60 Coy ASC (Sup) Type G Recruitment 2017: Ministry of Defence has issued an advertisement in Newspapers regarding 60 Coy ASC (Sup) Type G Recruitment 2017 for filling up different Posts namely Civilian Motor Driver, Cook, Fireman, Labour and Chowkidar with a total of 51 vacancies. Interested candidates can send their Offline Application with the self attested copies of their documents within 21 Days from the Starting date of Applications. Candidates can also find other details Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and Application Procedure in the below section.
|60 Coy ASC (Sup) Type G Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Position Name||Group C Posts||No of Openings||51|
|Selection Process||Merit List||Job Nature||Permanent|
|Last Date||27.10.2017||Job Location||Secundarabad|
60 Coy ASC (Sup) Type G Recruitment 2017
Ministry of Defense every year announces a large number of vacancies for different posts available in their Organization. This Year this department has announced the 60 Coy ASC (Sup) Type G Recruitment 2017 for filling up various designations included under Group C Category. Ministry of defense is involved in monitoring all agencies and functions of the government relating to National Security and Indian Armed Forces. The Armed Forces such as Indian Army, Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard under the defense Ministry are responsible for the territorial integrity of the Nation.
60 Coy ASC (Sup) Type G Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Salary|
|01||Civilian Motor Driver||04||Rs. 19900/-|
Eligibility Criteria for 60 Coy ASC (Sup) Type G Recruitment 2017
Before applying for this Recruitment the candidates must check whether they fulfill the required Eligibility criteria as specified below. If the applicant does not have the required Eligibility criteria then the applications are rejected by the Officials. The detailed Eligibility criteria is listed in the below
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th Class (Matriculation) from a recognized board for all Posts.
Age Limit: The common Age Limit for all categories of Posts is listed below.
- General: 18 to 25 Years
- OBC: 18 to 28 Years
- SC/ ST: 18 to 30 Years
Selection Process: The selection Process consists of the following steps
- Physical Endurance/ Skill Test
- Written Test
Applying Procedure for 60 Coy ASC (Sup) Type G Recruitment 2017
Candidates who satisfy all the Eligibility Criteria are advised to apply for 60 Coy ASC (Sup) Type G Recruitment 2017 through Offline mode. No other modes of Application will be accepted by the Ministry of Defense. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- Candidates have to first visit the Official website and download the Official Notification.
- Read all the instructions given in the Notification and Start filling the Offline Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualifications and other details as per the Instructions given in the Official Notification.
- After filling all the required details send the Filled Application Form by Post with the Self Attested copies of the necessary documents and the Envelope should be marked with “ APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF…….”
- It should be sent to the Postal Address Commandant, 60 Coy ASC (Sup) Type G, Trimulgherry P.O., Secunderabad-500015 (TS) within 21 days from the date of Publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
|Official Notification||Click here|
- Last Date For Online Application: 10.2017
In this section we have discussed about 60 Coy ASC (Sup) Type G Recruitment 2017 and their necessary details. Individuals who are eagerly waiting for Defense related Jobs were advised to visit this section regularly. Here we will also update other information like Model Question papers, Admit Card, Score card and Result related Queries soon. Candidates having further doubts are requested to write on our comment section.