Air India Recruitment 2018: Air India Limited has released a vacancy notification in its official website for the selection of Experienced and Trainee Cabin Crew for its Northern Region. While referring the official notification, we have found that there is a need of 295 Male and Female candidates for the above mentioned posts on a fixed contractual period of five years. Candidates interested in this Air India Recruitment 2018 can submit their application only through online mode from 12th April 2018 to 2nd May 2018. Some other details related to this recruitment process can be clearly explained in the below section.
|Air India Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Post Name||Experienced and Trainee Cabin Crew|
|No of Posts||295|
|Qualification||12th Standard/ Diploma/ Graduation|
|Selection Type||Preliminary Medical Examination, Personality Assessment Round (PAR)/ Written Test|
|Job Location||North India|
Air India Recruitment 2018
Air India is the flag carrier airline of India. It is the third largest domestic airline in India in terms of passengers carried, after IndiGo and Jet Airways with a market share of 13% as of May 2017. It is owned by Air India Limited, a Government of India. Previously it was called as Airlines, after World War II it became a public limited company and was renamed as Air India on 21 February 1960. Air India also operates flights to domestic and Asian destinations through its subsidiaries Alliance Air and Air India Express. Recently Air India announces a recruitment that they are looking for bright and energetic candidate to appoint the 500 vacancies available in Training and Experience Cabin Crew posting. Aspirants those who are interested in this Air India Recruitment 2018 can apply through online for trainee position. Experience candidates can appear for walk-in interview to the venue.
Air India Vacancies 2018
|S.No.||Designation Name||Vacancies||Salary Offered|
|1.||Experienced Cabin Crew||295||Rs. 15000 /-|
|2.||Trainee Cabin Crew|
Remuneration Offered: Candidates who get selected under the above mentioned designation will get a decent monthly salary as per the norms followed in the organization.
- Pay scale: Rs. 15000 /-
Eligibility Requirement for Air India Recruitment 2018
If anyone who wishes to apply for Air India Vacancies 2018 must have to satisfy all the eligibility conditions mentioned in the advertisement.
Educational qualification: Candidates should have studied the below mentioned academic qualification from a recognized board or university.
- For Experienced Cabin Crew posts: 12th Standard
- For Trainee Cabin Crew posts: Graduation/ 12th Standard/ Diploma in relevant discipline
Age Limit: The Age Limit criteria will be followed as per the Rules and Regulations followed in Air India Limited. Candidates have to satisfy the below mentioned Age limit as on the date 2nd May 2018.
- For Experienced Cabin Crew: Between 18 and 35 years
- For Trainee Cabin Crew: Between 18 and 27 years
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories based on the norms followed in organization. The age relaxations for different categories are listed below.
- SC/ ST : 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PH: 10 years
Selection Procedure for Air India Jobs 2018
Selection Process: The Selection Procedure followed in Air India Recruitment 2018 will vary for Experienced and Trainee Cabin Crew posts. The recruitment process is as listed below,
- Experienced Cabin Crew: Preliminary Medical Examination, Written Test
- Trainee Cabin Crew: Preliminary Medical Examination, Personality Assessment Round (PAR) and Written Test
How to Apply for Air India Vacancies 2018
Application Fees: Candidates have to pay the non refundable application fees of Rs. 1000/- by taking the Demand Draft in favour of Air India Limited, payable at Delhi.
- Rs. 1000 /-
Steps for Air India Online Application
After satisfying all the eligibility conditions, candidates can submit their application form only through online mode. No other means of application mode will be accepted by Air Indial Limited. The Steps involved in application Process is as listed below,
- Candidates has to log on to the career page of the official website, “airindia.in“
- Select the “Apply Online” link from the official website
- Initially start filling the application form with basic details and register yourself with your email id and phone number
- User id and Password will be sent to the email id and registered phone number
- Login with your login credentials and fill the remaining details in the application form
- Upload the Scanned Copies of the Photograph and other related documents in the correct specifications as mentioned in the advertisement
- Pay the application fees in offline mode
- Update the payment information and check all the details once again
- Finally click the Submit button and take aprint out of the application form
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Dates to Remember
|Air India Recruitment 2018- Dates|
|Starting date for application submission through Online mode||12th April 2018|
|Last date for Online application submission||2nd May 2018|
Note: We have discussed about the application submission, eligibility criteria and selection methods of Air India Recruitment 2018 in the above section. If you have any further doubts, refer the official notification.