Andhra University Recruitment 2018: Andhra University has disseminated one official notification to fill some of the backlog non-teaching posts that are vacant in its administration. Typist, Security Guard, Junior Assistant, Helper, Maid, Draughtsman, Gardener, Attender, Record Assistant and Junior Lab Assistant are the posts for which staffs are wanted. Only SC, ST and Disabled persons can apply for these jobs. Interested and eligible candidates submit your applications through proper channel on or before 30th June 2018 to participate on this Andhra University Recruitment 2018. Other details related to this recruitment are narrated down.
|Andhra University Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Post||Security Guard, Helper, etc|
|Qualification||7th/ ITI/ SSC/ B.Sc/ Degree|
|Selection||Academic Assessment, Interview, Medical Test|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Apply Mode||Online mode|
Andhra University Recruitment 2018
Andhra University is a public university that offers courses in Business Management, Geo Engineering, Foods & Drugs, Retail Management, Biomedical Engineering, Marine Engineering, Computer Science, Biotechnology, etc through its colleges of Arts & Commerce, Engineering, Law, Pharmaceutical Sciences and Science & Technology. This university now requires 45 employees to handle some of the non-teaching and helper works in its college campuses. Some posts are especially reserved for women candidates only. Interested citizens submit your job applications to participate on Andhra University Recruitment 2018 as early as possible. By considering the age, marks of contestants in qualifying examination, medical fitness, etc, university will take decisions to appoint suitable candidates in its establishment. All appointments are permanent. So, hurry up!
Andhra University Jobs 2018
|No.||Name of Post||No. of Vacancies||Age Limit|
|1.||Junior Assistant||01||52 years|
|4.||Junior Lab Assistant||01|
|8.||Mess Boy/ Maid||12|
|11.||Helper – Carpenter||01|
|12.||Helper – Plumber||03|
|13.||Helper – Boiler||01|
|14.||Helper – Electrician||01|
|15.||Helper – Winder||01|
Salary Scale: Depending upon university norms, candidates selected for these non teaching posts will get salary and other admissible allowances from time to time.
- As per university rules
Eligibilities for Andhra University Non Teaching Recruitment 2018
Qualification: The minimum educational qualification that should be studied by aspirants to apply for these Andhra University Jobs 2018 is given below.
- Junior Assistant: any Degree + Knowledge in Ms office, Ms Excel
- Typist: Degree + English Higher Typewriting pass + Knowledge in Ms Office Package
- Record Assistant: SSC pass
- Junior Lab Assistant: B.Sc
- Helper, Draughtsman: ITI in relevant trades
- All Other Posts: 7th pass
Age Limits: SC, ST, PWDs within following age limits are eligible to apply for this Andhra University Recruitment 2018. Cut off date for reckoning age limit is 1st March 2018.
- SC/ ST candidates: 18 to 47 years
- Disabled persons: 18 to 52 years
Selection Process of Andhra University Jobs 2018
By considering the following factors, selection shall be done by authorities in the order of merit and based on availability of vacancies.
|SC/ ST categories||Disabled Persons|
|Merit in the qualifying examination
|Merit in the qualifying examination
Medical Test – Percentage of disability
How to Apply for Andhra University Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Through State Bank Collect facility available on Andhra University website, aspirants have to remit fee to participate on this recruitment.
- Non-refundable Fee: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Applying Procedure: The application format is available on Andhra University website. Duly fill the application and do the fee payment as per instructions given below. Candidates willing to apply for more than one post have to submit separate application for each post.
- Visit www.andhrauniversity.edu.in website
- Click the “Online application for SC/ ST/ Disabled category backlog posts recruitment – 2018” link in homepage
- Read the revised official notification carefully
- Then start filling the mandatory fields in application
- Upload scanned copies of photo and signature on 100 kb jpg format
- Then choose file and upload scanned copies of marks memos, degree/ provisional certificates, birth certificate, SC/ ST/ Disabled certificates in application
- Finally check the filled details in application and hit “Submit” button
- Read the payment procedure and click “Online Payment” link
- Read and accept the terms & conditions and hit “Proceed” button
- Do the transaction successfully and take printout copy of fee receipt
- Also, don’t forget to take printout copy of submitted application form
Internal candidates working in the university on regular basis on pay scale lower than Junior Assistant can submit their applications to the Registrar through proper channel, along with attested photocopies of eligibility proving certificates.
Important Dates of Andhra University Recruitment 2018
|Revised notification released on||11th June 2018|
|Starting date to apply online||11th June 2018|
|Last date to apply online||30th June 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||30th June 2018|
Note: In the above section we have provided details about current job opportunities in Andhra University. Individuals who want to know more information regarding this Andhra University Recruitment 2018 can read the official notification linked in this article.