24 FAD Recruitment 2018: Ministry of defense has recently made an employment notification in its official website for recruiting various Group ‘C’ posts namely Material Assistant, Lower divisional Clerk (LDC), Fireman and Tradesman Mate with a total of 125 vacancies. Since there are more than hundred vacancies available in this recruitment, candidates with the desired educational qualification as mentioned in the advertisement can apply through offline mode before the last date. Other details about 24 FAD Recruitment 2018 such as Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Applying Procedure etc., can be explained in the below section.
|24 FAD Recruitment 2017- Highlights|
|Post Name||Tradesman Mate, Material Assistant, etc|
|Qualification||Matric, ITI, 12th Standard|
|Selection Type||Written Test, Physical Test, Interview|
|Last Date||21 days from the date of Advertisement|
|Job Location||Across India|
24 FAD Recruitment 2018
Ministry of Defence is responsible for coordinating and supervising agencies and functions of government relating to Indian Armed Force and national security. It is one of the federal departments of India which has the largest budget and it currently maintain fifth in military expenditure. We came to know that they are going to hire 125 candidates through 24 FAD Recruitment 2018 under Military of Defence.
Selection for the Group ‘C’ post shall be done through multiple recruitment processes. Based on the performances of contestants in various selection methods, merit list will be prepared. Candidates appointed will on the probation of 2 years. Those appointees will be offered pay band- 1 compensation packages. After the successful completion of probation, candidate’s engagement period shall be further extended. Candidates who are seriously looking for defense related jobs can grab this wonderful opportunity to start their career under the ministry of defense.
24 Field Ammutation Depot Vacancy
|No.||Name of Post||No. of Openings||Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Material Assistant||08||27 years||Rs.29200 /- pm|
|2.||LDC||11||25 years||Rs.19900 /- pm|
|4.||Tradesman Mate||102||Rs.18000 /- pm|
|Total No of Vacancies||125|
Salary Offered: Appointees will be offered with pay band-1 salary and grade pay as per the rules followed in the ministry of defense.
- Pay scale: Rs.5200 to 20200/-
- Grade pay range: Rs.1800 to 2400/-
Eligibility Criteria for 24 FAD Recruitment 2018
Candidates have to read out the entire Eligibility criteria Norms mentioned in the advertisement carefully before applying for 24 FAD Recruitment 2018.
Academic Qualification: Candidates must have passed the below mentioned Educational Qualification from a recognized board or University.
- Matriculation Pass
- 12th Standard Pass
Age Limits: Candidates have obtained the minimum age of 18 years. The Age Limit for different posts are listed below
- Material Assistant posts: 18 to 27 years
- Other jobs: 18 to 25 years
Age Relaxations: Relaxation in age is applicable for the below categories.
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|PH (UR)||10 years|
|PH (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|PH (OBC)||13 years|
|SP (UR)||5 years|
|SP (OBC)||8 years|
|SP (SC/ ST)||10 years|
Selection Methods for 24 FAD Recruitment 2018
Selection Process: Applicants shall be selected through the following recruitment processes as listed below.
- Written Test
- Physical Test/ Endurance Test
How to Submit Application for 24 FAD Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Nil
Steps for Offline Application: Candidates are asked to confirm that whether they are eligible to apply for the above specified posts. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- Candidates have to first visit the website “www.indianarmy.nic.in” or “www.ncs.gov.in“
- Download the advertisement and read all the instructions mentioned in it carefully
- Applicants must ensure that they satisfy all the Eligibility requirements mentioned in the Notification, before start filling the online application
- After that download the prescribed Application form and take a print out of it
- Fill the Application form with all the required details
- The neatly filled application form should be send with the self attested envelope with the postal stamp of Rs.25/-, 2 passport size photograph and self attested copies of necessary documents
- Application form and its enclosures should be sent in envelope superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________”
- It must be send through registered post to “Commandant, 27 FAD, C/O 56 APO” before the closing date
|Official Notification & Application Form||indianarmy.nic.in|
|24 FAD Recruitment 2018 – Dates|
|Last date for receipt of application||Within 21 days from the date of advertisement (ie: 06-02-2017)|
|Candidates belonging to Ladakh, Sub Division of Jammu and Kashmir state, etc have to apply||Within 28 days from the date of advertisement|
Note:In this section we have discussed about 24 FAD Recruitment 2018 and other related information. If you have further doubts, then you are advised to refer the official notification of this recruitment attached in this section.