs. 400 /-
Steps for Application: Candidates satisfying all the eligibility criteria norms are advised to submit their application by means of offline mode only. The step by step procedure for application process is as listed below,
- Candidates have to visit the official website, “annauniv.edu”
- Download the advertisement and read all the information mentioned in it carefully
- If you are eligible then start filling the application form through online mode with all the required details
- Upload the scanned images of Photograph and Signature in the correct specifications as mentioned in the advertisement
- Candidates have to pay the application fees by taking the Demand Draft
- Check all the information once again and then click the submit button
- Take a Print out of the generated Application Form
- After that send the hard copy of the application form along with fees receipt and other documents to the address “Registrar, Anna University, Chennai-600025”
- Envelope should be super scribed with “Application for the Post of………………..in the Department of Architecture”
|Anna University Recruitment 2018- Important Dates|
|Date of Advertisement||13th May 2018|
|Last date for filling Online Application||29th May 2018|
|Last date for sending hard copy of applications||1st June 2018|
Note: In this section we have discussed all the information about Anna University Recruitment 2018 and their related details. If you have any doubts then refer the official notification attached in this section.