AIIMS Raebareli Recruitment 2018: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh has released a job notification for filling the empty posts of Group A, B and C vacancies on a regular basis for All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rae Bareli, Uttar Pradesh. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for apply for this AIIMS Raebareli Recruitment 2018 through online mode on or before 28th March 2018. Educational qualification, selection process, explanation about application procedures and salary structure details are given in the below section.
|AIIMS Raebareli Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Post Name||Group A, B and C posts|
|Qualification||Graduation, Diploma & 12th Standard|
|Selection Type||Written Exam, Interview|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
AIIMS Raebareli Recruitment 2018
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) is one of the popular institution located in Chandigarh which conducts Entrance Exam to offer admission in MD/MS and other PG courses. It is a University level Entrance Exam which is conducted by PGIMER two times a year in the month of January and July respectively. PGIMER was formed on 1962 and it is involved in various research activities for the welfare of rural communities. Now this organization has released a vacancy notification for the recruitment of various Group level cadre posts available in AIIMS, Raebareli. Since the recruitment process is conducted by PGIMER, eligible candidates can submit their application by online mode only through the official website www.pgimer.edu.in.
AIIMS Raebareli Vacancies
|Group ‘A’ Posts|
|1||Accounts Officer||01||Rs. 15600-39100 /-|
|Group ‘B’ Posts|
|2||Staff Nurse Grade-II/ Nursing Officer||15||Rs.9300-34800 /-|
|5||Technical Assistant/ Technician||04|
|Group ‘C’ Posts|
|7||Junior Medical Record Officer||01||Rs. 5200-20200 /-|
Salary Offered: Selected candidates will draw a handsome amount as a salary for every month. Salary details of different posts are given below.
- For Posts No. 01: Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs. 5400 /-
- For Posts No. 02: Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4600 /-
- For Posts No. 03 to 06: Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4200 /-
- For Posts No. 07 to 09: Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 2800 /-
- For Posts No. 10: Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 2400 /-
- For Posts No. 11: Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 1900 /-
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Raebareli Recruitment 2018
Candidates must have a clear picture about all the eligibility criteria norms mentioned in the AIIMS Raebareli Recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have studied the below mentioned academic qualification from a recognized University with relevant work experience.
- Graduation degree
- Diploma in relevant discipline
- 12th Standard
Age Limit: The Age Limit criteria will be followed as per the Rules and Regulations followed in the AIIMS, Raebareli. Candidates have to satisfy the below mentioned Upper Age limit as on the date mentioned in the official website.
- For Post No 01, 03, 05, 06, & 07 : 35 years
- For Post No 02, 04, 08 & 11: 30 years
- For Post No 09 & 10: 27 years
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories based on the norms followed in organization. The age relaxations for different categories are listed below.
- SC/ ST : 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
Selection Procedure for AIIMS Raebareli Jobs 2018
Selection Procedure: Selection committee will conduct the following methods for selecting suitable candidates. The recruitment process consists of the following steps as listed below,
- Written Test
How to Apply Online for AIIMS Raebareli Recruitment 2018
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the prescribed application fees by taking the print out of the challan and to be paid at any State Bank of India branches. The Application fees for different categories are listed below,
- SC/ST: Rs. 500 /-
- For all others: Rs. 1000 /-
- PWD: Nil
Steps for Online Application: Eligible candidates can apply through online from the official website of AIIMS Raebareli. Before applying candidates keep the scanned relevant documents photograph and signature details.
- Applicants should visit the official website of PGIMER, “pgimer.edu.in“
- In the homepage, go to the recruitment section and select the particular advertisement
- Download the Recruitment Notification and read all the Instructions mentioned in it
- If you satisfy all Eligibility conditions, then select “Click here for Online Application”
- Fill the Online Applications with all mandatory details
- Upload the documents, photograph and signature in the specifications as mentioned in the advertisement
- Now take the print out of the challan and deposit the application fees after 24 hours
- After paying the Application fees, the candidates have to upload the challan fees receipt in the website
- Candidates are advised to recheck the application details once again
- Finally “Submit” the application
- Take a print out of the generated Application form for future use
Dates to Remember
|AIIMS Raebareli Recruitment 2018 – Reference Dates|
|Date of Advertisement||27th February 2018|
|Last date for generation of challan||26th March 2018|
|Last date for Online Application||28th March 2018|
Note: Here we have discussed about AIIMS Raebareli Recruitment 2018 and other informations related to that. Candidate having any further doubts regarding this recruitment process are advised to refer the official notification attached in this section.