AMCSSCENTRY Recruitment 2018: Armed Forces Medical Services has hosted a recruitment notification in their formal website, in order to hire MBBS passed candidates who have completed internship in that field. It is to fulfill the position of Short Service Commission Officer with male and female candidates in this Army Medical Corps. To show the gender equality, they are giving equal importance to the woman candidates. Qualified aspirants already registered in concerned medical council, shall submit your application in online mode. For acquiring more details about the latest AMCSSCENTRY Recruitment 2018, refer the below sections
|AMCSSCENTRY Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Organization||Armed Forces Medical Services|
|Post Name||Short Service Commission Officer|
|Education||MBBS/ PG Degree|
AMCSSCENTRY Recruitment 2018
Armed Forces Medical Services is one amongst the best options, available to Medical Graduates in the country to get into Indian Army. It offers golden opportunities to be a part of the world’s finest service and get trained as an Officer. In respect of that, Army Medical Corps recently dispersed a nationwide vacancy notification to offer promising and challenging career in Short Service Commission Officer designation. These opportunities are only favored for MBBS Degree holders or Post Graduates in that field. Also, they left a condition appliers must have completed internship on or before 31st Mar 2018.
On the entry, the Officers are commissioned as Captain and they are eligible for promotion up to the rank of Major. The tenure of the SSC Officers is five years, which may be extendable by 9 years for those who willing to continue and laid down with the eligibility criteria. Being a medical officer in this Armed Forces Medical services, hired candidates must be liable to serve any part of the country without hesitation.
Indian Army AMC Vacancy Details
|Sl. No||Post Name||Post Nos||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Short Service Commission Officer||–||45 years||Rs.17160-39100/-|
Emoluments Offered: Doctors hired for Armed forces medical services will be granted in the rank of Captain. The Salary, Grade Pay and Military Service Pay allotted for that Officers is listed below.
Besides that, the Short Service Commission Officer post will also carry the dearness allowance, free ration, accommodation, allied facilities, leave, LTC, medical facilities etc.
- Pay scale for SSC Officer –Rs.17160-39100/-
- Grade pay for SSC Officer – Rs.6100/-
- Military Service Pay for SSC Officer – Rs.6000/-
- PG Allowance for PG degree holder – Rs.1500/-
Eligibility Criteria for Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2018
Educational Profile: Candidates qualified in the below mentioned degrees must have registered in State Medical Council or MCI or NBE. Those aspirants are only invited to apply for the designation of Short Service Commission Officer.
- For SSC Officer Post – Post Graduate Degree or Diploma (Medical)
Age Restriction: The upper age limit of the aspirants is set at 45 years. The crucial date for determining the upper age limit is on 31st Dec 2017.
- Upper age for SSC Officer Post – 45 years
Selection Process for AMCSSCENTRY Recruitment
Selection Procedure: After successful registration, applicants have to download the call letter from the website. The call letters are issued by the interview board, only for the eligible candidates. Interview will be conducted to assess the suitability and to prepare merit list for the grant of Short Service Commission.
Finally the shortlisted candidates are subject to Physical and Medical examination will be undertaken by the Special Medical Examination board. All these procedures are carried out in Bangalore and the candidates appearing first time for this selection will be paid with Sleeper class rail/ bus fare.
- Physical and Medical Examination
Documents to Produce: These are the documents/ certificates to be produced for verification at the time of interview in original and attested photo copies.
- Matriculation certificate
- Permanent Medical Registration Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- MBBS/ PG Degree certificate
- Final MBBS attempt certificate/ Transcript certificate
- No Objection Certificate
- NBE certificate (Foreign Graduates)
- Passport for Foreign Medical Graduates
- Gazette Notification (change in your name after 10th)
- Attestation form.
The Attestation form is available in the website. Interview attending candidates must bring the Police Verification Report (PVR) form, which must be duly filled in and attested by the authority.
Application Processing Fee: The fee indicated below will be charged from the applicants, toward the processing of application. This amount should be remitted on online payment modes such as Internet banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- Charge of application – Rs.200/-
- Fee payment mode – Online
How to Apply Online for AMCSSCENTRY Recruitment 2018
Aspirants, who are having eagerness to apply, shall make your registration in the AMCSSCENTRY web portal. The step by step procedure for applying is listed below,
- Enter the website through the Gateway of “www.amcsscentry.gov.in”.
- In the homepage of the website, hit on “New Registration”
- It will open a new registration form, in that same window
- Enter all the asked details and verify that
- Finally hit on “Submit”
- After submitting the registration form, a Registration Number and One Time Password will be generated by the system.
- To confirm your registration, hit on “Confirm Registration
- Enter the registration number and OTP to enter into your profile
- Fill the remaining details in the application form
- Then, Cross check the filled in details and upload the scanned soft copies of the documents/ certificates
- Finally submit the application form and retain the print out of the application form
Necessary Documents to Upload: The following required certificates/ documents should be scanned first and keep it ready for uploading at the time of online registration.
- Passport size photograph
- Matriculation certificate as age proof
- Online registration starts from – 27th Jan 2018
- Online registration ends on – 22nd Feb 2018
Note: The information furnished above is about the latest recruitment in Armed Forces Medical Services. Keep in touch with the website, for getting latest updates.