AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) situated in Jodhpur, has made a job proposal over its recruitment portal with an intention of engaging young and skilled professionals. As per that, nearly 755 non teaching staffs are required to fill up these AIIMS vacancies. Medical candidates who are seeking for jobs in widely popular institution are advised to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018. Please scroll down this page for grabbing more details.
|AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Position Name||Nursing Officer, Sr. Nursing Officer and Assistant Nursing Superintendent|
|No of Openings||755|
|Qualification||B.Sc Nursing or Diploma in General Nursing|
|Selection Process||Written Exam,Interview|
|Last Date||9th April 2018|
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is a medical plus educational university which runs below the control of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. It offers medical courses for students who are residing all over the world. It’s one of the unit located in Jodhpur requires few talented staffs for filling Nursing Officer, Sr. Nursing Officer and Assistant Nursing Superintendent posts. People who are applying for AIIMS Jodhpur vacancies should hold Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline.
On the other hand, applicants should hold beforehand work experience in their respective domain. Various screening process will be kept for choosing the right candidate for these posts. It’s a contractual service, so the employees will stay in this work for a limited period of one year. One who interested is asked to submit your application only through online mode.
AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy Details
|Sl. No||Post Name||No of Openings||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Nursing Officer||600||30 years||Rs. 9300-34800 /-|
|2||Sr. Nursing Officer||127||35 years|
|3||Assistant Nursing Superintendent||28||40 years||Rs. 15600-39100/-|
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018
Necessary Qualification: Candidates who have completed medical courses in their related disciplines are eligible to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs.
- For Nursing Officer Posts – B.Sc Nursing or Diploma in General Nursing
- For Sr. Nursing Officer Posts – B.Sc Nursing + 3 years experience
- For Assistant Nursing Superintendent Posts – B.Sc Nursing + 6 years experience
Age Restrictions: For your convenience, we had mentioned the upper age limit on the above table. For this AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 the Upper Age Limit will vary for different types of posts available. The Upper Age Limits for different category of posts available are listed below,
- Nursing Officer posts: 30 years
- Sr. Nursing Officer: 35 years
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent: 40 years
Age Relaxation: To being eligible for selection for these posts, candidate’s age limit should be reckoned as on the last date of application submission. Concession in age limit is applicable for aspirants belonging to reserved and special category only, which are as follows.
- For OBC category – 3 years
- For SC/ ST/ EXSM / Domiciles of J&K (UR) category – 5 years
- For PWD category – 10 years
- For PWD (OBC) category – 13 years
- For PWD (SC/ ST) category – 15 years
Selection Procedure for AIIMS Jodhpur Nursing Officer Jobs
Recruitment Process: With reference to the details mentioned in the online application form, appliers who seem to be satisfied shall be invited for written examination in multiple choice questions pattern. Based on the marks obtained in written test, eligible candidate’s names for interview will be uploaded in the website.
Based on the weight age marks obtained by the aspirants in test, and interview, a merit list will be prepared in descending order. Candidates who found to be eligible through this merit list would be considered for appointment.
- Written or Online Test
Salary & Pay Scale: The monthly remuneration offered for the designees would be in pay band three.
- Pay scale for Post No 01 & 02: Rs.9300-34800 /-
- Pay scale for Post No 03: Rs.15600-39100 /-
Apart from these pay, you are also liable to get usual allowances and Non payable allowance (NPA), as per AIIMS Jodhpur Norms.
Application Fee: Appliers can use the online payment gateway such as Net banking, credit or debit card for remitting their application fee. Moreover, you will be also charged for processing/ transaction during online payment. For detailed information about Application fees refer the Official notification.
- Payment Mode – Online
How to Apply Online for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018
Individuals who are fulfilling the terms and conditions of AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 can submit your application only via online. The complete steps for online application are given in the below list.
- Visit the official site of AIIMS i.e. “www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in”
- Click on the “Recruitment->Recruitment Notice” on the left side of the page
- On the next page, click on the “Online Application Portal” link near to the concerned advertisement
- Hit on the Register Now tab and fill the basic details
- Use your Email ID and Password as login data and fill the rest of the form
- Upload the scanned copies of photo and signature
- After final submission, an application form will be displayed in printable format
- Download and take the printout of the form
Dates to Remember
|AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 – Dates|
|Starting Date for Application||10th March 2018|
|Last Date for Online Application submission||9th April 2018|
Note: Information regarding AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 has been illustrated elaborately in the above sections, for making it simple for the Readers. You could also refer the official site for grabbing more details.