AAI Recruitment 2017: In the field of Fire Service, Airport Authority of India (AAI) not contains sufficient number of staffs to implement the usual works. It will be satisfied only by recruiting eligible candidates in the post of Junior Assistant. So, AAI has decided to conduct recruitment and recently communicates this announcement in the media of newspaper as well as internet. Those who successfully completed Diploma or only up to schooling level and now waiting for lucrative job opportunities shall confirm your interest by register through AAI web portal. If you need more information about the latest AAI Recruitment, then go through this page further.
|Organization||Airport Authority of India (AAI)|
|Vacancy Nos||105||Last Date||19-07-2017|
|Education||12th or Diploma|
AAI Recruitment 2017
Airport Authority of India (AAI) under the Ministry of Civil Aviation is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Air Traffic Management services over Indian airspace. There are more than hundreds of employment scopes recently available, which is applicable only for the residents of West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Andaman & Nicobar and Sikkim states. Those who are having eagerness to serve below the designation of Junior Assistant in this highly reputed organization shall ensure about your eligibility first.
If you are complied with all the eligibility conditions, then apply against AAI Jobs in online mode from this time onwards. After that, participate in the upcoming selection stages. Those who come across various selection rounds would be chosen with the condition that he/ she liable to serve anywhere in India.
AAI Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Post Name||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-4||105||30 years||Rs.28500/-|
Educational Qualification: Either possessing Diploma or completion of schooling education, AAI is expecting 50% marks from the applicants.
- 10th pass & Diploma or 12th Pass
Desirable Requirements: Aspirants those who complied with anyone or more qualifications indicated below shall be provided with additional weight age.
- 12th Pass (Computer Science)
- NCC “B” certificate
- Basic Fire Fighting Training Course
- Sub Fire Officer courses
- Relevant Experience
Age Limits: Applier’s age limit must be restricted between the below limits. The cut-off date for determining upper and lower age limits is calculated on 30th June 2017.
- Minimum age for Junior Assistant – 18 years
- Upper age for Junior Assistant – 30 years
Age Relaxations: The upper age given is relaxed by certain years, as per the category he/ she belong to.
- For OBC category – 3 years
- For SC/ ST category – 5 years
- For AAI regular service employees – 10 years
Selection Procedure: In all these specified successive stages, those who beat the fixed cut off marks in final will be appointed below the post of Junior Assistant.
- Computer based/ online exam
- Physical measurement test
- Driving test
- Physical endurance test
Salary & Allowances: Along with the basic pay, appointees are offered with other allowances as per AAI rules.
- Monthly salary – Rs.12500-28500/-
- Perks – 46% of basic pay
- Dearness allowance (DA)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Contributory Provident Fund (CPF)
- Social Security Schemes
- Medical Benefits etc.
Application Fee: The cost of application is to be deposited by the aspirants through online payment mode i.e. “State Bank Multi Payment System (SBMOPS)”. It is available in the platform of State Bank of India web portal.
- Charge of Application for General & OBC category – Rs.400/-
- Charge of application for other categories – Nil
- Fee payment mode – Online
How to Apply Online for AAI Recruitment 2017
Individuals who intend to apply shall submit your applications in online mode. Before applying, he/ she must keep valid e-mail ID, mobile number and necessary documents. The steps followed while doing the process of online application is listed below,
- Log on the official web portal “www.aai.aero.com”.
- Then go to “Career” page, followed by clicking “Recruitment”
- It will display all the current openings, from that choose Junior Assistant recruitment notification.
- Click on “I agree” checkbox and sign up first with e-mail ID and mobile no.
- On signing up, one time password and login ID will be received.
- It will show you a fresh application form on the screen.
- Feed all the asked details and crosscheck the filled in entries made by you.
- Upload the scanned images of certificates, photo and signature.
- Then proceed for fee payment.
- Finally submit the application form and get the unique registration number.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
|Apply Online||Click here|
- Online registration commenced from – 19th June 2017
- Online registration (step I & II) will ends on – 19th July 2017
- Last date for online registration (step-3) & remittance of fee – 21st July 2017
Note: The information given above is in regard of AAI Recruitment 2017, only for the use of candidates in search of that. Download and view the formal notice, if necessary.