ADA Recruitment 2017: An employment notice has been rolled out by Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) regarding 10 post openings arised in its establishment. This is a recruitment call for worldwide Scientists/ Technologists, who are Indians. Experiences from Aerospace/ Aeronautical industry will be an added plus to appliers. Good conduct and fitness are very essential to enter into these government posts. With several Central Government allowances and hand full salary, outstanding talents are going to be placed in this organization. Below paragraphs gives you, some more idea about this placement drive.
|Organization||Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA)|
|No. of Seats||10||Last Date||11-03-2017|
|Education||B.E/ B.Tech/ Master Degree/ Ph.D|
ADA Recruitment 2017
ADA is a Ministry of Defence agency. Its major role is to design and develop Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) programme. To support its mission by testing & evaluation of various systems and doing project management works, citizens who can serve under this agency in following posts till superannuation are encouraged to submit their applications for ADA recruitment 2017. Committee is in a plan of assessing the design/ development/ management skills and positive attitudes of contestants, by calling appliers for short interaction. Special marks will be provided to highly qualified persons/ professional achievements, for doing selection.
Post Wise Vacancies in ADA
|SI. No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Scientist/ Engineer ‘E’||2||45 years||Rs.214100/-|
|2.||Scientist/ Engineer ‘D’||2||40 years||Rs.209200/-|
|3.||Scientist/ Engineer ‘C’||6||35 years||Rs.208700/-|
Educational Requirements: Candidates those who had finished their graduation/ post graduation on relevant Engineering/ Technology subjects with 1st class marks can apply. Doctoral Degree holders on Aerospace related subject will be preference.
- For Scientist/ Engineer posts: BE/ B.Tech/ Master Degree in any of the following disciplines
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Electrical & Electronics
The Scientist/ Engineer “C/ D” are also having openings for Engineering/ Technology graduates in Computer Science disciplines. For Scientist/ Engineer ‘C’ jobs, candidates qualified in Production/ Industrial Production Engineering subjects can also apply.
Work Experience: Areas of experience needed to join in Scientist/ Engineer-E jobs are aircraft structures, radar cross section, electromagnetic computations, design & development of processor based airborne & ground based systems, etc.
- For Scientist/ Engineer-E designation – 10 years
To join in Scientist/ Engineer-D posts, experience in development of simulation model of gas turbine, problem identification & resolution to develop fully embedded propulsion, FVTD CEM methods, etc are necessary.
- For Scientist/ Engineer-D post – 7 years
For the ‘C’ category of concerned positions, working knowledge in design automation using parametric CAD, small aircraft model design, programme management, etc are needed.
- For Scientist/ Engineer-C position – 3 years
Age Restrictions: The age limits mentioned in vacancy table is maximum and individuals who are exceeding these ages no need to apply. Cut-off date for computing upper ages is last date of application submission.
- Relaxation for Central Civilian Government employees: 5 years
Recruitment Process: Most suitable appliers will be invited to attend the interview process of selection, with relevant credentials. Medical checkup would also be done before appointment.
- Personal Interview
- Medical Examination
Salary and Allowances: Pay Level-13 salary will be provided for Scientist/ Engineer-E designees, Pay Level-12 for ‘D’ category and Pay Level-11 for ‘C’ category appointees. DA, Accommodation, Medical facilities, etc. are the other benefits applicable.
- For Scientist/ Engineer-E designation – Rs.118500 – 214100/-
- For Scientist/ Engineer-D post – Rs.78800 – 209200/-
- For Scientist/ Engineer-C position – Rs.67700 – 208700/-
How to Apply for ADA Recruitment 2017
Citizens who are interested to work as a Scientist/ Engineer in ADA are advised to submit their proposal through online mode. The steps to fill online application are,
- Open the page ada.gov.in.
- Go to “Recruitment -> Scientist/ Engineer”.
- Read the detailed advertisement and do the “New User Registration” first.
- After doing basic registration login using your email id & password, to fill the application.
- Scanned copies of photo & signature should be uploaded.
- Serving government employees must upload a signed declaration also (as per prescribed format).
- Preview the details and hit “Submit” button.
- Then take printout copy of it.
Employees of Government/ Government owned organizations should also have to sent the application through proper channel to “Chief Administrative Officer, ADA, P.B.1718, Vimanapura Post, Bangalore – 560 017” with NOC certificate from Cadre Controlling authority, on prescribed format (proforma is given in website).
Appliers having any doubts regarding this ADA recruitment 2017 can email it to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Commencing date of online registration – 18th Feb 2017
- Postal applications from employed persons (with NOCs) should reach – Within two weeks from last date of advertisement.
- Final date for submission of application – 11th Mar 2017
Note: Enough details about the new job opportunities in ADA Company for Scientist/ Engineer posts are illustrated here on above paragraphs. For more information, refer the official notice.