Adivasi Vikas Vibhag Nashik Recruitment 2018: Finally, a much awaited job notification has been released from Adivasi Vikas Vibhag Nashik, which is publicized widely in the internet media. With reference to the official notification, about 277 vacant posts newly opened under the designation of Shikshan Sevak. Preference will be given to the aspirants, who have finished their qualification necessary for the respective posts. Concluding the overview about Adivasi Vikas Vibhag Nashik Recruitment 2018, candidates can get more details in the following sections.
|Adivasi Vikas Vibhag Nashik Recruitment 2018|
|Authority||Adivasi Vikas Vibhag Nashik|
|Qualification||D.T.Ed, D.Ed, Degree|
|Job Nature||Temporary/ Permanent|
Adivasi Vikas Vibhag Nashik Recruitment 2018
Adivasi Vikas Vibhag Nashik is now inviting applications from the deserving candidates, to apply against Shikshan Sevak positions. Here, more than hundreds of vacancies are now being in existence. Since the vacant scopes are more, striving job seekers under this category don’t miss it. The selection board of this organisation welcomes those who are hunting for job with relevant qualification and other eligibility criteria for the respective post. Those candidates are requested to submit their applications in online mode. Go through this page further, for collecting more details about Adivasi Vikas Vibhag Nashik Recruitment 2018 with applying steps.
ATC Nashik Vacancy Details
|Sl. No||Designations||Post Nos|
|1||Prathamik Shikshan Sevak||153|
|2||Prathamik Shikshan Sevak||02|
|3||Madhyamik Shikshan Sevak||62|
|4||Uchya Shikshan Sevak||31|
Salary Offered: After appointment under the respective posts, appointees will accept an attractive and impressive salary as per the norms of this board.
Eligibility Criteria for Adivasi Vikas Vibhag Nashik Recruitment 2018
Academic Profile: Graduate Degree in any discipline is preferred to apply for Superintendent and Grihopal positions. In deserving cases, candidates with lower qualification will also be hired.
- For Shikshan Sevak Post – D.T.Ed, D.Ed with TET
Age Constraint: Restricted age limit set for both the posts is based on the recruitment rules of ATC Nashik.
Selection Procedure for Pune Tribal Department Jobs
Selection Process: The recruitment will be made on the basis of results obtained in either written examination or interview. Final appointment will be given to the candidates, who drawn under the merit list.
How To Apply for Adivasi Vikas Vibhag Nashik Recruitment 2018
Candidates who wish to apply against the above said posts should submit your applications in online mode. The guidelines to apply for the posts is given below,
- To apply online, initially visit the website “www.maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in”.
- After that, hit on “New Registration” button in the website.
- Fill all the mandatory information and click on “Create User” button and then click on “OK”.
- If registered successfully, a new username and password will be created.
- After that, click on “Profile Creation” button and complete the six steps of profile implementation.
- Click on “Save” button in each step and check the filled in data for correctness.
- Thereafter, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in correct dimensions.
- Click on “Submit” button and on successful application submission, it will display message with transaction ID.
- Then, go with for fee payment by choosing either “Online Payment” or “Bank Challan”
- Finally, click on “Print” button option and retain the print out of the application form.
- Starting date to apply online – 26th Jan 2018
- Closing date to apply online – 12th Feb 2018
Note: Applying procedure and other relevant details required for Adivasi Vikas Vibhag Nashik Recruitment 2018 is narrated in the above sections. Download and view the official notice, if the applicants need additional information.