Allahabad High Court Answer Key 2017: In most of the competitive exams, question papers are set in four types. Likewise, Allahabad High Court has conducted the exam for Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ posts in this manner. This high court has organized written exam for several posts such as Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Apprentice, Drivers, Electrician, Process Server, Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper etc. In regard of the posts, selection process is differed. But for all the positions, written examination is the common one. Since the exam has been over now, this high court is going to release the answer key for the four sets of question papers (A, B, C & D). Additional more information about Allahabad High Court Answer Key 2017 is summarized below,
|Allahabad High Court Answer Key 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||Allahabad High Court Exam 2017||Exam Type||Objective|
|Material||Answer Key Download||Status||Updated Soon|
|Exam Date||Announced soon||Exam Category||Single Phase|
|Board||Allahabad High Court||Official Site||www.allahabadhighcourt.in|
Allahabad High Court Answer Key 2017
Allahabad High Court is the high court that has the jurisdiction over the Indian State of Uttar Pradesh. It was established in 1869, making it one of the first high courts to be established in India. In this judicial institution, approximately 4386 vacancies are found in the above said posts. This high court is looking towards talented and skilled candidates to serve under this Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ posts.
Releasing answer key is one of the procedures followed in all the government and highly reputed organizations after the completion of the exam. It will be delivered as provisional document, mostly in their websites. This procedure is also followed by Allahabad High Court. In few days, he/ she attend the written exam shall find the Allahabad High Court Answer Key 2017 as PDF document. When the exam is over, in two or three weeks you may expect this answer key.
Allahabad High Court Selection Process 2017
The first stage of the recruitment is written test, which will be conducted in various districts of Uttar Pradesh. In accordance with the marks obtained in written test, computer & Stenographer test would be scheduled for both Hindi and English languages. To join in Driver post, driving test will be there next to written examination.
- Written examination
- Hindi/ English Computer Type Test
- Hindi/ English Stenography Test
- Technical Driving Test
Question Pattern: In four subjects all the 100 questions are designed in question paper. The test subjects are Hindi, English, General Studies and mathematics. Some other important details are listed below.
- The written examination will be conducted for a composite duration of 90 minutes.
- Exam will carry 100 questions.
- The maximum marks allotted for the exam is 100.
- There will be no negative marking for the answer key.
- The question paper will be set in both English and Hindi languages.
How to Download Allahabad High Court Answer Key 2017
On 31st July 2017, Allahabad High Court has revealed a notification regarding the submission of application form for various posts. Once the exam is successfully completed, they reveal answer key. It’s a common procedure as you already know. In regard of Allahabad High Court Answer Key 2017, some time is left for submitting objections, if necessary. It will be publicized in the official website. On clearing all the objections, this high court will update the corrected answer key based on the objections received by them. The steps to download the answer is placed below,
- First of all, log on the official website “www.allahabadhighcourt.in”.
- Go to “Recruitment” section of the website.
- Hit on relevant “Allahabad High Court Answer Key 2017” link found legible in the website.
- A pdf file containing the answer key for four sets of questions starts to download.
- Save this file in your pc other devices.
Steps to Check Answers: Before checking the answer key, keep the question paper in handy. Use this procedure or your convenient way to verify the answers.
- Choose the saved Answer key file.
- In answer key, question wise tick mark will be there for right answer.
- One by one, check the answer in answer key and put a tick mark in your question paper, if it is correct.
- Then calculate all the tick marks and assume your final marks.
|Download Answer Key PDF||Click here|
Dates to Remember
|Allahabad High Court Answer Key 2017 – Important Dates|
|Allahabad High Court written examination will be conducted on||Announced soon|
|Allahabad High Court exam answer will be publicized on||Announced soon|
Note: The above sections placed here states about Allahabad High Court Answer Key 2017 in detailed form.