AAI Recruitment 2017: In the field of Fire Service, Airport Authority of India (AAI) strives a lot to implement their usual works. So they require additional staff members at this time. It will be satisfied only by recruiting eligible candidates in the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service). The communication regarding the conduct of Airport Junior assistant recruitment 2017 has recently publicized in newspaper media as well as in their website. Those who successfully completed Diploma or school education can go ahead with this recruitment process. If you need more information about the latest AAI Recruitment, then go through this page further.
|AAI Recruitment 2017|
|Designation||Junior Assistant (fire Services)|
|No of Vacancies||236|
|Qualification||10th/ 12th/ Diploma|
|Selection Type||Written test, document verification etc.|
|Last Date||31-12-2017 & 15-01-2018|
AAI Recruitment 2017
Airport Authority of India (AAI) under the Ministry of Civil Aviation, is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Air Traffic Management services over Indian airspace. Their exists more than hundreds of employment opportunities currently, which is applicable only for the domiciles of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Goa.Those who are getting eager to serve below the designation of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) in this highly reputed organization shall ensure about your eligibility first.
If you are complied with all the eligibility conditions, then forward your applications against the latest Airport Jobs in India (AAI) in online mode. After that, participate in the upcoming selection stages with full preparation. Those who successfully come across various selection rounds would be chosen with the condition that he/ she should be liable to serve anywhere in India. Final appointment to the Airport vacancy 2017 is subject to fulfilling eligibility conditions and successful passing of 18 weeks Basic Training Course.
AAI Vacancy Details
|Sl. No||Post Name||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Junior Assistant (Fire Service)||66||30 years||Rs.28500/-|
|2||Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-4||170||30 years||Rs.28500/-|
Salary & Allowances: During training, all the incumbents are entitled for stipend as per Airport Junior Assistant Recruitment rules. On regular appointment, appointees are offered with other allowances along with the basic pay.
- Monthly salary – Rs.12500-28500/-
- Perks – 46% of basic pay
- Dearness allowance (DA)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Contributory Provident Fund (CPF)
- Social Security Schemes
- Medical Benefits etc.
Qualifications Required to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: Either possessing Diploma or academics up to school education is expected from the applicants of AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Jobs. In order to get recommended for these posts, candidates should have secured minimum 50% marks.
- 10th pass & Diploma or 12th Pass
Additional Requirements: More preference or weight age would be given for AAI Fire Recruitment, if the applicants hold valid Driving Licence.
- Heavy Vehicle Driving License
Age Limit: Applier’s age must be restricted between the limits given, as per AAI Fire Service Recruitment Notification. The cut-off date for determining the upper and lower age limits is calculated on 31st December 2017.
- Minimum age for Junior Assistant – 18 years
- Upper age for Junior Assistant – 30 years
Age Relaxations: The upper age given above will be relaxed up to a maximum given here, as per the category he/ she belong to.
- OBC category – 3 years
- SC/ ST category – 5 years
- AAI regular service employees – 10 years (Up to 50 years)
- Ex-servicemen – 3 years
- widows, divorced women etc. – 35 years (40 years for SC/ ST)
AAI Fire Recruitment Selection Procedure
In all these selection stages, those who overcome the specified cut off marks in final will be appointed below the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service). Howbeit, candidates who does not fulfill the eligibility criteria at any stage will not be considered for next stage of selection process.
- Computer based or online test
- Certificates or Document Verification
- Medical Fitness/ Physical measurement test
- Driving test
- Physical endurance test
Written Examination Scheme: In 10th as well as 12th standard level, all the 100 questions are asked for the AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service exam. In following manner, the exam would be conducted for a total time duration of 2 hours.
- Basic Arithmetic: 25 marks
- Basic Science: 25 marks
- Elementary English/ Grammar: 25 marks
- General Knowledge: 25 marks
How to Apply Online for AAI Recruitment 2017
Application Fee & Mode of Payment: Airport Authority of India (AAI) will accept the application fee through online net banking/ credit cards/ debit cards only. For depositing the requisite fee candidates should visit online application link hosted in career pages of AAI website i.e., www.aai.aero/en/careers/recruitment.
- General & OBC category – Rs.1000/-
- Female/ SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen categories – Nil
- Fee payment mode – Online
Simple Online Steps to Apply: Individuals who intend to apply shall submit your applications in online mode. Before applying, he/ she must keep valid e-mail ID, mobile number and necessary documents for reference. The steps followed for Airport Job Vacancy Online Application Form submission is listed below,
Step-I (sign Up/ Registration):
- Log on the official web portal “www.aai.aero.com”.
- Then go to “Career” page of the website, followed by clicking “Recruitment” tab.
- It will display all the current job openings immediately, from that choose Junior Assistant recruitment notification and read all the information furnished.
- Click on “I agree” checkbox and sign up first with E-mail ID and Mobile No.
- After signing up, One Time Password and login ID will be received.
Step-II (Submission of Application & Uploading Documents):
- Login again using this login credentials and get a new application form.
- Feed all the asked details and crosscheck the filled in entries made by you.
- Upload the scanned images of certificates, photo and signature in correct specifications.
Step-III (Payment of Application Fee):
- Then choose your convenient fee payment mode in the options given.
- Finally submit the application form and get the unique registration number.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
For any technical queries/clarifications/grievances relating to the filling up of ONLINE
Application, please contact the helpdesk E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and
Toll Free No: 18002660793
|Official Notification (Fire)||aai.aero.com|
|Official Notification (NE-4)||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
Dates to Remember
|AAI Recruitment 2017 – Dates|
|Opening date for online registration||6th December 2017|
|Last date for online registration & application fee (Step-III) (NE-4)||31st December 2017|
|Last date for online registration & application fee (Step-III) (Fire)||15th January 2018|
|AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Exam date||Announced soon|
Note: The information given above in regard of AAI Fire Recruitment 2017, is only for the aspirants who are seeking for that. Download and view the formal notice linked here, if requires additional information or any sort of doubts.