Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017: Job seekers who are interested to work in judicial sector may utilize the job opportunities existing in Allahabad High Court. In this section aspirants may find all the latest job notifications issued by Allahabad High Court. Aspirants who possess qualification in concerned stream are eligible to apply for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017. Most frequently the positions which are become vacant in this High Court are Law Clerks, Junior Assistants, Review Officers and Stenographers. Despite of these designations, various other positions will also be filled based on the requirements. From the below table aspirants may find all the latest notifications issued by Allahabad High Court.
|Latest Allahabad High Court Vacancy Notification||Vacancy||Know More|
|Allahabad High Court Group C, D Notification 2017||4386||Click here|
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017 – 4386 Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ Jobs
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017: Beneath the purview of Allahabad High Court recruiting team, a new recruitment is going to be conducted. This High Court is looking towards talented and skilled candidates to serve under various Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ posts. The authorities of Allahabad High Court have delivered this notification for inviting online applications from the eligible candidates. Those who are surfing for information about Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017, is in the right destination now.
|Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Designation||Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Process Server etc,||Vacancies||4386 (Approx)|
|Qualification||6th/ 8th/ 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ Diploma/ Degree||Application||Online|
|Selection Type||Written & Other Tests||Job Type||Regular|
|Last Date||22nd August 2017||Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017
Allahabad High Court is the State High court of Allahabad in India, which is headquartered at Agra. It was established in March 2013 under the Indian Government. Approximately 4386 vacancies are bloomed in posts such as Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Process Server, Paid Apprentice, Driver, Tube Well Operator, Orderly etc. Around various regions of Uttar Pradesh, written and other tests would be conducted. If you hold educational qualification as per the post, then proceed to apply. Additional more information about Allahabad High Court Recruitment is narrated below.
Allahabad High Court Vacancy Details
|Sl.no||Category||Position Name||No of Vacancies|
|1||‘C’ cadre posts||Stenographer (Grade-III)||543|
|5||‘D’ cadre posts||Tube Well Operator cum Electrician||2020|
|7||Orderly/ Peon/ Office Peon/ Farrash|
|8||Chowkidar/ Waterman/ Sweeper/ Mail/ Coolie/ Bhisti/ Liftman|
Salary Offered: Aspirants who get enrolled below various categories of Allahabad High Court Jobs will be offered with salary in below pay scale and grade pay.
- Pay scale for all the posts – Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay for Stenographer – Rs.2800/-
- Grade Pay for Junior Assistant –Rs. 2000/-
- Grade Pay for Apprentice & Driver – Rs.1900/-
- Grade Pay for Sweeper – Rs.6000/-
- Grade Pay for Other Posts – Rs.1800/-
Eligibility to Apply for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017
Academic Qualification: To apply for Allahabad High Court Recruitment Group C & D Jobs, aspiring persons should possess the below listed academic qualifications.
- Stenographer – Graduate Degree with Diploma
- Junior Assistant & Paid Apprentice – Intermediate with CCC certificate
- Driver – High School with Driving License
- Tube Well Operator – Junior high School with Diploma or ITI
- Sweeper – 6th Pass
- Other Posts – Junior High school
Age Limitations: In order to get consideration for Allahabad High Court Vacancies, applicants should be sustained in the below mentioned age groups. These age limits should be calculated as on 1st July 2016.
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 40 years
Selection Process for Allahabad High Court Jobs
On different dates in different districts of Uttar Pradesh, written examination will be organized for all the posts. In accordance with the post applied for, candidates will be subject to further selection stages.
- Written examination
- Hindi/ English Computer Type Test
- Hindi/ English Stenography Test
- Technical Driving Test
How to Apply for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017
Application Fee: Paying application fee is must for the latest Allahabad High Court Recruitment. As per your category, appliers shall remit the application fee along with bank charges (If applicable).
|Post Name||Category||Application Fee|
|Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Driver||General & OBC||Rs.750/-|
|Other Posts||General & OBC||Rs.500/-|
Online Steps to Apply: Job seekers whose academic and other qualification profile matches the latest Allahabad High Court Recruitment shall submit your applications in online mode. The steps for doing the online registration is given below,
- Log on the website “www.i-register.co.in/hcagrpcdlive/index.html”.
- Hit on “Registration for New User”
- Select the Post Name, Post Preference, Language and hit on “Next”
- Then, fill the registration form and cross check the filled in details.
- Click on “Save” button and get the Registration number.
- After that, click on “Sign In for Existing User”
- Enter the Registration number, Date of Birth and click on “Login”
- Now, a new application form will be appeared on the screen.
- Fill the new application form with all the details.
- Once you cross check all the filled in details for doing correction.
- Upload the scanned images of documents or certificates, if necessary.
- Finally submit the application form.
- Retain the hard copy of application form for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click here|
Dates to Remember
|Allahabad High Court Jobs 2017- Important Dates|
|Date of publication of advertisement||31st July 2017|
|Online registration commenced from||2nd August 2017|
|Online registration ends on||22nd August 2017|
Note: By referring the above sections, candidates those who wish to apply for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017 shall get all the required details.