Akola Police Recruitment 2017: With an intention to strengthen the Akola police force, this department is looking towards bold and knowledgeable candidates to handle the post of Constable. Below the Constable post, about 68 vacancies are going to be filled in these future days. Desiring aspirants who have passed in 8th or 10th class are only eligible. Also, you required to pass in various selection tests, will be scheduled later. Except these contents, we had placed more details about Akola Police Recruitment 2017 in below sub topics.
|Authority||Akala Police (Maharastra)|
|Education||8th or 10th|
Akola Police Recruitment 2017
Akola Police department functions as an investigating team in various criminal cases and doing the responsible duties in protecting public, from any kind of violence. In these days, Akola Police department meet the lack of polices in Constable Section. In this regard, they had disseminated a vacancy notification about the urgent demand of Constables and requirements expected from the applicants. As per that, physically fitted persons who are eagerly waiting to join police or armed forces shall make it as a chance.
To get appointment in this post, candidates must prove their efficiency in terms of knowledge, physical fitness, physical standards and medical fitness via multiple recruitment phases. Those willing candidates can hurry up to make your registration in Akola Police web portal.
Post and vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Post Name||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
Educational Qualification: Intermediate or Matriculation level of education is enough to apply for Constable Post in Akola Police force.
- For Constable Post – 8th or 10th pass
Age Limit: According to Akola Police Recruitment rules, candidates must attain the age limit between 18 to 28 years. As per that, age relaxation is also applicable in case of reserved categories.
- Minimum age for Constable Post – 18 years
- Upper age for Constable Post – 28 years
Selection Procedure: Registered aspirants in Akola Police web portal must need to cross various selection stages, in order to get the post of Constable. The selection may contain the following rounds.
- Physical eligibility test
- Verifying the Educational Qualification
- Physical Test
- Written Exam
- Medical Test
Pay Scale & Grade Pay: After getting posting in Akola Police department, Constables are offered with monthly salary in terms of pay scale. Together with this monthly salary, they will also be entitled with Grade Pay.
- Pay Scale for Constable – Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay for Constable – Rs.2500/-
Application Fee: While making the online registration, candidates have to remit the particular amount of application fee, by online modes such as credit cards or debit cards or internet banking.
- Application charge (General Category) – Rs.300/-
- Application charge (Reserved Category) – Rs.150/-
- Application charge (Ex-servicemen) – Rs.50/-
- Fee payment mode – Online
How to Apply Online for Akola Police Recruitment 2017
Aspirants who are hunting for Police jobs shall apply through online, by ensuring the prescribed eligibility norms for Constable Post. One who interested, may apply through the website by following the below instructions.
- Log on the official site of Akola Police i.e. “www.akolapolice.gov.in”.
- On the “Latest News” section of the home page, hit on the rolling recruitment notification.
- After getting details from the notification, if you desired to apply click on the concerned link.
- Fill the application form with all the requisite and valid details.
- Verify the filled in details for correctness.
- After that, upload the scanned images of Photograph and signature in correct dimensions.
- Then, remit the application fee by using the fee payment options.
- Within the given period of time, submit the application form.
- At the end, retain the print out of the application form for future use.
- Starting date to apply online – 22nd Feb 2017
- Last date to apply online – 17th Mar 2017
Note: The above all detailed sections carry the information related to Akola Police Recruitment 2017. Download the formal notice, if you have any doubts in this recruitment.