AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) situated in Jodhpur, has made a job proposal over its recruitment portal with an intention of engaging young and skilled professionals. As per that, nearly 40 non teaching staffs (Junior Resident) are required to fill up these AIIMS vacancies. Medical candidates who are seeking for jobs in widely popular institution are advised to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017. Please scroll down this page for grabbing more details.
|AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Post Name||Jr Resident||Vacancies||40|
|Qualification||MBBS/ MD/ DNB||Job Type||Regular|
|Selection||Written Test/ Interview||Application||Contract Basis|
|Last Date||12-09-2017||Job Location||Jodhpur|
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is a medical plus educational university which runs below the control of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. It offers medical courses for students who are residing all over the world. It’s one of the unit located in Jodhpur requires few talented staffs for filling Junior Resident post. People who are applying for AIIMS Jodhpur vacancies should hold Masters Degree in relevant discipline.
On the other hand, applicants should hold beforehand work experience in their respective domain. Various screening process will be kept for choosing the right candidate for these posts. It’s a contractual service, so the employees will stay in this work for a limited period of one year. One who interested are asked to submit your application only through online.
AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Post Name||No of Openings||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Jr Resident||40||33 years||Rs.39100/-|
Necessary Qualification: Candidates who have completed medical courses in their related disciplines are eligible to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs.
- ForJunior Resident Post – MBBS/ MD/ DNB
Age Restrictions & Relaxation: For your convenience, we had mentioned the upper age limit on the above table. In case of DM/ M.Ch course, the upper age limit is set at 35 years.
To being eligible for selection for these posts, candidate’s age limit should be reckoned as on the last date of application submission. Concession in age limit is applicable for aspirants belonging to reserved and special category only, which are as follows.
- For OBC category – 3 years
- For SC/ ST/ EXSM/ Domiciles of J&K (UR) category – 5 years
- For PWD category – 10 years
- For PWD (OBC) category – 13 years
- For PWD (SC/ ST) category – 15 years
Recruitment Process: With reference to the details mentioned in the online application form, appliers who seem to be satisfied shall be invited for written examination in multiple choice questions pattern. Based on the marks obtained in written test, eligible candidate’s names for interview will be uploaded in the website.
Based on the weight age marks obtained by the aspirants in test, academic record and interview, a merit list will be prepared in descending order. Candidates who found to be eligible through this merit list would be considered for appointment.
- Written or Online Test (40%)
- Academic Record (30%)
- Interview (30%)
Salary & Pay Scale: The selected candidates have to stay in this Junior Resident post for a period of one year, which is extended up to three years. The monthly remuneration offered for the designees would be in pay band three.
- Pay scale for Junior Resident – Rs.15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay for Junior Resident – Rs.5400/-
Apart from these pay, you are also liable to get usual allowances and Non payable allowance (NPA), as per AIIMS Jodhpur Norms.
Application Fee: Appliers can use the online payment gateway such as Net banking, credit or debit card for remitting their application fee. Moreover, you will be also charged for processing/ transaction during online payment.
- Fee for General & OBC category – Rs.1000/- + transaction charge
- Fee for SC/ ST category – Rs.800/- + transaction charge
- Fee for OPH category – No Fee
- Payment Mode – Online
How to Apply Online for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017
Individuals who are fulfilling the terms and conditions of AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 can submit your application only via online. The complete steps for online application are given in the below list.
- Visit the official site of AIIMS i.e. “www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in”.
- Click on the “Recruitment->Recruitment Notice” on the left side of the page.
- On the next page, click on the “Online Application Portal” link near to the concerned advertisement.
- Hit on the Register Now tab and fill the basic details.
- Use your Email ID and Password as login data and fill the rest of the form.
- Upload the scanned copies of photo and
- After final submission, an application form will be displayed in printable format.
- Download and take the printout of the form.
Dates to Remember
- Date of publication of advertisement – 31st Aug 2017
- Last Date for Online Application submission – 12th Sep 2017 (5.00 PM)
Note: Information regarding AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancies has been illustrated elaborately in the above sections, for making it simple for the Readers. You could also refer the official site for grabbing more details.