AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017: Are you ready to earn by working in a public medical institution? Then read this article. AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) is a medical college operating autonomously under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. MBBS, B.Sc, MD/ MS, Ph.D are the courses that are imparted to learners. Smart and efficient Faculties used to take classes to the students studying beneath this institute. AIIMS is not only a college, but also it is a medical research university and has 200 bed hospital. Nurse, Medical Officer, Junior/ Senior Residents, Physician, etc. are the employees of this organization taking care of patients. Apart from this, Technicians, Instructors, Audiologist, Assistants, etc. are also working.
|Latest AIIMS Rishikesh Vacancy Notification||Vacancy||Last Date||Know More|
|AIIMS Rishikesh Notification 2017||1350||31-07-2017||Click here|
Whenever employee needs arises, AIIMS releases notices by highlighting the vacancy details. Direct recruitment or walk-in drive or contractual or deputation or adhoc basis appointments will be done in this organization. Not only medical, non-medical candidates can also utilize the employment chances in this institute. Compensation package will differ based on experience, qualification and type of posting done. Some of the recently announced openings and its details are given below.
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017 – 1350 Asst Professor, Nurse Jobs
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017: In this reputed institute, now there are 1350 vacancies existing under various Group A and B posts. To satisfy both its Teaching and Non-Teaching staff requirements now this AIIMS Recruitment 2017 has been announced. Selection for these Faculty and other posts will be done separately. Only eligible and willing aspirants are advised to submit their job applications, on time. Further details are given on below paragraphs.
|Institution||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)|
|Positions||Assistant Professor, Staff Nurse, etc.|
|Vacancy Nos||1350||Last Date||31-07-2017|
|Qualification||M.Ch/ D.M/ Ph.D/ B.Sc/ Equivalent|
|Job Nature||Regular/ Contract/ Deputation|
AIIMS Rishikesh Vacancy Details:
|SI. No.||Notification/ Designations||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|A.||Notification-I (Faculty Group A Posts)|
|3.||Associate Professor||48||50 years|
|5.||Tutor/ Clinical Instructor||33|
|B.||Notification-II (Group A & B Posts)|
|2.||Staff Nurse||1126||30 years||Rs.34800/-|
Educational Requirements: The qualification that should be possessed by appliers are,
- Medical candidates: MBBS, MD/ MS and/ or Ch/ D.M. or Equivalent in Anaesthesiology/ Cardiology/ Dermatology/ General Surgery, etc.
- Non-Medical candidates: B.Sc in Human Anatomy/ Physiology/ Biochemistry/ Pharmacology and Ph.D
- Tutor/ Clinical Instructor posts: Sc Nursing
- Notification-II jobs: Sc Nursing/ B.Sc (Post-certificate)/ Equivalent
Requisite Experience: Depending upon qualification and posts, requisite years of previous working experience will differ. Refer the notification for more details.
- Notification-I jobs: 0 to 14 years
- Notification-II jobs: 0 to 6 years
Other Requirements: Registration in concerned Nursing/ Midwife Council is mandatory to apply for following posts.
- Tutor/ Clinical Instructor
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent
- Staff Nurse
Age Restrictions: Aspirants should not be above age limits indicated in vacancy table as on last date prescribed for application submission, if willing to apply.
- Age Range: 30 to 58 years
- Minimum age limit for Notification-II posts: 21 years
Age Relaxations: Concessions will be given only to individuals belonging to following categories.
- SC/ ST category: 5 years
- OBC category: 3 years
- Permanent Employees in relevant field: 5 years
Recruitment Methods: Suitable aspirants will be hired for these vacant posts by following methods.
- Initial Shortlisting/ Written Test
- Personal Interview
Salary and Allowances: Depending upon type of appointment, monthly salary differs as follows.
- Professor/ Additional Professor/ Associate Professor: Rs.37400 – 67000/-
- Staff Nurse posts: Rs.9300 – 34800/-
- All other designations: Rs.15600 – 39100/-
- Grade Pay Range: Rs.4600 – 10500/-
- Other Allowances: as applicable
Application Fee: AIIMS Rishikesh has fixed application fee for participants of this recruitment, depending upon category. Individuals desiring to apply for more than one post have to submit separate application fee for each position.
Payment will be accepted only if remitted through online payment gateway (Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking). The link will enable after submission of application through AIIMS website.
- General/ OBC category: Rs.3000/-
- SC/ ST/ OPH persons: Rs.1000/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to Apply Online for AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017
Job applications for AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017 should be submitted via online for these posts, as per guidelines given below. Before beginning to register keep necessary certificates, valid email id and scanned copies of photo & signature, etc. with you.
- Open the page aiimsrishikesh.edu.in.
- Hit the relevant advertisement link from Jobs/ Latest News & Events
- Read the instructions given in official notice and hit “Online Application” link.
- New users do the “Registration” first.
- On submission of registration form, username and password will be sent to your mobile number and email id.
- Hit “Go to Application form” button.
- Choose the “ No. with Department & Post Applied” in the newly opened page.
- Fill the complete application form for relevant posts.
- Use “Save & Next” button after filling each section.
- Scanned photo, sign should be upload
- Preview the details and press “Submit” button.
- Then click the online payment gateway and do the transaction.
- Successful transaction will be indicated with Acknowledgement
- Take printout copy of submitted application form, atlast.
For queries and any other help, aspirants can contact email address email@example.com or call 61306211.
|Official Notification & Apply Online||Click here|
- Link for applying online opens on – 17th Jun 2017
- Online applications can be submitted upto – 31st Jul 2017
Note: We hope the details stated on above paragraphs will be definitely useful for the candidates seeking for teaching or other jobs in a medical institution. To know more about AIIMS Recruitment 2017, refer the linked notifications.