Andhra Pradesh Municipality Recruitment 2017: Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies (RCUES) is wishing to hire dynamic and talented candidates for fulfilling various outsourcing jobs. With reference to the official notification, 750 vacancies are available in the posts such as Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Health Assistant, System Manager etc. In regard of the jobs available in Andhra Pradesh Municipality, educational qualification is a most important one which is notified in the official notification. The overall details of Andhra Pradesh Municipality Recruitment 2017 related to educational qualification, other eligibility criteria, selection, fee, applying procedure etc, are found below.
|Recruitment 2017– Highlights|
|Designation||Junior Assistant, Accountant etc.||Vacancies||750|
|Qualification||Graduate/ PG Degree||Application||Offline|
|Selection Type||Written test||Job Type||Contract|
|Last Date||07-10-2017||Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
Andhra Pradesh Municipality Recruitment 2017
Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies (RCUES) is a municipality department functioning under the Ministry of Urban Development and Government of India. RCUES is now in urgent requirement of various staffs to work under the following said contractual or outsourcing jobs. From the term contract, it means the staffs are going to be engaged purely on temporary basis. Graduates are specially invited to apply for the vacant posts. If anyone interested to apply for Andhra Pradesh Municipality Jobs, register your details in the concerned website. Additional more information about the recruitment is given below.
AP Municipality Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Designation||No of Posts||Salary|
Salary Offered: In the below indicated pay scale, candidates are offered with monthly salary.
- Salary Range – Rs.12000-17500/-
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh ULBs Jobs
Educational Qualification: Candidates who wish to apply for Andhra Pradesh Municipality Vacancies should be a Degree holder. Applicants should have completed the Degree from any recognized institution.
- Bachelors Degree
Age Limitation: As on the date of official notification released, aspirants should not exceed the below indicated upper age limits.
- OC & BC category – 40 years
- SC/ ST/ PH category – 45 years
Additional Knowledge: In addition to the educational qualification, if the appliers holding the below qualification based on the post are specially invited to apply.
- Computer Knowledge
- Certificate course (system design, database management, system security & networking)
- Shorthand & Typewriting skill
Selection Process for Andhra Pradesh Municipality Vacancy
A common written examination will be conducted in offline mode under 13 cities of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Written examination
How to Apply for AP Municipality Recruitment 2017
Application Fee: All the eligible applicants applying for the latest Andhra Pradesh Government Jobs should proceed for online fee payment through credit card/ debit card/ net banking. Fee once remitted shall not be remitted in any circumstances.
- Application Processing Fee – Rs.350/-
- Examination fee – Rs.150/-
- Fee Exemption – SC/ ST/ BC/ PH
- Fee payment mode – Online
Procedure to Apply: Candidates, hereby inform you that applications are accepted only in only in online mode. Initial registration is mandatory before applying for the post. The steps for applying is given below,
- At first, visit the website “www.onlinercues.in”.
- Click on “Apply Online” link available in the home page.
- Then, hit on “New Applicant Registration”
- Fill the registration form and hit on “Register”
- On successful registration, a new login or user ID and Password will be received on the screen.
- Using the login credentials, fill the new application form.
- Cross check all the filled in entries and do modifications, if necessary.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in correct dimensions.
- Finally submit the applications form.
- Retain the hard copy of application form for future reference.
For any technical issues related to online submission, contact via phone number “9550999166”.
|AP Municipality Recruitment 2017 – Reference Dates|
|Starting date to submit online application||26th September 2017|
|Last date to submit online application||07th October 2017|
|Admit cards for written exam will be issued from||15th October 2017|
|AP municipality exam will be conducted on||22nd October 2017|
Note: Candidates who are seeking for information about Andhra Pradesh Municipality Recruitment 2017 shall read the above sections. For more details, refer the notification available in the website.