AAVIN Recruitment 2018: The Tamil Nadu Co-Operative Milk Producers Federation Limited (AAVIN) has released a vacancy notification in its official website for filling Senior Factory Assistant posts in their Organization with 275 posts. It invites applications from all eligible and interested candidates with the required academic qualification and other eligibility criteria norms as specified in the official notification through online mode before the last date 16-07-2018. Other information related to AAVIN Recruitment 2018 is clearly explained in the below section.
|AAVIN Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Post Name||Senior Factory Assistant|
|Qualification||12th Standard/ ITI|
|Selection Type||Academic Marks|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
AAVIN Vacancies 2018
|Sl.No.||Post Name||Vacancies||Salary Offered|
|1.||Senior Factory Assistant||275||Rs. 15700-50000/-|
Remuneration Offered: Candidates getting selected under the post of Senior Factory Assistant will be provided with an attractive amount of monthly salary as per the norms followed in the organization.
- Pay Scale: Rs.15700-50000/-
Eligibility Criteria for AAVIN Jobs 2018
Before submitting their application for AAVIN Jobs 2018, it is the duty of every aspirant to check all the eligibility conditions mentioned in the advertisement.
Academic Qualification: Candidates should have completed the below mentioned Educational Qualification from a recognized board or institution.
- 12th Standard/ ITI
Other Requirements: Excluding the general educational qualification, the candidates should also have to meet out other requirements as listed below,
- Applying candidates should possess an adequate knowledge in Tamil
- Otherwise the candidate should pass the Tamil language proficiency test conducted by TNPSC within 3 years from the date of entry into service
Age Limit: Applicants should satisfy the below mentioned Age Limit Range as on the date of 01.01.2018.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Age Relaxation: The Upper Age Limit will be relaxable to reserved category candidates based on the reservation rules and norms followed in the organization.
- BC, BC(M), MBC & DNC: 32 years
- SC, ST, SCA: 35 years
- PWD: 10 years
Selection Procedure for AAVIN Recruitment 2018
Selection Process: Here the candidates are selected based on the percentage of marks obtained in their general academic qualification.
- Marks in Academics
How to Apply for AAVIN Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Appliers should pay the prescribed application fees through online mode through Debit Card/ Credit Card and Net Banking. The application fees for different categories are as listed below,
- OC/ BC/ BCM/ MBC & DNC: Rs. 100/- + 18% GST
- SC/ST/SCA: 50/- + 18% GST
Steps for Application: Aspirants who satisfies all the required eligibility conditions can submit their application form through online mode. The steps for submitting application form is as listed below,
- Initially candidates have to visit the web portal, omcaavinsfarecruitment.com
- Now select “Notification for the Post of Senior Factory Assistant”
- Read all the information mentioned in the advertisement
- After that read the guidelines to apply online in the same page itself
- Select “Click here to Apply Online” and start filling your online application form
- Enter your Personal, educational details and other information without any mistakes
- Pay the prescribed application fees in online mode
- Also candidates have to upload their photograph and signature in correct specifications
- Check all the information once again and click the submit button
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference
|Official Notification & Apply Online||omcaavinsfarecruitment.com|
|AAVIN Recruitment 2018- Important Dates|
|Advertisement Date||24th June 2018|
|Starting Date for Online Application||25th June 2018|
|Closing Date for Online Application||16th July 2018|
Note: In this article we have discussed about AAVIN Recruitment 2018 and their related details. If you want to know about other Government Jobs available in Tamil Nadu, then you are advised to visit our website www.careerszine.com regularly.