AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017: A recruitment drive is going to be conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) for placing well practiced medical staffs below Staff Nurse, Assistant posts. Nearly 1212 openings are going to be filled under the Department of Dentistry. Aspirants who have completed their internship after finishing B.Sc are requested to participate in the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017. Candidates should also be ready to serve on Day or Night shifts. Individuals who are offered appointment order have join within one month duration. Further details about this recruitment has been given in the below section.
|Institution||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse, Technical Assistant|
|No of Posts||1212||Last Date||28-05-2017|
|Education||B.Sc (Nursing, Lab Technology)|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is a self governed body which was initiated below Parliament Act. This institute was started with an aim of training the undergraduate and postgraduate students in various fields of Medical science. In order to fill up the vacancies which were lying below the Dentistry Department, AIIMS came out with a plan of conducting this placement program.
Graduates who have already undergone five to eight year of experience in Lab technology in any other hospital will not be considered for selection. Candidates who are interested in this job are asked to appear for the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 on the fixed date and time. Candidates who get selected through this recruitment will be engaged on contract basis. This will be a full time engagement and won’t be allowed to practice in any other private clinic.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details
|1||Staff Nurse Gr – I||127||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-|
|2||Staff Nurse Gr – II||800|
Essential Education: Candidates who have obtained nursing degree from recognized institute are eligible for this job. They should have registered with the Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council.
- Required Qualification for Staff Nurse – B.Sc in Nursing
- Required Qualification for Technical Assistant – B.Sc in Lab Technology
Recruitment Procedure: Aspirants who holding the above qualification can appear for the written test on the specified date and time. You have to submit your original documents and credentials at the time of interview. The selection would be done by his or her work knowledge, attitude, communication skills, etc.
- Written Test
A screening test can also be conducted, if the participants are large in number.
Emoluments Offered: The candidates who are recruited as Nurses and technical assistants will be made to serve on contractual basis for a period of six months which can be further extended upto performance, if required. They will be paid a fixed consolidated pay as per AIIMS norms.
- Salary Range – Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with GP
Application Fee: Individuals are asked to pay the application fee through NEFT by approaching any nearby Bank of India, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha. You can refer the account no, IFSC code, MICR Code from the official notification.
- Fee for General & OBC – Rs.1000/-
- Fee for SC/ ST – Rs.500/-
- Fee for OPH – Nil
How to Apply Online for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017
The online registration of the application is made available on the official website of AIIMS, Bhubaneswar. Aspiring aspirants, satisfying all the eligibility criteria in all respects can submit your online applications by following the below guidelines.
- Log on the official website “www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in”.
- After login to the website, go to “Recruitment”
- Find the Group B Posts and read the information provided in that.
- After that, click on “Apply Online”
- It will take to a new page containing application form.
- Fill the application form without leaving any columns.
- Ascertain all the filled in entries and upload the scanned images of Photograph and signature in correct dimensions.
- Finally submit the application form.
- At the end of the process, retain the hard copy of the submitted application and keep it safe the completion of selection process.
Present employees have to get prior permission while applying, sent your applications in proper channel and submit No Objection Certificate on the day of interview.
|Apply Online||Click here|
- Date of Publication of advertisement – 12th May 2017
- Last date to submit application – 28th May 2017
Note: Additional information except the above mentioned details about AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 is found in the formal notice.