AAI Recruitment 2018: Airports Authority of India (AAI) has recently made an official notification in its web portal for the recruitment of Junior Assistant and Senior Assistant posts with a total of 186 vacancies. These posts are to be filled in Southern Region, so that the eligible candidates can submit their application only by means of online mode before the last date 15-07-2018.Those who have successfully completed 3 years Diploma in Engineering/ 12th Standard Pass can go ahead with this recruitment process. If you need more information about the latest AAI Recruitment 2018, then go through this page further.
|AAI Recruitment 2018|
|Designation||Junior Assistant (Fire Service), Senior Assistant (Electronics)|
|No of Vacancies||186|
|Qualification||Diploma in Engineering/ 12th Standard|
|Selection Type||Written test, document verification etc.|
AAI Recruitment 2018
Airport Authority of India (AAI) under the Ministry of Civil Aviation, is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Air Traffic Management services over Indian airspace. Their exists more than hundreds of employment opportunities currently, which is applicable only for the domiciles of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry and Goa.Those who are getting eager to serve below the designation of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) and Senior Assistant (Electronics) in this highly reputed organization shall ensure about your eligibility first.
If you are complied with all the eligibility conditions, then forward your applications against the latest Airport Jobs in India (AAI) in online mode. After that, participate in the upcoming selection stages with full preparation. Those who successfully come across various selection rounds would be chosen with the condition that he/ she should be liable to serve anywhere in India. Final appointment to the Airport vacancy 2018 is subject to fulfilling eligibility conditions and successful passing of 18 weeks Basic Training Course.
AAI Vacancy Details
|Sl. No||Post Name||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Junior Assistant (Fire Service)||147||30 years||Rs.12500-28500 /-|
|2||Senior Assistant (Electronics)||39||30 years||Rs. 14500-33500 /-|
Salary & Allowances: During training, all the incumbents are entitled for stipend as per Airport Junior Assistant Recruitment rules. On regular appointment, appointees are offered with other allowances along with the basic pay.
- Monthly salary – Rs.12500-28500/- or Rs. 14500-33500 /-
- Perks – 46% of basic pay
- Dearness allowance (DA)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Contributory Provident Fund (CPF)
- Social Security Schemes
- Medical Benefits etc.
Eligibility Criteria Required to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification: Either possessing Diploma or academics up to school education is expected from the applicants of AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Jobs. In order to get recommended for these posts, candidates should have secured minimum 50% marks.
- 10th pass & Diploma or 12th Pass
Additional Requirements: In addition to the above mentioned eligibility conditions, candidates should also satisfy the below mentioned requirements.
- For Junior Assistant posts: Heavy Vehicle Driving License
- For Senior Assistant posts: Two years relevant experience in the concerned discipline
Age Limit: Applier’s age must be restricted between the limits given, as per AAI Recruitment Notification. The cut-off date for determining the upper and lower age limits is calculated on 31-03-2018. The Common Age Limit for both the posts are as listed below,
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Upper age – 30 years
Age Relaxations: The upper age given above will be relaxed up to a maximum given here, as per the category he/ she belong to.
- OBC category – 3 years
- SC/ ST category – 5 years
- AAI regular service employees – 10 years (Up to 50 years)
- Ex-servicemen – 3 years
- widows, divorced women etc. – 35 years (40 years for SC/ ST)
AAI Fire Recruitment Selection Procedure
In all these selection stages, those who overcome the specified cut off marks in final will be appointed below the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service). Howbeit, candidates who does not fulfill the eligibility criteria at any stage will not be considered for next stage of selection process.
- Computer based or online test
- Certificates or Document Verification
- Medical Fitness/ Physical measurement test
- Driving test
- Physical endurance test
Written Examination Scheme: In 10th as well as 12th standard level, all the 100 questions are asked for the AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service exam. In following manner, the exam would be conducted for a total time duration of 2 hours.
- Basic Arithmetic: 25 marks
- Basic Science: 25 marks
- Elementary English/ Grammar: 25 marks
How to Apply Online for AAI Recruitment 2018
Application Fee & Mode of Payment: Airport Authority of India (AAI) will accept the application fee through online net banking/ credit cards/ debit cards only. For depositing the requisite fee candidates should visit online application link hosted in career pages of AAI website i.e., www.aai.aero/en/careers/recruitment.
- General & OBC category – Rs.1000/-
- Female/ SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen categories – Nil
- Fee payment mode – Online
Simple Online Steps to Apply: Individuals who intend to apply shall submit your applications in online mode. Before applying, he/ she must keep valid e-mail ID, mobile number and necessary documents for reference. The steps followed for Airport Job Vacancy Online Application Form submission is listed below,
Step-I (sign Up/ Registration):
- Log on to the official web portal “www.aai.aero.com”
- Then go to “Career” page of the website, followed by clicking “Recruitment” tab
- It will display all the current job openings immediately, from that choose Junior Assistant (Fire Service) & Senior Assistant (Electronics) recruitment notification and read all the information furnished
- Click on “I agree” checkbox and sign up first with E-mail ID and Mobile No
- After signing up, One Time Password and login ID will be received
Step-II (Submission of Application & Uploading Documents):
- Login again using this login credentials and get a new application form
- Feed all the asked details and crosscheck the filled in entries made by you
- Upload the scanned images of certificates, photo and signature in correct specifications
Step-III (Payment of Application Fee):
- Then choose your convenient fee payment mode in the options given
- Finally submit the application form and get the unique registration number
- Take a print out of the application form for future use
For any technical queries/clarifications/grievances relating to the filling up of ONLINE
Application, please contact the helpdesk E-Mail: email@example.com and
Toll Free No: 18002660793
Dates to Remember
|AAI Recruitment 2018 – Dates|
|Opening date for online registration||16th June 2018|
|Last date for online registration & application fee (Step-III) (NE-4)||15th July 2018|
|AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Exam date||Announced soon|
Note: The information given above in regard of AAI Recruitment 2018, is only for the aspirants who are seeking for that. Download and view the formal notice linked here, if requires additional information or any sort of doubts.