AIC India Recruitment 2017: Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC) is a leading Crop Insurance Company invites Indian Citizens to get enroll as Administrative Officer in Scale-I cadre. Graduates or Post Graduates whoever completed the concerned academics should have the eligibility to take part in AIC India Recruitment 2017. This is going to be a wonderful opportunity for those who are seeking for job to get into respective positions. Moreover, you may get related information in the below sections.
|AIC India Recruitment 2017– Highlights|
|Qualification||Graduate/ PG Degree||Application||Online|
|Selection Type||Online test & interview||Job Type||Regular|
|Last Date||10-10-2017||Job Location||New Delhi|
AIC India Recruitment 2017
Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC) offers yield based and weather based crop insurance programs in almost 500 districts of India. It is a public sector insurance company covers almost 20 million farmers. In the departments of Agriculture Sciences, Information Technology, Finance, Legal, Statistics, Marketing and Generalist, exactly 50 vacancies found in the designation of Administrative Officer. By conducting test and interview, all these vacancies will be filled soon.
Candidates appointed in regular pay roll will be treated as probationer for a period of one year, which may be extended for a period of six months. As per the discretion of the company, selected individuals will be posted or transferred in any place of India. On referring this page further, you may the detailed information about AIC Jobs in terms of eligibility, selection, applying procedure etc.
Post & Other Details of AIC India AO Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Discipline||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|Administrative Officer (Scale-I)||Agriculture||50||30 years||Rs.51000/-|
Emoluments & Benefits: Starting with the initial basic Pay of Rs.32795/-, appointees are offered with other applicable allowances. In approximate, the designated persons will accept a total Rs.51000/- per month. Posted in these jobs will also cover New Pension Scheme also.
- Pay Scale – Rs.32795 – 62315/-
- Medical Benefits
- Group Personal Accident Insurance etc.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for AIC India Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: Discipline wise the qualification required for the post of Administrative Officer will be differed. In particular Degree or Post Graduate Degree, applicants should possess minimum 55-60% marks.
- Agriculture – B.Sc/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc
- IT – BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech
- Finance – B.Com/ M.Com/ MBA
- Law/ Generalist – Graduate or Post Graduate Degree
- Statistics – B.Sc
- Marketing – Graduate/ PG Degree/ MBA
Age Limitation: To get consideration for AIC India Recruitment, ensure that you are in the below age group. The crucial date for determining the age limit is on 1st September 2017.
- Minimum age – 21 years
- Maximum age – 30 years
Age Relaxation: Relaxation in age granted for the reserved candidates is neatly tabulated below.
|Category||Years of Relaxation|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Ex-servicemen & related army Officers||5 years|
|Defence Service Personnel disabled in Operation at hostilities||3 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir||5 years (Plus 3 years for OBC & 5 years for SC/ ST)|
|Employees of Agriculture Insurance Corporation of India Limited||8 years|
AIC India AO Recruitment Selection Process
Initially candidates have to attend online examination for a total of 200 marks, which will be changed in field wise. The online test will be in objective as well as descriptive form. The next phase of selection is interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of overall performance in online examination and interview.
- Online examination
Applying Procedure for AIC India Recruitment 2017
Application Fee: All the appliers are advised to pay the application fee via online modes such as Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. The amount of fee to be paid as per the category is indicated below,
- SC/ ST/ PWD – Rs.100/-
- All other categories – Rs.600/-
- Fee payment mode – Online
Online Steps to Apply: Application form for the above said post is accepted in online mode. The relevant steps to submit the online application form is listed below,
- Candidates, log on the official website of AIC i.e. aicofindia.com.
- Find the notification in the home page and click on “Recruitment for Administrative Officer”
- Then, hit on “Click here for online registration”
- To register the application, choose the tab “Click here for new registration” and enter the basic details in the registration form.
- On successfully registering the details, the system generated provisional registration number and password will be received on the screen.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT”
- Fill the entire application form and validate your details by clicking concerned button.
- Then, proceed for uploading the scanned images of Photograph and Signature, as per the specifications.
- Then, click on “Preview” tab to verify the entire application form.
- Modify the details, if required and click on “Final Submit”
- Click on “Payment” tab and proceed for fee payment & hit on ‘Submit’
- Retain the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
Dates to Remember
|Date of publication of advertisement in newspaper||15th September 2017|
|Publication of advertisement in Employment News||23rd September 2017|
|Online registration & fee payment commenced from||15th September 2017|
|Last date for online registration & fee payment||10th October 2017|
|Last date for printing the application form||25th October 2017|
|Date of online examination||18th or 19th November 2017|
Note: A lot of information about AIC India Recruitment 2017 is summarized in the above sections. Additional information in regard of exam pattern, exam centers, reservation details, admit card is seen in the official website.