Airtel Careers 2017: Now-a-days, the term airtel is familiar because of the usage of telecommunication. Here about more than 25000 employees currently working in various areas. To being one among this, you may go for career page of the website to get informed about some of the current job openings. These job openings are found in the post of NMT Engineer. Degree or diploma holders in concerned specializations of Engineering are motivated to use this offer. In order to access more details about Airtel Careers 2017, just refer the below sub divisions.
|Post Name||NMT Engineer|
|Vacancy Nos||NA||Last Date||As soon as|
Airtel Careers 2017
Bharti Airtel is a leading global telecommunications company involved in its operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. It had over 331 million customers across its operations, at the end of June 2015. Currently, to implement PM activities, network improvement plans, DG Servicing, Battery deep discharge test, preventive maintenance etc, Airtel suffers a lack of Staffs below the post of NMT Engineer. So, this company is looking towards candidates who are able to meet the deadlines of MTTR.
Similar to that, educational qualifications and experience are also an adequate qualification for the aforesaid post. As earlier as possible, those who intend to apply shall submit your resumes in online mode. Extra more data about Airtel Careers 2017, with applying steps are illustrated below,
Academic Qualification: The compulsory qualification required to apply for NMT Engineer Post is Diploma or Bachelors Degree in relevant Engineering Stream.
- For NMT Engineer – Diploma/ Bachelors Degree
Necessary Experience: Aspirants who are competent in the roles of General Management, Managing patrollers, planning activities can apply for this Airtel Careers. A maximum of five years experience is expected from all the applicants.
- Experience for NMT Engineer – 2 to 5 years
Selection Procedure: Based on the response of the candidates, selection will be decided by the recruiting team. Mostly, it will be of personal interview, group discussion etc.
Salary Offered: An attractive and impressive amount of salary will be given to the aspirants, who are enlisted under the post of NMT Engineer.
How to Apply Online for Airtel Careers 2017
Candidates, who are satisfied with all the eligibility conditions and be liable to serve in this Airtel service, shall register through their web portal. The line by line procedure for applying is listed hereunder.
- To apply online, visit the website “www.airtel.taleo.net”.
- After that, go through the notification posted for NMT Engineer Post.
- Select the desired post and click on “Apply Online”
- On hitting the link, a new login page will be opened.
- Feed the User Name and Password, to get the application form.
- If not registered previously, hit on “New User” button and fill the registration form to acquire the login credentials.
- In the new application form opened on the screen, feed all the requisite details.
- Ensure all the filled in details and upload the scanned images of documents, if necessary.
- Finally submit the application form and retain the hard copy with you for future reference.
- Last date for online registration – As soon as possible
Note: The above all detailed sections carry the information relevant to Airtel Careers 2017. Refer the notification posted in the website, for getting details about the job roles and other relevant terms.