Allahabad High Court Private Secretary Syllabus 2017: On 6th November 2017, the Allahabad High Court invited candidates to apply for Additional Private Secretary Vacancies via formal notification. Accordingly with this formal notice, 39 vacancies are bloomed in that post. Many of the job seekers are registering now in the Allahabad High Court website, with high desire to get into the post. In one or two months, this concerned exam will be conducted by this authority. In between this time duration, applied candidates should prepare for the exam using the study materials such as previous year question papers, syllabus etc. For assisting such candidates who are currently under the process of exam preparation, we came here with Allahabad High Court Private Secretary Syllabus 2017 along with the exact structure of the exam.
|Allahabad High Court Private Secretary Syllabus 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||Allahabad High Court Private Secretary Exam 2017||Exam Type||Objective & Subjective|
|Material||Syllabus Download pdf||Exam Category||Private Secretary|
|Exam Date||Announced soon||Exam Phase||Single Phase|
|Court||Allahabad High Court||Official Site||www.allahabadhighcourt.in|
Allahabad High Court Private Secretary Syllabus 2017
Allahabad High Court is a High Court based in Allahabad that has jurisdiction over the Indian State of Uttar Pradesh. This court is authorized by the constitution of India. At present, sanctioned strength of Judges of the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad is 160. At this time, Additional Private Secretary Vacancies are available now as said above. For this recruitment, no persons shall be recruited to this High Court establishment unless he/ she possess good mental and body health. If you are now preparing for the concerned exam, follow the below guidelines to crack the exam.
- First of all, collect resources such as Syllabus, previous year question papers etc.
- Topic wise, clear all the portions available in the syllabus.
- Clear all these topics before few days of the exam.
- Then try it yourself using the previous year question papers.
- Before attending the exam, refer all these materials once again.
Without referring the exact syllabus, you may leave some of the important topics and concentrate in unwanted topics. To avoid this situation, applied aspirants shall get the Allahabad High Court Syllabus 2017 from the below sections.
Important Subjects: The topic that comes under the forthcoming Allahabad High Court exam is listed below. While attending the exam, applicants must be familiar in these topics.
- Elementary Knowledge of General English & General Studies
- Elementary Knowledge of Computer
- Translation of Passage in Shorthand to English
Allahabad High Court Private Secretary Exam Pattern 2017
The exam pattern for the above said exam is tabulated below. As per that, the standard of questions shall be of Graduation level.
|Part||Test Subjects||Maximum Marks|
|A||Elementary Knowledge of General English & General Studies||40|
|Elementary Knowledge of Computer||20|
|B||Translation of Passage in Shorthand to English (From Sit Issac Pitmans’s book)||40|
- Par-A will be of objective type and part-B will be of subjective type.
- There shall be no negative marking for the wrong answers.
- The question paper will be available in both English and Hindi languages.
After Written Exam Shorthand Test of 150 Marks will be conducted & after that Computer Knowledge Test of 50 Marks will be conducted.
Subject Wise Topics in Allahabad High Court Private Secretary Syllabus 2017
For Additional Private Secretary exam, candidates have to be thorough in the following topics only.
Syllabus for General English:
- Spot the Error
- Fill in the Blanks
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
- Improvement of Sentences
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration.
- Passage Completion
- Joining sentences
Syllabus for General Studies:
- Indian History
- Indian Polity
- Current Events
- The Indian Constitution
- Science & Technology
- Environmental issues
- Geography – Allahabad
- Inventions in the world
- Current national & International events,
- Basic Computer
- Indian Parliament
- Famous days & Dates
- sports etc
Syllabus for Computer Subject:
- Computer Fundamentals
- Windows (MS-Windows)
- MS-Office : Word Processing (MS-Word), Spread Sheet (MS-Excel), Presentation Knowledge (MS-Power Point), MS Access
- Usage of Internet Services available on Internet
- Communication Technology
- Networking Concepts.
Allahabad High Court Private Secretary Exam 2017
Here we are going to discuss about Allahabad High Court Private Secretary Exam 2017. Apart from the educational qualification mentioned below, applicants doe this exam should be an expert in shorthand, typewriting, data entry, word processing and computer operation. Also he should have served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years or who has obtained a ‘B’ certificate of the National Cadet Corps is given preference in the matter of direct recruitment. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the contestants in written examination, shorthand and computer knowledge test. If two or more candidates secure same marks then higher marks would be considered first.
- Name of the post – Additional Private Secretary
- No of Vacant Positions – 39
- Educational Qualification – Bachelors Degree (Law)
- Age limit – 21 to 35 years
- Selection Process – Written test, shorthand test & Computer Knowledge test
- Application submission mode – Online
|Download Official Syllabus pdf||Click here|
Dates to Remember
|Allahabad High Court Private Secretary Exam 2017 – Dates|
|Advertisement posted on||6th November 2017|
|Last date to submit application||21st November 2017|
|Allahabad High Court Private Secretary Exam will be conducted on||Announced soon|
Note: A lot of information about Allahabad High Court Private Secretary Syllabus 2017 is updated in the above sections.