AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017: Are you ready to earn by working in a public medical institution? Then read this article. In this reputed institute, now there are 927 vacancies existing under various Nursing Staff Positions. To satisfy its staff requirements now this AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 has been announced. Selection for these Faculty and other posts will be done separately. Only eligible and willing aspirants are advised to submit their job applications, on time. Further details are given on below paragraphs.
|AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Institution||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar|
|Post Name||Nursing Staff Positions|
|Vacancy Nos||927||Last Date||25-12-2017|
|Qualification||B.Sc Nursing/ Diploma in Nursing|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017
AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) is a medical college operating autonomously under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. MBBS, B.Sc, MD/ MS, Ph.D degree are the courses that are imparted to learners. Smart and efficient Faculties used to take classes to the students studying beneath this institute. AIIMS is not only a college, but also it is a medical research university and has 200 bed hospitals. Nurse, Medical Officer, Junior/ Senior Residents, Physician, etc. are the employees of this organization taking care of patients. Apart from this, Technicians, Instructors, Audiologist, Assistants, etc. are also working.
Whenever employee needs arises, AIIMS releases notices by highlighting the vacancy details. Direct recruitment or walk-in drive or contractual or deputation or adhoc basis appointments will be done in this organization. Not only medical, non-medical candidates can also utilize the employment chances in this institute. Compensation package will differ based on experience, qualification and type of posting done. Some of the recently announced openings and its details are given below.
Designation Wise AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details
|SI. No.||Designations||No. of Posts||Salary|
|1.||Senior Nursing Officer/ Staff Nurse Grade-I||127||Rs.9300-34800/-|
|2.||Nursing Officer/ Staff Nurse Grade-II||800|
Salary and Allowances: Depending upon type of appointment, monthly salary differs as follows.
- Senior Nursing Officer/ Staff Nurse Grade-I: Rs.9300 – 34800 + GP Rs 4800 /-
- Nursing Officer/ Staff Nurse Grade-II: Rs.9300 – 34800 + GP Rs 4600 /-
Academic Requirements for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017
Educational Requirements: The qualifications that should be possessed by applicants are listed below.
- B.Sc Nursing
- Diploma in General Nursing
Requisite Experience: Depending upon qualification and posts, requisite years of previous working experience will differ. Refer the notification for more details.
- For Post No 01: 03 Years
- For Post No 02: 02 Years
Age Restrictions: Aspirants should not be above age limits indicated in vacancy table as on last date prescribed for application submission, if willing to apply.
- Senior Nursing Officer/ Staff Nurse Grade-I : 21-35 Years
- Nursing Officer/ Staff Nurse Grade-II : 21-30 Years
Age Relaxations: Concessions will be given only to individuals belonging to following categories.
- SC/ ST category: 5 years
- OBC category: 3 years
- PwD Category: 10 Years
- Permanent Employees in relevant field: 5 years
Fee And Selection Process for AIIMS Bhuvaneswar Nurse Jobs 2017
Recruitment Methods: Suitable aspirants will be hired for these vacant posts by following methods.
- Computer based Test
Application Fee: AIIMS Bhubaneswar has fixed application fee for participants of this recruitment, depending upon category. Individuals desiring to apply for more than one post have to submit separate application fee for each position.
Payment will be accepted only if remitted through online payment gateway (Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking). The link will enable after submission of application through AIIMS website.
- General/ OBC category: Rs 1000/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Woman Candidates: No Application Fees
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to Apply Online for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017
Job applications for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 should be submitted via online for these posts, as per guidelines given below. Before beginning to register keep necessary certificates, valid email id and scanned copies of photo & signature, etc. with you.
- Open the page aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in.
- Hit the relevant advertisement link from Jobs/ Latest News & Events
- Read the instructions given in official notice and hit “Online Application” link.
- New users do the “Registration” first.
- On submission of registration form, username and password will be sent to your mobile number and email id.
- Hit “Go to Application form” button.
- Choose the “ No. with Department & Post Applied” in the newly opened page.
- Fill the complete application form for relevant posts.
- Use “Save & Next” button after filling each section.
- Scanned photo, sign should be upload
- Preview the details and press “Submit” button.
- Then click the online payment gateway and do the transaction.
- Successful transaction will be indicated with Acknowledgement
- Take printout copy of submitted application form, atlast.
- Online applications can be submitted up to – 25th December 2017
Note: We hope the details stated on above paragraphs will be definitely useful for the candidates seeking for nursing jobs in a medical institution. To know more about AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017, refer the linked notifications.