AEC 2017: Currently a most waited Indian Army recruitment comes to your door steps, especially for those who desire to serve in Armed Forces. It’s only for male candidates, to hire them in Grant Permanent Commission in the Army Educational corps. In this specialized army unit about 12 vacancies occurred below the designation of Lieutenant. Aspirants those who graduated or Post graduated in below notified subjects are invited to register in Indian Army website. We are here to provide details about AEC 2017 for the use of readers.
|Authority||Army Educational Corps (Indian Army)|
|Education||B.A/ M.A/ M.Sc|
Indian Army AEC 2017
Army Educational corps (AEC) is a Training College & Centre, which is situated at Pachmarhi. It is a category ‘A’ establishment, regimental centre and an autonomous college affiliated to Barkatullah University. Nationwide, AEC (Indian Army) had disseminated a recruitment notification to fill up some no of vacant positions in the rank of Lieutenant. For this recruitment, the selection team doesn’t bother about whether the applicants are married or not.
Initially the selected candidates will be subject to training for a limited period of one year, at Indian Military Academy. On successful completion of training, they will be positioned in the rank of Lieutenant on permanent commission. More details about AEC 2017 in terms of educational qualification, age, selection, online application steps are described below.
Indian Army AEC Vacancy 2017 Details:
|Sl. No||Designation||Post Nos||Age Limit||Salary|
Academic Qualification: To get designated below the post of Lieutenant in one of the Indian Army unit (AEC), applying candidates must possess educational qualifications in below degree and disciplines from any well known institution.
· Political Science
· International Relation
· Nano Science
· Computer Science
|M.A (Chinese Language)|
Age Limits: Candidates who wish to apply for this AEC recruitment must have attained their age in the below limits. That is, the candidates should born between the dates of 2nd Jan 1991 and 1st Jan 1995.
- Minimum age for Lieutenant – 23 years
- Upper age for Lieutenant – 27 years
Selection Procedure: The first procedure followed in Indian army recruitment is short listing the received applications. After filtering the applications, center allotment for interview will be intimated to the candidates via e-mail.
Once you get the intimation, those aspirants have to log on the official website and select your SSB interview dates on first come first served basis, up to a specified date. Finally for attending the interview call letter will be issued on registered e-mail or SMS.
AEC Recruitment is a two stage selection process (Stage-I & Stage-II). So after interview, the physical standards and medical fitness would be checked. Finally merit list would be prepared for appointment.
- Short listing
- Physical Standard Test
- Medical Examination
Documents to Carry: The following documents/ certificates must be carried out by the appliers at the time of selection event.
- Print out of application affixed with self attested photograph
- Matriculation certificate
- Other educational certificates or Mark Lists
- All certificates in original (will be returned)
Salary Details: The selected persons after long analysis will be given stipend of Rs.21000/- per month, on their service at training. On completion of training period, these appointees will be commissioned in the rank of Lieutenant and entitled with pay admissible to the rank, which is given in the below tabular column. The pay scale and promotion criteria’s are given below,
|Rank||Pay Scale||Grade Pay||MSP|
|LT General/ HAG Scale||Rs.67000-79000/-||Nil|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lt Gen||Rs.80000 (Fixed)|
Training Cost: During the entire period of training, the cost of training will be allotted by the Government. In case GC is withdrawn from training, then the trainees must have to pay the specified amount for the period of stay at Indian Army academy.
- Training cost – Rs.9488/- per week (If applicable)
Online Application Procedure for AEC 2017
Intending aspirants should first apply for the post, by making registration in Indian Army web portal. The line by line procedure for applying is listed below,
- Log on the official website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”.
- After entering the website click on “Officers Entry Apply/ Login”
- Then, click on “Registration”
- Fill the online registration form with all the basic information.
- Hit on “Apply Online” link, after getting registered.
- A page “Officers Selection-Eligibility” will be opened.
- Against Army Education Corps, press on “Apply”
- At once, a new application form will be appeared on the screen.
- Read the instructions and click on “Continue”
- Enter the details such as personal information, communication details, education details etc.
- For proceeding the next segment, hit on “Save & Continue”
- Check all the entries made by you and click on “Submit Now”
- At the end of the process, click on “PDF” link and take two copies of application having Roll No and other details generated by the system.
Dates to Remember
- Online registration will be commenced from – 16th May 2017
- Online registration will end on – 14th June 2017
Note: For the use of job seekers in Indian Army, here we narrate details about AEC 2017 with applying steps. For getting more details, you may go through the official advertisement.