AICTE Recruitment 2018: All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has advertised an employment Notification AICTE Recruitment 2018 for filling Director, Legal Officer, Personal Assistant and other posts with a total of 44 Vacancies on a deputation basis. It invites applications from well qualified and experienced employees of Central or State Government who holds posts on a regular basis for the above mentioned designations. Therefore Eligible candidates can apply through online mode on or before the last date of 25.01.2018. For detailed Information you are advised to go through this section completely.
|AICTE Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Post Name||Director, Legal Officer, Personal Assistant and other posts|
|No of Posts||44|
|Qualification||Graduation degree, Master’s degree|
|Selection Type||Written Examination/ Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
AICTE Recruitment 2018
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is a National level council, which functions under the Department of higher Education and Ministry of Human Resource Development. It was established in the year 1945 with its headquarters located at New Delhi and has regional offices available at different cities such as Bhopal, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Kanpur, Kolkata, Kanpur, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Camp Offices at Guwahati, Kerala and Vododara. Recently, AICTE has published a recruitment notification for filling the vacant positions of 44 Director, Legal Officer, Personal Assistant and other posts on a deputation basis. Selected candidates will be posted in the headquarters itself or any one of the regional offices.
AICTE Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Remuneration Offered|
|01||Advisor-II||01||Rs. 37400-67000 /-|
|03||Assistant Director||13||Rs. 15600-39100 /-|
|04||Chief Administrative Officer||01|
|05||Assistant Legal Advisor||01|
|06||Legal Officer||01||Rs. 9300-34800 /-|
|10||Office Superintendent- cum Accountant||09|
|11||Upper Division Clerk||07||Rs. 5200-20200 /-|
|Total No of Vacancies||44|
Eligibility Criteria for AICTE Recruitment 2018
Candidates must read the below mentioned Eligibility criteria carefully before applying for AICTE Recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed the below mentioned Academic qualification from a recognized board or University.
- Master’s degree
- Graduation degree in relevant discipline
Age Limit: Age Limit criteria will vary for different posts available in the AICTE Recruitment 2018, depending on the work experience of the particular post for which the candidates have applied. Age Relaxation will be Applicable to candidates based on Government of India Reservation Rules.
- Maximum Age: 56 years
Selection Process for AICTE Recruitment
Selection Process: The selection Process of AICTE Recruitment 2018 consists of the following steps.
- Written Exam/ Interview
- Document Verification
Applying Procedure for AICTE Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Candidate does not need to pay the Application Fees.
Steps for Application: Candidates must ensure whether they fulfill all the Eligibility criteria and then they can apply for through Online Mode. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- Candidates have to visit the official website “www.aicte-india.org”
- Download the Official Notification and read the Instructions given in the Notification carefully
- During the Registration Process the Candidate has to fill all the required details
- After Successful Registration a Unique Application Number is received on the Mobile Number and E-mail id
- Applicants has to Login by using their Login credentials and enter the details such as Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, preference of details, Educational Qualification and so on
- After checking all the details click the Submit button
- After Successful submission, filled Application form will be generated
- Take a hardcopy of the generated application form
- A copy of the application form along with all other necessary documents should be sent to the AICTE office so as to reach on or before the last date 25.01.2018
- One recent passport size photograph should be affixed at the top right hand corner of the application form and should be signed by the candidate
- Envelope containing the Application form should be superscribed with “Application for the Post of…………..
|AICTE Recruitment 2018 – Dates|
|Last date for receipt of Online Applications||25th January 2018|
Note: Here we have discussed all the important details about AICTE Recruitment 2018. If you have further doubts refer the official notification attached in this section.