Andaman Revenue Department Recruitment 2017: Andaman Revenue Department is in requirement of eminent staffs under the post of Patwari. For that, they are inviting online applications from the eligible and willing candidates to satisfy 12 vacant positions currently existing. The notification for this employment opportunity has been revealed earlier, which states that they are looking forward for candidates who have educated up to schooling level. For acquiring more knowledge about Andaman Revenue Department Recruitment 2017, please scroll down the page.
|Authority||Andaman Revenue Department|
|No of Openings||12||Last Date||31-01-2017|
Andaman Revenue Department Recruitment 2017
With an intention to meet the vacancies in Andaman Revenue Department, the office of the Deputy Commissioner has scattered out a vacancy notification in the employment website of Andaman Government. They convey a message that, 12 vacancies are recently bloomed in the post of Patwari. This post comes under Group-C, Non-Gazetted and Non-Ministerial category. Aspirants striving to work under any of the Government departments shall utilize this rare opportunity.
Candidates applied against Andaman Revenue Department Jobs are filtered by conducting examination. The selected candidates must undergo requisite training and pass the department examination in three chances, failing which will leads to termination of his or her service. The recruiting team receives online applications through the web portal, from the aspirants who are laid down with all the eligibility conditions.
Designation and Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Designation||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
Educational Profile: Candidates who get passed in Senior Secondary School examination are eligible to apply for Andaman Revenue Department Recruitment. This qualification must be obtained from any recognized board.
- For Patwari Post – 12th Pass
Age Limitations and Relaxation: The minimum age limit fixed for the aspirants applying against Andaman Revenue Department Vacancies is 18 years. The cut-off date for determining the upper age limit is on the closing date of online application. Age relaxation is offered for the applicants who claim under OBC category or Government employees as per the orders issued by the Government.
- Upper age for Male – 38 years
- Upper age for Male (OBC) – 36 years
- Upper age for Female – 38 years
- Upper age for Male (OBC) – 41 years
- Age relaxation for Government Servants – 5 years
Recruitment Procedure: By the scrutiny of online applications, admit card for written examination will be issued for the applicants. The date/ time/ hall ticket of the applicants shall be intimated later through SMS or Newspaper.
- Written Examination – In order to achieve the Patwari post, shortlisted applicants will have to write an examination for 100 marks. The questions will be asked from the sections of GK, logical reasoning, Mathematics and English Comprehension.
Pay Scale and Allowance: Aspirants who are shortlisted through the written examination are appointed as Patwari in Andaman Revenue Department. During their serving period, they are entitled with pay scale and Grade pay.
- Pay Scale for Patwari Post – Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade pay for Patwari Post – Rs.2000/-
How to Apply Online for Andaman Revenue Department Recruitment 2017
The selection team is inviting online applications from the interested candidates in order to execute the purpose of initial screening. The steps for making online application is listed below,
- At first, visit the website “www.erecruitment.andaman.gov.in”.
- Read the official notification and start for filling the application form, if you wish to apply.
- Click on “Apply Online” link available along with the recruitment notification.
- Fill all the personal details, post selection and educational qualification in the application form.
- After filling the above fields, save the details and click on “CONTINUE”
- If necessary, hit on “EDIT APPLICATION” for editing the filled in details.
- For final submission click on “CONFIRM & SUBMIT”
- After that, upload the scanned colored photograph and signature.
- By hitting, “Print application” you will receive the submitted application form in printable format.
- Keep the hard copy safe for future reference.
Dates to Remember
- Online Registration commenced from – 7th Dec 2016
- Online Registration ends on – 31st Jan 2017
Note: For the convenience of candidates who are seeking for information about Andaman Revenue Department Recruitment 2017, we had narrated each and every requirement details in the above sections.