AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is conducting a special recruitment drive for filling the vacant Non-faculty staff positions available in National Cancer Institute, Jhajjar, Haryana.This has been scattered out widely in their internet sites and they clearly shown about 464 vacancies in that post. For gathering more information about AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 view the details displayed below.
|AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS)|
|Designation||Non-faculty staff positions|
|Last Date||30 days from advertisement|
|Education||Graduation/ Post Graduation, Diploma|
AIIMS Delhi Vacancy Details
|01||Nursing Officer||306||Rs. 9300-34800/-|
|04||Laboratory Attendant||11||Rs. 5200-20200 /-|
|05||Operation Theatre Assistant||10|
|06||Other Non SAG posts||77||Rs. 5200-39100 /-|
Pay Scale & Allowance: Designees, working below the post of Nursing Officer in AIIMS will receive a salary in below range.
- Pay scale Range – Rs.5200-39100/- (level-7 pay matrix)
- Grade Pay Range – Rs.1900-8700 /-
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018
If the applicant does not have the required eligibility criteria then the applications are rejected by the Officials in the AIIMS Delhi.
Educational Qualification: Aspirants who are eager to begin your career in AIIMS under the work of Nursing Officer should be qualified as,
- Graduation/ Post Graduation
Experience Requirements: In addition to the educational qualification, minimum experience in more than fifty bedded hospitals is mandatory to apply.
- 6 months to 3 years
Age Restriction: The exact age limit prescribed for this direct recruitment is given below,
- Age Limit – 18 to 30 years
Age relaxation: The particular upper age specified above will meet extension as per the following criteria’s.
- SC/ ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PH category – 10 years (+3 years for OBC & 5 years for SC/ ST)
- Ex-servicemen/ Commissioned Officers/ Central Govt Civilian Employees – 5 years (+3 years for OBC & 5 years for SC/ ST)
Selection Procedure for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018
Selection Process: Candidates, if pertains the above qualifications will be subject to only one phase of selection.
- Written test
How to Apply Online for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018
Application Fee: Applicants shall pay the specified application fee through online modes such as debit card, credit card and net banking. Transaction/ Processing fee, if any will also be payable to the bank. This non-refundable fee should be paid at the time of online registration.
- General/ OBC candidates – Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST – Rs.100/-
- PWD – Exemption
Steps for Application: Aspiring candidates who are desirous of applying for the above mentioned positions shall do the online application process in this website www.aiimsexams.org. The steps for making online registration in this website is given below,
- Log on the official website of AIIMS, “www.aiimsexams.org“
- First complete the new registration section, by hitting “Click Here”
- Following that, click on “Proceed”
- Fill the registration form with all the basic information.
- On submitting the registration form, candidate ID and password will be received on the screen.
- Using these details, enter into your profile.
- Feed the remaining details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of photo, signature and thumb impression in correct sizes.
- Cross check all the filled in details and submit the application form.
- Proceed for fee payment, through the concerned option.
- Finally retain the print out of the submitted application.
- Online registration commenced from – 12th April 2018
- Online registration ends on – 30 days from advertisement
Note: For the convenience of candidates seeking for information, we discuss here about AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 in elaborate form.